Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i bet we're going to see a evolution on some poke we don't really expect.

Like Persian, Dewgong or Quagsire.
My two cents.

Also, yeah, I feel it's almost obvious that if Gearu is related like Slowbro and Shelder and Mantine and Remoraid to a Pokemon based on the rumors, its almost definitely Toraroiya, the "mechanical Pokemon with a large body".
Steampunk Pokemon=My life made
I really hope this isnt a rumor because it would be the most kick ass Pokemon ever.

What if Gear could fuse with another mechanical pokemon to evolve it into another pokemon? Afterwards, Gear would be gone, inside the pokemon... and perhaps depending on it's ability, the mechanical pokemon would evolve into different pokemon... like, if it has Plus, it turns into a highly offensive battle robot, if it has Minus it turns into a defensive tank... or maybe special/physical? Well... we don't even know if those rumours are true lol

What if Gear could fuse with another mechanical pokemon to evolve it into another pokemon? Afterwards, Gear would be gone, inside the pokemon... and perhaps depending on it's ability, the mechanical pokemon would evolve into different pokemon... like, if it has Plus, it turns into a highly offensive battle robot, if it has Minus it turns into a defensive tank... or maybe special/physical? Well... we don't even know if those rumours are true lol
That would be pretty damn cool.

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well, assuming all these rumors are true (which is doubtful), it could be that the large mechanical Pokémon has an ability that powers it up if both a Pokémon with Plus and a Pokémon with Minus are in battle. So it would basically be a triple battle Pokémon that needs to be in battle with two Gear Pokémon, or Plusle and Minun, or some combination thereof.

Well, assuming all these rumors are true (which is doubtful), it could be that the large mechanical Pokémon has an ability that powers it up if both a Pokémon with Plus and a Pokémon with Minus are in battle. So it would basically be a triple battle Pokémon that needs to be in battle with two Gear Pokémon, or Plusle and Minun, or some combination thereof.
And that would explain why they made new Pokemon with Plus and Minus in the same Gen they introduce Triple Battles. Both of these are pretty great ideas.

I have a feeling TheMaskedNitpicker is correct with his Gear use. It makes sense because there's only two "multiple battle" abilities, and Gear has them both (what I'm saying here is there aren't three of those abilities, only Plus and Minus)

yes make a lot of sense and is a god damn cool ability, functions for plusle and minun and the gears, a robot that use positive and negative energy or a magnet of some sort...but i doubt it, i just don't believe in gamefreak when it comes to making anything too awesome :p

yes make a lot of sense and is a god damn cool ability, functions for plusle and minun and the gears, a robot that use positive and negative energy or a magnet of some sort...but i doubt it, i just don't believe in gamefreak when it comes to making anything too awesome :p
Of course, since his ability is catered to 3v3, it'll be useless on 1v1 shoddy

Ok, I just had a brain explosion,what if you went to a abandond factory in the Industrial town with Gear,and theres this giant steampunk robot thing,that was kind of human ish,or three to make it cool,and when your Gear goes inside the robot it activates it and you use it as a Pokemon,and you can switch between three. One for Attack (steel/Fighting),one for Defence (Steel/Ground),and one for Speed (Steel/Electric). I think it sounds preety sweet.

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This trolliness suddenly made the source seem WAY more credible.

Yay for Game Freak trolling us again!
As I've said before, Chiramii has a much larger sprite than I would have expected, leading me to believe that it didn't evolve. I still think Shimama looks like a not-fully-evolved Pokémon, though.

If they do what they apparently did with Electivire back during DP's early days, where he was revealed in a video but wasn't featured anywhere else, but he was later expanded upon in the following Corocoro, then hopefully we'll see the three unnamed Pokemon and the bunch of other Pokemon in the coming Corocoro. This would probably confirm whether or not this guy's NoA "source" is the real deal or not. All we need are names... just names...

EDIT: By "three unnamed Pokemon" I mean the group of Pokemon first shown in the video showing of Triple Battles. LOL, I'm so used to referring Rockmonstermon, Gothlolimon, and Greenindescribablethingmon collectively as "the three unnamed Pokemon".

I had a feeling Shimama wasn't going to evolve, I always likened it as Girafarig's counterpart.

Edit: Grass mixer supposedly lowers accuracy as well, according to some sources.

I want Persian to evolve in an Ice/Normal Sabretooth. Bump his ATK up to 110, give him an ability that make all Slash/Fang/Bite attacks technician'd (Slash would hit 105 base power, Ice Fang would be just below that) and we got something fun.
'course he would fall over if a Fighting poke would as much as look at it...

I want Persian to evolve in an Ice/Normal Sabretooth. Bump his ATK up to 110, give him an ability that make all Slash/Fang/Bite attacks technician'd (Slash would hit 105 base power, Ice Fang would be just below that) and we got something fun.
'course he would fall over if a Fighting poke would as much as look at it...
The concept makes me think of a Fire starter I thought of once-- a Fire/Ice sabertooth.

But that typing sucks (I was just trying to think of a way to make a Fire/Ice type...), and that stuff with Technician would be much better anyway. :P

/offtopic

If that guy's "source" is from NoA then they've sprung a ridiculously big leak and really need to fire someone. But does anyone really even half believe the source is from NoA?

Has anyone seen the video here?

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/44435/

It shows Koromori, but I think it shows Tsutarja using Grass Mixer, and it lower's Hihidaruma (really Zorua's) stats in some way...

If battles have improved in speed that much I will be exceptionally happy. We see attack move, status drop, and a the fox's transforming animation in 14 sections, which I suspect is around half the time it would have taken in DPPtHGSS. The faster the animations are the better the game is imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)