Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it could end up having no relation to Ononokusu, but it certainly isn't anywhere close to being related to Kangaskhan.
First of all, I don't see tusks lol. I feel like the unconfirmed Pokemon is more mammal-like, where as Ononokusu is more like a reptile.

@Spenstar
That's Awesome thinking dude! I wish there was a place to express free Ideas for pokemon on this site! Hmmm. Normal/ghost. this type is very brutal!(3 negates, 2 resistants, 1 weakness=UBER type) With that amazing ability you thought of(haunted wish) and move set, it would instantly be put on teams for a staple wall pokemon! But I think you already know he might not have recover, but just weak moonlight(look at Cressilia and Suicune, if they had recover, cosmic power, or stockpile they would be impregnable!) Normal/fighting type Isn't to bad either! There aren't a lot of strong normal pokemon to choose from(only blissy and snorlax which have been used for years) I do agree that they should invent some stronger normal types to choose from, Hopefully dunsparce will evolve to stage 2 and take his rightful place as an uber!
I also wish there was a place to submit ideas we'd like to possibly see in Gen V without doing something like CAP. If it isn't against the rules, I'd immediately start such a thread.

One thing I'd like to say about normal is that it is almost never paired with other types. Besides flying, Girafraig, and Bibarel, both of which are NU, Normal is always on its own, so I'd like to see some more creative pairings with that type. Plus, Normal+Fighting+Scrappy=Unresisted STAB, and Normal-Ghost = IMMUNITY, not resistance, to the otherwise unresisted combination of Fighting and Ghost.

And those white things do not appear to be related to the mouth.
they are. they are tusks like protrusions coming out of the mouth, but the toy doesn't portray them well.

looks at the face of it (next to Jesse). it has obvious protrusions, which relate to the position on the toy, just at a different angle. however, the picture is low quality, so I could be wrong; from the look of it they seem a lot like tusks.

by the way, could someone get a name for this thing from the picture? or is it too low quality?

they are. they are tusks like protrusions coming out of the mouth, but the toy doesn't portray them well.

looks at the face of it (next to Jesse). it has obvious protrusions, which relate to the position on the toy, just at a different angle. however, the picture is low quality, so I could be wrong; from the look of it they seem a lot like tusks.
Yeah, they are more easily seen in the pic. You can't really tell what that white thing is on the toy.

Also why would the baby khan have a giant spike coming out of its head? Not to mention they already have drawing for a baby khan. But hey it doesn't really matter of my opinion or yours we'll just have to wait and see.

I can't look at Pokabu without thinking of pumba with some armor and fire. I wish they would of had his evolution in the beta

by the way, could someone get a name for this thing from the picture? or is it too low quality?
We tried a while back, but we can't get jack from it or Tsutarja's evo. The rumor going around is that it's called "Nezumimi" (which, btw, doesn't look like the name here-- but most Pokemon we know about on the sheet also have different names-- Tsutarja is Ivy, for example, and Mijumaru is Rakkomaru) but... I honestly don't think that's the case, since that's a portmanteau of "mouse/rat" and "ear" and, like, it has no ears.

@Spenstar
I agree, Girafraig's type is great! 2 weaknesses-bug,dark, 1 immunity-ghost, 1 resistant-psychic. however it's base stat total isn't strong enough to cause harm, but hopefully it will evolve into a very TALL two headed girafe(It's style has alwas been interesting with a head at the end of it's body thing....creepy really) Hehe, and as for Biberal, let's see will they give 1 of 2 of his brocken abilities two another strong base stat pokemon. Imagine the move Dragon dance with the ability SIMPLE!

We tried a while back, but we can't get jack from it or Tsutarja's evo. The rumor going around is that it's called "Nezumimi" (which, btw, doesn't look like the name here-- but most Pokemon we know about on the sheet also have different names-- Tsutarja is Ivy, for example, and Mijumaru is Rakkomaru) but... I honestly don't think that's the case, since that's a portmanteau of "mouse/rat" and "ear" and, like, it has no ears.
the rumour, to my knowledge, was that Nezumimi was something completely different, and looked like Chiramii. the person didn't get a good look at it.

