Smogon Superstars II Preliminaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have seen Twash on once and that was the day he was subbed in, he hasn't been on IRC to my knowledge since then. Will keep looking.

Thanks for the extensions, I apologize for taking so long. I've been worried about my upcoming tests (yet again). I was on the other day from my phone so I obviously couldn't battle then. I just haven't had very much free time. This weekend should be a little easier.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
There's no purpose of saying "tfp" anyways, because it's obvious that it's "time for print" when you win or lose. It's not like it's "time for print" when someone jumps off a building.

It's like saying, "I won, so good game and now bold my fucking name so everyone can see it immediately." (oh and don't use Ironbullet's post as an example, as he did it is the point of view of the loser, which is the opposite of what I'm trying to convey).

Also, the term is used to refer to photography in which the model and the photographer make an agreement to do a photo shoot without paying each other monetarily. You guys are using the term in an unsuitable way.
You realize "tfp" means "thanks for playing" right? You know, like a good sportsmanship thing.

I have seen Twash on once and that was the day he was subbed in, he hasn't been on IRC to my knowledge since then. Will keep looking.
I have been on since but not as much as I would've liked to. I will be about some more tonight and this weekend.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Defeated Twash in a very close match, his team was nicely built and surely threw me for a loop.

I probably should have won on typical DPP team matchup but made far too many mistakes, probably lack of practise. Therefore continuing probably my worst tournament to date lol. But still, it made it an exciting game, gg!

Lost against delta2777 relatively clean game I made mistakes and lost.

Man I could've been 4-2 right now -.- pkmn luck is ridic only really lost to LN and delta -.-

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
yeah gg goof, there was some hax on both sides but it was probably more or less even (maybe favored me a little, sorry!), gg anyway.

EDIT: Yeah and thanks, although I think you still need to beat _Flygon_ for that to happen :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)