The Nonagon Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for the late notice but I'd like to be subbed out as I don't think I can meet the deadline because I'm having issues with shoddy and I have a lot going on at the moment.

My opponent, - asuya -, hasnt responded to my scheduling vm from 2 days ago, so if this doesnt get done, it is not my fault.

Activity post

got torn from the inside out by lady bug, it was one way traffic both battles, whichever way you looked at it. gg sir

LiNaInVeRsE told me he would let me know when he was ready, but the deadline is approaching and I haven't heard anything yet. Activity post.

edit: just saw this post and am very confused.

edit edit: we just played and I won 2-0. GG's

I'm sorry for posting this so late, but I realized that I honestly have no time to build three teams on top of all the work I need to complete. I have to drop out. Very sorry.

Activity Post

BlazeMurder is considering dropping out due to not having time. He isn't making a huge effort to battle, and is giving me a very limited schedule.

My bad badal, this slipped my mind (again). We'll get it done, I can work around nearly any time you want to battle.

Activity Post

BlazeMurder is considering dropping out due to not having time. He isn't making a huge effort to battle, and is giving me a very limited schedule.
I'm dropping out of the tourney due to school. I have exams next week and I need the time to study. I'm sorry for this inconvience.

Still have not heard from - Asuya - after a 4 days.

edit: never mind, he responded on his wall, which I was not aware of. We will be battling on Saturday at 10 AM GMT -8.

active post

now my oppenent is not active
Perhaps you should actually get on the AIM you gave me or give me a time when you're available. I've been on the last three nights from about 8-12 pm, often even later. Send me a time to battle and I will be there, as I'm on smogon for at least 2-3 hours daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)