I'll just call it Ononokhan

@Spenstar
I agree, Girafraig's type is great! 2 weaknesses-bug,dark, 1 immunity-ghost, 1 resistant-psychic. however it's base stat total isn't strong enough to cause harm, but hopefully it will evolve into a very TALL two headed girafe(It's style has alwas been interesting with a head at the end of it's body thing....creepy really) Hehe, and as for Biberal, let's see will they give 1 of 2 of his brocken abilities two another strong base stat pokemon. Imagine the move Dragon dance with the ability SIMPLE!
Yeah, because Garchomp needs company. </sarcasm>

if they do copy one of his abilities, it'll be Unaware for sure, onto a dark type with Night Slash, making it the #1 counter to the normal-ghost type I mentioned before :P

Look at this picture I can see the evolutions of 2 of the starters but I can't seem to find the fire pig evolution? Could someone point me towards it please :B (is it the one next to jessie?)

Look at this picture I can see the evolutions of 2 of the starters but I can't seem to find the fire pig evolution? Could someone point me towards it please :B (is it the one next to jessie?)
For some reason, the fire starter's evo isn't in there

I also wish there was a place to submit ideas we'd like to possibly see in Gen V without doing something like CAP. If it isn't against the rules, I'd immediately start such a thread.

One thing I'd like to say about normal is that it is almost never paired with other types. Besides flying, Girafraig, and Bibarel, both of which are NU, Normal is always on its own, so I'd like to see some more creative pairings with that type. Plus, Normal+Fighting+Scrappy=Unresisted STAB, and Normal-Ghost = IMMUNITY, not resistance, to the otherwise unresisted combination of Fighting and Ghost.
to me normal type is what a pokemon is when it doesn't have any other type so normal as a dual type doesn't make much sense.

@Spenstar
Unaware would be the Ultimate ability for an endurance fighter! Dragon/sword dancers, not to mention curesers or pokemon who raise there defenses will not be able to break through it! The ability is kinda like a mold breaker ability but possibly stronger!

No. Pokabu's evolution doesn't show up in that picture at all (most likely because it won't be appearing in the anime for a while, I guess--that seems to be the likeliest reason why it wouldn't be there), and hasn't been revealed yet.

speaking of Pokabu's evolution, I can't think of anything outside of a strait-forward Big Fire Boar as it's final evolution. that's pretty boring, to me. it's unfortunate, since Pokabu was my favourite when they were first announced.

now I like Mijumaru the most... wat?

the rumour, to my knowledge, was that Nezumimi was something completely different, and looked like Chiramii. the person didn't get a good look at it.

I'll just call it Ononokhan
It's actually been said that the orange green broccoli thing and the grey thing were the two mystery Pokemon from the movie showing. The broccoli thing makes sense for the one we had a drawing of considering the person could barely remember what just its head looked like, and I could sort of understand how someone might think Chiraamii and the other thing might be related, especially if it was only a glance. However, obviously that's probably not the case, since like I said, a name like "Nezumimi" wouldn't make sense for the grey thing.

My bet is that as opposed to being the thing in the game trailer shown with the movie, it's just supposed to appear very, very, very early on in Best Wishes. Maybe even before that season starts. I'm sure the figures were made because we're supposed to know about them by the time they're released. And the figure seem to coincide with the anime as opposed to the game, another reason why it's probably not the thing in the movie's accompanying trailer.

@Spenstar
Unaware would be the Ultimate ability for an endurance fighter! Dragon/sword dancers, not to mention curesers or pokemon who raise there defenses will not be able to break through it! The ability is kinda like a mold breaker ability but possibly stronger!
Yeah. I see the Unaware pokemon as being a powerful tank, using Unaware to take serious pain as well as dish it out.

to me normal type is what a pokemon is when it doesn't have any other type so normal as a dual type doesn't make much sense.
Yes, but personally I see it as a type with potential to be more than the "default" type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)