Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

does anyone have any suggestions outside of Emloop (which I'm currently using) to try and nail delays better? I'm usually within 2-12 of my target delay, and it is beginning to erk me.

Also, what is the average white screen delay for HGSS? I got a 345 for mine, but I'm not sure if it will always be that or if I should collect a few more trials and average them together.

Its somewhere from 300-340 or so.... also... try to count mentally along with emloop.... so you can get the second spacing spot on....

@showsni - How do you know that Lugia is a Type K pokemon? I mean, aren't all pokemon expect the roaming ones supposed to be Type J?

Okay, now i want to ask a quetion.
How do i RNG abuse Latias when Steven Stone release them at Vermillion City ?
or can i Abuse the immediately before he release it ? maybe before i enter the pokemon fans club ? Is KOed them and return to the Elite Four is the only way ?

btw i dun really understand the step for this one, can anyone help me with catching a perfect latias ??

Hi all.

I'm currently on my seed to get Moltres. I have Entei Roaming, and after verifying I was on frame 11 (10 calls + roamer). I need to get to frame 99, so 88 more advances needed. I was going to do this purely through calls but it was taking a while, so I thought I would use the radio, unfortunately I left it tuned in and as such I now don't know what frame I'm on. When I use the 'search elm responses' I get 'no match found', any ideas? I don't think I've gone past the 45 mark so I hope I can salvage this!

Thanks.

EDIT: Do I need to uncheck 'roamers' if Im trying to find a seed after the initial seed because obviously entei isnt wandering when Im just standing still and using the phone right?

EDIT: Forget it. I tried using the seed verifier program and went to what I thought was frame 99, but it wast. Hmm.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi all.

I'm currently on my seed to get Moltres. I have Entei Roaming, and after verifying I was on frame 11 (10 calls + roamer). I need to get to frame 99, so 88 more advances needed. I was going to do this purely through calls but it was taking a while, so I thought I would use the radio, unfortunately I left it tuned in and as such I now don't know what frame I'm on. When I use the 'search elm responses' I get 'no match found', any ideas? I don't think I've gone past the 45 mark so I hope I can salvage this!

Thanks.

EDIT: Do I need to uncheck 'roamers' if Im trying to find a seed after the initial seed because obviously entei isnt wandering when Im just standing still and using the phone right?

EDIT: Forget it. I tried using the seed verifier program and went to what I thought was frame 99, but it wast. Hmm.
There is one nuance to "Search Elm Responses" -- it starts searching from the item you have selected in the grid. So, if you had scrolled down to frame 99 and clicked it would have started searching from there. No idea if thats what happened, but keep it in mind.

There is one nuance to "Search Elm Responses" -- it starts searching from the item you have selected in the grid. So, if you had scrolled down to frame 99 and clicked it would have started searching from there. No idea if thats what happened, but keep it in mind.
Oh right, I see what you mean. Il try that. I ended up catching a spread that was 3 frames above, rash natured. I tried again and hit my seed straight away, and literally followed the string of elm calls generated, I got to frame 98s call, and thought that I would be on frame 99, turns out I caught the same rash Moltres, on frame 102. I will try again and just call to what I believe is frame 96? Logically if I keep landing 3 frames ahead Il try it, just wondering what could be causing it?

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
That's pretty bizarre. Are you set up for a synchronizer when you don't actually have one, or do you have the wrong nature? Check for mismatches like that. And yeah, I suppose if it keeps doing that, then hit it three frame earlier. One other thing, I have not gotten any of the HGSS stuff yet, so is there anything you are doing like calling elm before walking through a door to finally catch it or something like that?

That's pretty bizarre. Are you set up for a synchronizer when you don't actually have one, or do you have the wrong nature? Check for mismatches like that. And yeah, I suppose if it keeps doing that, then hit it three frame earlier. One other thing, I have not gotten any of the HGSS stuff yet, so is there anything you are doing like calling elm before walking through a door to finally catch it or something like that?
Your telling me, I thought I had it this time!

I dont have a sync, and to be honest I dont know how to set up for one. Im assuming I havent, I got the spread from PokeRNG and just used seed to time to find a time for it.

Im saved in front of Moltres, I reset, open map, check that enteis on route 45, then call elm, if the first 10 calls match, I continue. Ive been using the radio to speed things up, then calling again to find whereabouts I am, on the 98th call I exit the pokegear and speak to Moltres.

There are wild pokemon in the area but I dont move for the whole process.

Okay, now i want to ask a quetion.
How do i RNG abuse Latias when Steven Stone release them at Vermillion City ?
or can i Abuse the immediately before he release it ? maybe before i enter the pokemon fans club ? Is KOed them and return to the Elite Four is the only way ?

btw i dun really understand the step for this one, can anyone help me with catching a perfect latias ??

