Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the rotation battles next to miju something is holding a bomerang it has a similar colour scheme to miju, but bigger possible leaked Evo?
Which screenshot is that? Besides, the grass and water starter evos have been leaked already.

In the rotation battles next to miju something is holding a bomerang it has a similar colour scheme to miju, but bigger possible leaked Evo?
Umm I am definately not seeing anything...and in rotation battles you can only see the pokemon you currently have rotated in unless the camera zooms out, which it isn't in any of the scans.

hydration vaporeon and wish vaporeon support teams for different stand points and so would have different roles.

The first would provide rain support while recovering itself in the process, but it would be much more suscetible to wheather inducers.
the latter doesn't have this problems and heal teamates like we all know, they would play different, but one set would pretty much outclass the other...

hydration vaporeon and wish vaporeon support teams for different stand points and so would have different roles.

The first would provide rain support while recovering itself in the process, but it would be much more suscetible to wheather inducers.
the latter doesn't have this problems and heal teamates like we all know, they would play different, but one set would pretty much outclass the other...
I'm now wondering if vaporeon could have any use in ubers. Under Kyogre's rain, I think it could be a pretty decent tank.

Man, there's not much stopping me from jumping in my seat in anticipation now. Too bad it's most likely about seven months until it comes to Europe...

In response to the Vaporeon discussion, pairing it with Kingdra would be pretty deadly. Most likely Vaporeon will be the rain dancer, having superior bulk.

I'm now wondering if vaporeon could have any use in ubers. Under Kyogre's rain, I think it could be a pretty decent tank.
doubt it, as a bulky sweeper with hydration we have calm mind Manaphy,
maybe on battle pass teams?
but them again we have Mew which is like the whore of ubers baton pass teams, maybe would be just a underdog with better options overall, :P

Has anyone mentioned this?
The puzzle of the Sanyou Gym [the first gym] features type compatibility questions. Get them all correct by standing on the correct tile to match the question and you'll go through and battle Dento.
This surely means that the curse of the rock type first gym has been broken. According to annoying traditionalists, the reason the first gym is always rock is because it's a "crash course in type advantages", but they actually put a crash course within the gym so they'll sleep easy making Dento some other type of trainer.

I honestly think that's a good idea, because if you watched the typical kid playing Pokemon for the first time, it's shocking how little they know about type effectiveness.

The curse was broken with GSC having Flying types, sir.

Somehow I see Dento having Normal types or something, since they're pretty much as close to typeless as you'll get. After all, why give a lesson on compatibility if the leader's team tests your skills by negating type advantages?

Serebii

In one picture from the top left corner the pokemon closest to us. The Blue poke facing Mogryuu and Hihidharuma's prevo.
Umm... I think that is the trainer. O.o
(Assuming that you mean Shimama=Moguryo and Prevo=Pokabu, because I do not see either in any of the pictures.)

I'm liking how GF is giving a boon to Pokemon who were in previous generations considered crap. Sturdy will basically give a second live to Golem, Aggron and the like, and most importantly, my beloved Bastiodon. Hopefully they continue to revamp moves (like Growth) and abilities, resulting in overall more tier diversity.

Some type effectiveness needs seriously revamping, though. What's the logic behind Ice not resisting Grass? Why isn't Poison super-effective against Bug? It would bring so many Pokemon out of NU and make the whole meta more diverse.

I honestly think that's a good idea, because if you watched the typical kid playing Pokemon for the first time, it's shocking how little they know about type effectiveness.
Back in the RBY days, I was really young, and I didn't know anything about types (apart from the basics like Grass/Fire/Water, and what I learnt from the anime, like Rock being weak to Water).

However, I bought a Pokemon magazine, and it had type chart in it, so since then, I knew which moves were best to use against which Pokemon. DP had a type chart (sort of) which you could bring up on the bottom screen, so hopefully 5th generation will aswell, which would help.

A quiz would be good though, as it would force them to learn some of the type match-ups.

Some type effectiveness needs seriously revamping, though. What's the logic behind Ice not resisting Grass? Why isn't Poison super-effective against Bug? It would bring so many Pokemon out of NU and make the whole meta more diverse.
Poison was super-effective against Bug in RBY. They changed it so it was neutral for GSC onwards.

As a competitive player, I would like to see the type effectivenesses change, not to make them more realistic, but to balance things a bit. Like remove a weakness from Ice, and remove a resistance from Steel, perhaps.

The curse was broken with GSC having Flying types, sir.
'Cause they already had a rock gym in the game: Brock.

As for TM's. . . I hope there's a TM Recycler like there's a move relearner and a move deleter, and you have to pay him with a heart scale-esque item, because having infinite Earthquakes and Ice Beams seems like it would make the game less of a game and more of "pick up some Pokemon and give them 4 TM's with 80+ BP --> beat E4". I know we don't have to do that, but even for little kids it would take away the game's difficulty.

'Cause they already had a rock gym in the game: Brock.

As for TM's. . . I hope there's a TM Recycler like there's a move relearner and a move deleter, and you have to pay him with a heart scale-esque item, because having infinite Earthquakes and Ice Beams seems like it would make the game less of a game and more of "pick up some Pokemon and give them 4 TM's with 80+ BP --> beat E4". I know we don't have to do that, but even for little kids it would take away the game's difficulty.
Yeah, since I guess we're guaranteed to have all of those good moves by the time we reach the Elite Four (read: no).

TMs do not disappear after use.

Sturdy = focus sash.

Vaporeon gets hydration.

Does this game give out sex and candy as well? I wouldn't be surprised after this orgasmic news. If only all the new pokemon thus far weren't ridiculously ugly...

TMs do not disappear after use.

Sturdy = focus sash.

Vaporeon gets hydration.

Does this game give out sex and candy as well? I wouldn't be surprised after this orgasmic news. If only all the new pokemon thus far weren't ridiculously ugly...
We've been discussing this for a while now. And I actually like the pokemon, you gotta get used to them.
What do you guys think the other Eeveelutions will get as their ability in the Dream World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)