Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Intro1827
Actually Dragon/electric type is better than Dragon/dark type In many ways, however, as for the sake of appearance and video game logic: Zakrom Dragon/Dark (to grow dark) Black version, Reshiram Dragon/Electric (to grow light) white version. This would have been perfect for the game's theme

I'm siding with a Kangaskhan line connection for the little brown thing. Kanga lacks a male line, and there're too many similarities on that head for me to overlook:

- The red eyes, just like Kanga
- The nostrils on the muzzle, exactly like Kanga's
- The brown 'cap', which admittedly here does extend to become a horn.
- The tusk, suggesting a possible male extension of Kanga's tooth.
- The colour-scheme.
- The three-fingered hands.

It looks like a baby male Kangaskhan far more than it looks like a pre-evo for the dragon.
Talk about wishful thinking, there's NO WAY it's going to evolve into Kanga.

I think Kormori could be s.th. like Weezing. Good physical bulk, levitating ,... And I think, it will only get one mor evo, but this should be enough (~125 HP and decen defenses are cool =D). Dark / Flying has SR weakness, though :/

@Intro1827
Actually Dragon/electric type is better than Dragon/dark type In many ways, however, as for the sake of appearance and video game logic: Zakrom Dragon/Dark (to grow dark) Black version, Reshiram Dragon/Electric (to grow light) white version. This would have been perfect for the game's theme
So you're saying Groudon should have been Fire type and Rayquaza should have been Grass type? It's just the game's names. They have little to no influence on the legends

Talk about wishful thinking, there's NO WAY it's going to evolve into Kanga.
I don't wish either way. It's just hard not to notice that it basically has Kanga's head with ruddy big spike on the back and some brown eyeliner.

I'm siding with a Kangaskhan line connection for the little brown thing. Kanga lacks a male line, and there're too many similarities on that head for me to overlook:

- The red eyes, just like Kanga
- The nostrils on the muzzle, exactly like Kanga's
- The brown 'cap', which admittedly here does extend to become a horn.
- The tusk, suggesting a possible male extension of Kanga's tooth.
- The colour-scheme.
- The three-fingered hands.

It looks like a baby male Kangaskhan far more than it looks like a pre-evo for the dragon.
I COMPLETELY agree with you. I noticed most of these same similarities.

But I really think that this little -mon could go either way, though I'm leaning more towards the Kangaskhan theory

also, there are several similarities that relate the Pokemon in question to Ononokusu

1) the neck has a thing around it, which is a similar colour to Ononokusu's armour, and it even comes to a point in the front like Ononokusu's armour.

2) it seems to have tusks, just like Ononokusu.

3) the spike on the back of the head relates to the spikes that go down Ononokusu's spine, albeit they are now covered in armour. they could have shifted after evolution.

4) this Pokemon is brown, while Ononokusu is grey. while the colours are different, they certainly are more similar then several other evolutions colours (Flaffy is blue, while Ampharos is yellow). it's perfectly reasonable to assume the brown darken to grey during, I'm assuming two, evolutions.

I'm not saying it IS Ononkusu's prevo, but the similarities are there.
I am just not seeing ithttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/med...Baby_Kangaskhan.JPG/180px-Baby_Kangaskhan.JPG

Page 666 lolz

Anyway, GF has changed things before, I don't see why they wouldn't do it now. Besides, a MALE version of Kangaskhan would be beastly XD

I was looking at my little brothers pokemon guide to heartgold and i can say that I GF definately takes comepetitve battling into account. They are even to starting to teach the kids about evs and alude to IVs. Also if you look at the gens each generation gets more aggressive then the last. A problem with first gen pokemon is that they were all like well rounded bar a certian few look at the stats of nidoking and poliwrath for example. Now in the 4th gen we had stuff like Infernape who is specailed to be a wall breaker at the cost of being frail. I am scared to think how powerful these new pokemon will be. This progression can also be seen in the dragon chain ddnite exists in lower OU Mence is on a seesaw of OU Uber while chomp has already gotten the boot.

The brown thing is definatley the psuedos first,and its is definatley part Dark or Poison, and I just lol-ed when I saw the page number. Rock/Ground->Rock/Dark-> Dark/Dragon.

good old page 666. though i would not live to see this happening.

i dont know why but the little doll thing make me vomit, that fang look disgusting for some reason....i just dont know what it is though....pre-evo for the pseudo-legendary or not i hope the real thing will be coller then the doll version.