Can anyone help me with my quetion >.<

Whats the actual seed?
5d1303dc, Frame 99.

EDIT: Argh. I hit the seed again, and tried -3 frames, ended up getting something on frame 83? What the hell.

EDIT: And again, I went for frame 98, got the rash one, frame 102. I guess I need to try again. I can definately discount going for the desired frame off the bat... sigh. Next time I hit it im trying for -3 frames to verify im doing everything right.

okay, sorry i'm a little out of topic, but i keep searching in that place, how do we found our current seed, and what should we do with the Target Seed ??

So, i want to hit this one
PID: 77d3b054 (MODEST, ability 0) 31/7/30/30/31/30 (Seed: 2d0a0296 Method 1: 682, J (synch): 671, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 670, K (no synch): 671) HP FIRE 70
Since, i want a Roamer, it's a Method 1 right ?
So, in the Seed verifier, i put in the Seed as it's written up there ( my target seed ), or my current seed ? then how do i advance my seed to the target seed ?

Okay, i never done the legendary abuse, i only experienced in the DPPt Breeding RNG Abuse, so can anyone help me here ?

at breeding, i ussually caught a pokemon to ferivy it's seed, then, how about this one ? since i use the seed verifyer, so then, if i want to get my target seed, how do i do it ?

5d1303dc, Frame 99.

EDIT: Argh. I hit the seed again, and tried -3 frames, ended up getting something on frame 83? What the hell.
Moltres is a method K Pokemon. Frame 99 is Rash 14/24/22/19/16/19

What you need to do is have a Modest Sync in your lead and aim for frame number 86 or 92

Moltres is a method K Pokemon. Frame 99 is Rash 14/24/22/19/16/19

What you need to do is have a Modest Sync in your lead and aim for frame number 86 or 92
Oh. Haha. Your right, been so used to doing Method 1s :/.

Thanks... *Tail between legs*

EDIT: Looking on the list for method K, there is no decent modest spread that I was initially aiming for, what spreads are on 86/92 with a sync?

Modest Hidden Power Grass 70 There will be a drop box with 'Sync Nature' Choose modest and regenerate your list and you will see. Your desired spread is not available without the sync.

Can anyone help me with my quetion >.<
You can RNG Latias in Vermillion, though it can be a bit tricky as the frames can be inconsistent. I RNGed it inside the Pokémon fanclub, before picking up the Clefairy Doll; though you could probably do it inside the fanclub after picking up the doll too.

Attempt to hit your seed in the fan club as usual, then advance the frames. You'll get some frame advances when you leave the club whilst Steven is walking over to you that you can't control; it's somewhere around 7 to 8 generally, I think. So first time you'll just have to catch Latias, work out its frame, and then compensate on your next go. Note that every frame you try can give a different number of advances; when I was doing it, I overshot my frame the first few times, but I actually needed to add a frame to end up getting the one I wanted, as the higher up frame ended up giving fewer advances when I left the fanclub.

I want to abuse my ID on an original Diamond game, what's its regular delay to be able to calibrate well with pikatimer, and, someone have already abused its ID on DPPt?? I only see stuff about HG/SS -.-

Thanks in advice.
Can anyone help me with my question please? Thanks.

may I have some help on this pls...ok, right now im calibrating my average delay to abuse my SId using the pandoras box(the far right option), i put in my time, and my id and date, and avg delays, i keep hitting around 3800's, is this a good way to calibrate?, and i was wondering if the sid listed with my delay for the id i obtained while calibrating after putting in the time and id number legitimate? also im not sure about my delays being in 3800's bc everyone gets 5000's, is the delay in the beginning(from ho-oh scene onward) added to the delay for when you start a new game(with prof oak)? since my avg delay is 487 from start to cont

Hiya, I've just gotten into RNG breeding in my platinum game... until now I've not had any massive issues. Although I just.. constantly seem to be hitting the wrong delays? Sometimes I decide to change the targeted delay to something I seem to be hitting more frequently, but then all of a sudden I hit the one I was going for earlier. -_-' If I do hit the right delay, it ends up being a frame too late, even though I've not actually seen anything move, not done anything differently?

Trying to Egg-IV abuse Pidgey..I've already got it perfectly in the egg, with the right nature, ability and all that. 9E020267 is my seed on 2011, 03, 31 at 2:50:15. The delay I'm trying to hit is currently 604, but I've been getting everything between 590, 594,596,598,600,602,604 and 606. =(

I've tried Pikatimer, I don't quite get it though to be honest even after thorough read-ups. -_-' Could it have something to do with my AR being designed for a DSi and me using a regular DS? Honestly, I've calibrated and practised so much on getting the same delay and I just can't seem to get a frequent delay that's always the same even if I myself feel I've not done anything different!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)