Kinneas drew cutemons

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I made a new years resolution that I was going to stop drawing cutemons and draw big ugly mons

But then I changed my mind

(don't listen to Tyler422, it's not a fucking quagsire)

I drew this for GigaPunch but he scares me so I haven't shown it to him

I think I may have offended GigaPunch because I said he won't like my art. ):

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I actually thought you'd decided to draw big, scary Pokemon for a second. Then I saw the cute version :D That has to be the cutest thing you've drawn yet; it looks just like a happy child playing with puppets.

May I have a Purugly? The cuteness that will ensue will make my heart explode with SQUEEEE!!!

EDIT: What an anti-climactic 300th post. At least it mentioned Purugly being cute =D

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Larvesta looks so cute. Awesome artwork, keep up the good work.

maybe you need to cut the slack on making ugly things cute for a change

and draw shaymin.

Kinneas+Cutemon=Cutemon^2 and our collective smogon consciousness will explode in an exponential shower of squee

AWESOME

Could you make a jolly looking darkrai? I <3 darkrai, my awesome uber lead. I dont have a nice avatar yet :( DARKRAI PLEASE!

breh

強いだね
Whatever happened to Heatmor's head?

Also, why does Druddigon have an Ice Gem?

Durant seems to have a moustache.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ughhhhhh i remember almost losing to that team xD
nice art, i love how the genie's all like "herro n_n"
stupid ant gets sucker punch what the

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I may not have 100 luvdiscs, but I do have the bragging rights for my funky new thread title :pimp:

One third of my in-game team here:

Derp

Alternative title - advertisement for euthanasia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)