Kinneas drew cutemons

This is awesome. Great work. I'm in love with the Gastly + Marill picture. It's just so expected to see a Marill run away like a scared child lol. The face is basic yet priceless.

I haven't checked out all the pictures just yet, but when I get some more time, then I'll definitely check out the rest.

~ Aether Nexus

Sooooo cuuuuute <3

Please could I have a Lanturn drawing, and I'm maybe interested in the T-shirts as well but idk if I'm definitely going yet :]

I had to use that Charizard of yours.. its too great. Big fan of your art.. please keep it going. Its a great gift.

And if some of these ever become shirts.. i'll definitely be sure to get one. No doubt.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
oh my goodness, I love your web comic Kinneas! I'd love to see moooore more more. :)

also when i saw that spinda on the previous page my immediate reaction was

"i fucking love that spinda." usually they're really annoying but i have since grown attached to them since using him in the battle tower with his boss moveset!! I LOVE HOW CRAZY HE LOOKS.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE LATEST EDITION OF KINNEAS DRAWS POKEMON AND MAKES THEM CUTE! NOW YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHY I AM TYPING SO LOUDLY! IT IS BECAUSE I AM EXPLOUD AND EXPLOUD DOES EVERYTHING LOUDLY!

hahaha there is no escape from the cuteness! You can't even switch out, because we have a wobbuffet!

Remember that all Pokémon are cute on the inside. Even ugly ones like...

ABOMASNOW

Even cool ones like...
ZANGOOSE

And especially the already cute ones like Mawile :3

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello smogon. this is my first attempt at a CAP. Can you see what's so special?

name: Kinesta
Speices: Party Pokemon
Type: Water/ Electric/ Flying
Size: 99 Pounders / 4'3" Feet
Pokedex: KINESTA loves to party.They love flying around spraying water and lighting up the town.
Egg: Water 3 / Indeterminate

andrea

/me cresselias
Great comic XD.

And the ghosts are so cute =3 Shanderaaaaa! (Totally almost my name. ^_^)

I would like to request a My Little Pony? Aka water fighting horse at the end of the dex. Hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)