@Intro1827
Hmmm. Groudon, Ground/fire type, that could have actually been good!( good thinking Intro1827 now we're talking) He would have actually got a boost from his weather effect! and not used against him,this means groudon comes out, exeggutor,roserade,victrebell or any other strong grass type with ability clorophyl and down him with solar beam, even my timid heatran knocks out groudon with solar beam! this is why In official pokemon tournaments kyogre teams win all the time!
But with the rise of these two new legendaries, kyogre will finaly have a weakness rival...Zakrom! sadly my on the way jolly choice band groudon will down weakness ground Zakrom,Reshiram and Dialga in one hit on a 3 vs 3 BATTLE while it's allies Alpheonix/Ho-oh and orgin form Giratina float in the air and laugh while they faint! Dang.. just thinking about 3 vs. 3 battling amuses me!

I'd like to see a Dragon-Fighting type myself. Unresisted STAB and dragon coverage is awesome. Give it Aura sphere and Draco Meteor and you're rockin' one badass beast.

On another note, I just got a great idea for an evolutionary line.

Base Form: Kinda Like Tyrogue. Pure-normal type though, with one of two abilities: Scrappy or Haunted Wish (an ability that lowers the critical hit ratio by 1, so any move with a crit ratio of 1 will never crit)

At level 20, he'll evolve depending on his ability. If he has Scrappy...

He'll evolve into a Normal-Fighting Type with Scrappy, giving unresisted STAB. Base stats of 60/120/80/120/80/100, and moves like: Close Combat, Return, Aura Sphere, Hyper Voice, and a great TM movepool makes him a very effective mixed sweeper.

If he has Haunted Wish...

He'll evolve into a Normal-Ghost Type with Haunted Wish. Base stats of 120/50/120/50/120/30 and moves like Cosmic Power, Recover, Seismic Toss, and Night Shade, would make him a very effective wall.

It would truly be pretty sweet!

Sorry, but I love making pokemon/move ideas... I should probably join CAP...

it really doesn't look like Kangaskhan. the colour scheme, body composition and head plate thing are the only similarities it has that can't also be related to Ononokusu (and colour and body composition doesn't matter in a first stage Pokemon). the head spike is different from Kangaskhan's spikes, and everything else has more relation to Ononokusu by comparison (such as the tusks).

seeing as the Pokemon looks nothing like the already established baby Kangaskhan, it evolving into an adult one seems very unlikely.

Agreed with T-Major. plus he has no ears which is a distinguishing feature of both khan and its kin.

If we are proposing new pokemon I want a water electric pokemon that has the ability cohesion that allows it to trap water types. Would be interesting to be able to trap and kill bulky waters.

Okay. Fair enough. If you say so. Frankly, I see absolutely no comparison with Ononokusu except the tusks, which seem to bear only a glancing relation. So I can't for the life of me guess what this "everything else" is. The colour scheme is nothing like Ononokusu, except the little collar, which could as easily be the beginnings of a male form Kanga's plating and belly.

Okay. Fair enough. If you say so. Frankly, I see absolutely no comparison with Ononokusu except the tusks, which seem to bear only a glancing relation. So I can't for the life of me guess what this "everything else" is. The colour scheme is nothing like Ononokusu, except the little collar, which could as easily be the beginnings of a male form Kanga's plating and belly.
I agree. I HIGHLY doubt the little guy and Ononokusu have any relation at all.

there are several similarities that relate the Pokemon in question to Ononokusu

1) the neck has a thing around it, which is a similar colour to Ononokusu's armour, and it even comes to a point in the front like Ononokusu's armour.

2) it seems to have tusks, just like Ononokusu.

3) the spike on the back of the head relates to the spikes that go down Ononokusu's spine, albeit they are now covered in armour. they could have shifted after evolution.

4) this Pokemon is brown, while Ononokusu is grey. while the colours are different, they certainly are more similar then several other evolutions colours (Flaffy is blue, while Ampharos is yellow). it's perfectly reasonable to assume the brown darken to grey during, I'm assuming two, evolutions.

I'm not saying it IS Ononkusu's prevo, but the similarities are there.
it could end up having no relation to Ononokusu, but it certainly isn't anywhere close to being related to Kangaskhan, even a hypothetical male version.

@Spenstar
That's Awesome thinking dude! I wish there was a place to express free Ideas for pokemon on this site! Hmmm. Normal/ghost. this type is very brutal!(3 negates, 2 resistants, 1 weakness=UBER type) With that amazing ability you thought of(haunted wish) and move set, it would instantly be put on teams for a staple wall pokemon! But I think you already know he might not have recover, but just weak moonlight(look at Cressilia and Suicune, if they had recover, cosmic power, or stockpile they would be impregnable!) Normal/fighting type Isn't to bad either! There aren't a lot of strong normal pokemon to choose from(only blissy and snorlax which have been used for years) I do agree that they should invent some stronger normal types to choose from, Hopefully dunsparce will evolve to stage 2 and take his rightful place as an uber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)