Kinneas drew cutemons

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
haha, super adorbs. it's funny that bellsprout doesn't look all that different than usual!

If you don't mind could I rerquest a Vulgris for my thread? (my derpy fakemon( PSN))
It would make me dee habbiest liddow boyee enn dee ho wied wode! :) lol

Oh my god! I found this avatar off of google images, I never lnew you made it! I love how cute all of your drawings are! Could I request a Kojondo in the same kneeling position as your first Breloom?

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Prepare for a page stretch of epic proportions.

This is 1600 x 1200 iirc, enjoy:

And here's a smaller version for the people skimming through the thread and not paying attention to hide tags!

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gonna dump a few of the specific pokemon used in that in case anybody wants them for avatars. The great thing about working in flash is that everything saves in vector images, meaning I can resize everything without worrying about a loss of image quality. (:

Roserade

Tamagetake

Morobareru

Dasutodasu

Yabukuron

Laughing Muk

I love Morobareru's facial expression, it's like wtf!?!? The Poison Swanp is awesome, Crobat flying in front of the moon and Drapion vs Nidoking in the background. Very good as always.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can you please please please please please draw a moguryuu thats chilling by a pool and has shades on? :D PLEASE!

Kinneas

puffoon

As I was drawing this my laptop screen asploded ):

I've been using Kojondo a lot in VGC11 and he's a badass. Amazing utility with fake out, wide guard, fast guard, taunt, as well as great on the offense with ankle sweep/drain punch, rock slide etc.

ftw

Awesome work as always Kinneas, especially loving the poison swamp. Tempted to steal one of the poison types for my avatar, but I've had Father Ted for ages...

As I was drawing this my laptop screen asploded ):

I've been using Kojondo a lot in VGC11 and he's a badass. Amazing utility with fake out, wide guard, fast guard, taunt, as well as great on the offense with ankle sweep/drain punch, rock slide etc.

ftw
HOLY SHEIT thank you
Kojondo is such a BEAST
He is my new favorite Pokemon!
Could I please have an avatar?
Thanks! :D

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ohman ohman WHOA LITTLE SHROOM SO CUTE @.@

I would love to use it as an avatar for a little while, could you resize it for me?
upperdecker has bulba D:

Kinneas

puffoon

Hopefully these came out right, it's hard to tell on the screen I'm currently typing from since the aspect ratio is messed up XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)