Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or that pokemon is gender blind, or doesn't fit into a chess analogy... O.o
Yes, but won't you think that there would be a Pokemon not known to Team Plasma that could be a part of the trio and yet there would be a way to stop Team Plasma? Who knows, there may in fact be 2 Team Plasmas rules by 2 Queens (bosses) (note the hidden picture in the video on filb.com) and that Reshiram and Zekrom are merely kings to both of them because of their coloring and also by how they seem to match?

Yes, but won't you think that there would be a Pokemon not known to Team Plasma that could be a part of the trio and yet there would be a way to stop Team Plasma? Who knows, there may in fact be 2 Team Plasmas rules by 2 Queens (bosses) (note the hidden picture in the video on filb.com) and that Reshiram and Zekrom are merely kings to both of them because of their coloring and also by how they seem to match?
Did you not read my post? Zekrom and Reshiram represent yin and yang, not chess pieces...

It's likely related to yin and yang.

Reshiram- White Yang Pokemon
Zekrom- Black Yin Pokemon

Your humor is as funny as getting bankrupt when your parents died from your divorced psychopathic wife.
I know I wasn't sayin' that stuff when I was 14.
Lolz, I kid. But I'm seeing team plasma as evil. 4 generations = 4 (5 depending on if you're playing ruby/sapphire) evil groups.
Plus, I generally don't trust anyone with a lance.

well, implying that there are exclusive places on each game (Black City and White Forest) makes me think that the King/Queen looks after Reshiram(in Black)/Zekrom (in White). Also we see in the trailer the crowning of someone, which supports more this hypotesis.

Did you not read my post? Zekrom and Reshiram represent yin and yang, not chess pieces...
I already know that! Can you explain why Team Plasma look like that? I guess not. And sure they represent Yin and Yang, but I am not seeing how Team Plasma would just look like a medieval convention trying to harvest the power of powerful Pokemon if there is no sense. I mean, Team Aqua is called that because they come after expansion of the seas. Team Galactic was called that because they are trying to reset all of creation. Sure Team Plasma is called that because Yin and Yang are forms of energy, but I am not seeing how their costumes help. I mean, Team Aqua look like sea pirates and Team Magma look like devils, which fits because they are attempting to expand the landmass and also by how the team is called Team Magma. So basically there has to be an explanation for Team Plasma's design.

well, implying that there are exclusive places on each game (Black City and White Forest) makes me think that the King/Queen looks after Reshiram(in Black)/Zekrom (in White). Also we see in the trailer the crowning of someone, which supports more this hypotesis.
Exactly!

maybe team Plasma aren't evil..just sayin
They'll probably follow the pattern all handheld teams have besides Rocket. Misguided, not evil.

And has it been confirmed N is connected to Team Plasma? Though he doesn't look the part to be the boss (too young), he reminds me of Cyrus. Meeting you around places, preaching his beliefs. If it is the case though, my guess is that Team Plasma wants to harness the energy of Zekrom/Reshiram to create serparate dimensions for people/Pokemon. Or something to that effect, I'm not big on physics.

Like I said before Team Plasma = The Forever Knights. It so painfully obvious now it's not even funny. God...if they're goal in life is similar to them I would cry/laugh.

Team Rocket looked like that because they were frikkin thieves.
Team Plasma, as far as we know, are sociopaths who were degraded as children because they all liked to go to Renaissance Fairs (no offense to anyone that does). They're getting back at all the bullies that made fun of them when they were little.
^^^ Has as much merit to any other theory at this point.

They'll probably follow the pattern all handheld teams have besides Rocket. Misguided, not evil.

And has it been confirmed N is connected to Team Plasma? Though he doesn't look the part to be the boss (too young), he reminds me of Cyrus. Meeting you around places, preaching his beliefs. If it is the case though, my guess is that Team Plasma wants to harness the energy of Zekrom/Reshiram to create serparate dimensions for people/Pokemon. Or something to that effect, I'm not big on physics.
You seem to make a point, but they would have to depend on Palkia for that. Not only are Reshiram and Zekrom represented as Yin and Yang, they are also based on forms of energy. Fire is a form of energy and so is electricity. They also have a strong link to human technology from era to era. In this case, it is Fire for times before Mesopotamia and Electricity for the Industrial Revolution. In this case, if the 3rd Pokemon in the trio is based on a form of energy with a strong link to human technology, then we might have our trio name revealed. But this is just a theory, so don't depend on the details so much. However, I would still doubt they would need either/both Zekrom and/or Reshiram for making the dimensions, since it is Palkia's job.

now if we see Reshiram and Zekrom in the Ying Yang, they are completely opposing forces, the ying yang doesn't represent completely opposing forces, it represents that in everything bad(ying) is something good(the black dot inside the ying) and that in everything good(yang) there is something bad(the white dot inside the ying).

Now seen from the point of view were Reshiram and Zekrom represents the ying yang is still incomplete. This makes me think that the 3rd legendary will give the balance to it, giving it a similar role as Rayquaza.

now if we see Reshiram and Zekrom in the Ying Yang, they are completely opposing forces, the ying yang doesn't represent completely opposing forces, it represents that in everything bad(ying) is something good(the black dot inside the ying) and that in everything good(yang) there is something bad(the white dot inside the ying).

Now seen from the point of view were Reshiram and Zekrom represents the ying yang is still incomplete. This makes me think that the 3rd legendary will give the balance to it, giving it a similar role as Rayquaza.
In that case, the Pokemon must represent quiescence, the state of being dormant or the action of bringing something to rest.

Say, speaking of which, this sounds like the role of Rayquaza.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE STOP SPAMMING SO MUCH

Who wants to bet that, rather than fixing Stealth Rock like everyone wants them to do, they change Spikes to mimic it?

Suddenly, everything weak to Ground lost a lot of viability. I wouldn't like this, since I love Fire Types, but knowing GameFREAK…
"Why would they". All three entry hazards were made to be different from one another. That's like saying they'll surely add a Stealth Icicle, or Burn Spikes, while the evidence shows us quite the contrary.

Same here, everytime that I use Sandslash people jump on me: Why? Donphan outclasses it, Sandslash can't even scratch it! I want the evo to have the elemental punches if it's confirmed, to say the least
Funnily enough, we could argue that Sandslash is actually better than Donphan (Swords Dance, Sand Veil and higher Speed instead of Ice Shard and higher HP).

Dude, are you shitting me? Team Plasma is a bunch of Crusaders. Motherfucking Pokemon Crusaders.
In America...well at least it isn't offensive and we get Japanese invaders attacking a small island/guys in turbans.
Like I said before Team Plasma = The Forever Knights. It so painfully obvious now it's not even funny. God...if they're goal in life is similar to them I would cry/laugh.
There are OLDER shows where knights are in modern times/villains in REAL shows you know...lol

Damn, I just watched the B&W Demo leaked, and Miji's Shell Blade looked strong! Plus, Tsutaja was quite defensive and strong himself <3 Are you guys sure Grass Mixer lowers accuracy, because it seemed to lower defense..

Who knows, there may in fact be 2 Team Plasmas rules by 2 Queens (bosses) (note the hidden picture in the video on filb.com) and that Reshiram and Zekrom are merely kings to both of them because of their coloring and also by how they seem to match?
This completely reminded me of the Red Queen and the White Queen in Alice in Wonderland. One Team Plasma could want Reshiram and be the good team looking for a better world. The other Team Plasma would be the bad team after Zekrom and want world domination.

The attack he used against Pokabu is shell blade, and @Familiar Trainer- That reminded me of RSE, Team Magma/Aqua
Yup, it would probably work something like Magma/Aqua did in R/S did too, assuming you can only get Reshiram in Black and Zekrom in White. If they did this though, I wonder how they'd pull off the good Team Plasma.

So, I wonder what Team Plasma's goals are gonna be? We know N's goals are separating people from Pokemon. Considering that Reshiram+Zekrom have some form of generator on their tails, I think he'll try to capture one to provide the necessary amount of energy to power some kinda... Thing. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)