Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
is that that grass maze beyond the ice cave?
Yes. You must get to the middle. There you will see a hole with water in it. When you get close to it, you will hear Kyuremu's cry and the whole area turns into snow. Then you'll have access to his cave.

How do I go about having a 5th gen analysis accepted? I've read what I believe are the appropriate threads and I'm still unsure.

I do not actively participate in the forum or site, but I'm interested in doing analyses of pokemon some people overlook, and I believe I'm competent to fulfill the theorymon requirements. Though I don't have access to B/W or a 5th gen simulator, I'm doing plenty of personal research and amassing of information.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Look on the home page:

Home Page said:
Even if you don't have a badge, you can potentially participate if you've been active in Uncharted Territory and around the rest of the site, too. Send an application explaining why you think that you are qualified to help out both in attitude and contributions to one of C&C's moderators

Rapid Spin can no longer remove Stealth Rock away.
confirmed much?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHfZmyuwkKI&feature=bulletin
No, it's more than likely some other secondary effect of Steel Thorns. given that the research thread confirmed Steel Thorns stops Dragon Tail it's quite possible it somehow stops Rapid Spin as well, although it'll need testing obviously.

At the least I can confirm that spins does still get rid of Stealth Rock.

Sup Guys!

I have been looking for TM01 Claw Sharpen but I can't find anything in the Freezer Container. Serebii says it's a gift from Sage, but I haven't received anything yet after I defeated Team Plasma in there. Am I just stupid or am I missing something here?

Sup Guys!

I have been looking for TM01 Claw Sharpen but I can't find anything in the Freezer Container. Serebii says it's a gift from Sage, but I haven't received anything yet after I defeated Team Plasma in there. Am I just stupid or am I missing something here?
After you defeat the elite four, go back and a sage will be there

Okay, so I connected to Dream World for the first time today. It was fun, I like the minigames there. Still, I have a problem, because even if I succeeded in the minigames, no pokemon actually joined me. Where do I have to click to do it?(right after winning the minigame)

Or do I need National Pokedex for receiving DW pokemon?

Is there any sort of list of 5th generation Pokémon that should be taken into consideration when building a team? I was planning on making a team, however I don't know what Pokémon I should be thinking about from this gen in terms of what I will need counters for.

Sorry for the bump, I'd like to know for something I'm writing.
Unfortunately no it doesn't, it only works on Status moves and Stats boosters such as Roost and Swords Dance.

Can somebody list all the good special walls this gen, old and new?
Here is a list of 200 Pokemon boasting the top Special Defense all the generations. In descending order:

Shuckle

Regice

Deoxys

Lugia

Ho-oh

Registeel

Probopass

Mantine

Kyogre

Bastiodon

Blissey

Dusknoir

Furiijio

Umbreon

Dusclops

Latias

Uxie

Cresselia

Birijion

Meloetta

Articuno

Milotic

Tentacruel

Mr. Mime

Claydol

Kecleon

Mantyke

Palkia

Giratina

Arceus

Reshiram

Bronzong

Nattorei

Hypno

Suicune

Gardevoir

Togekiss

Gallade

Zuruzukin

Hitmonlee

Hitmonchan

Flareon

Snorlax

Ledian

Slowking

Hitmontop

Grumpig

Latios

Regigigas

Gochiruzeru

Spiritomb

Cradily

Rotom

Rotom

Rotom

Rotom

Rotom

Heatran

Blastoise

Chansey

Togetic

Altaria

Roserade

Wormadam

Mismagius

Mesprit

Desukan

Shubarugo

Burungeru

Urugamosu

Hihidaruma

Vespiquen

Empoleon

Venusaur

Ninetales

Tentacool

Muk

Gyarados

Dragonite

Mew

Meganium

Bellossom

Politoed

Raikou

Tyranitar

Celebi

Ludicolo

Regirock

Jirachi

Dialga

Manaphy

Shaymin

Victini

Zekrom

Giratina

Maggyo

Noctowl

Lopunny

Dewgong

Jynx

Lapras

Vaporeon

Jolteon

Espeon

Heracross

Kingdra

Porygon2

Lickilicky

Magmortar

Glaceon

Jaroda

Musharna

Baibanira

Oobemu

Baffuron

Barujiina

Genosekuto

Wormadam

Clefable

Vileplume

Poliwrath

Drowzee

Zapdos

Mewtwo

Ampharos

Swampert

Dustox

Nosepass

Duskull

Walrein

Metagross

Groudon

Rayquaza

Pachirisu

Mime Jr.

Magnezone

Darkrai

Muurando

Shandera

Kurimugan

Sazando

Terakion

Kyuremu

Kerudio

Deoxys

Shieldon

Lileep

Tropius

Bronzor

Lumineon

Hello there. I'm pretty sure someone must have asked this already but asdf.
If I import Pokemon Black, will I be able to transfer my pokemon from other DS games?
I own american Pearl, american Soul Silver, and an imported japanese Platinum.

Hello there. I'm pretty sure someone must have asked this already but asdf.
If I import Pokemon Black, will I be able to transfer my pokemon from other DS games?
I own american Pearl, american Soul Silver, and an imported japanese Platinum.
I'm pretty sure you can only PokeShift from games of the same region, like with Pal Park in the previous games. Although I haven't tested it myself so someone feel free to correct/confirm this.

So you would be able to transfer from Platinum, but not Pearl or SS.

I'm pretty sure you can only PokeShift from games of the same region, like with Pal Park in the previous games. Although I haven't tested it myself so someone feel free to correct/confirm this.

So you would be able to transfer from Platinum, but not Pearl or SS.
Please, someone confirm this ASAP. Also, they can be played in both regular DS lite and fat ds, right? >_> just making sure before buying.

Hey guys, I jus successfully logged into the Dream World. My Pokemon fell asleep in the bed then it kicked me off. When I logged back on, my Pokemon woke up from the bed and now it won't let me do anything. What happened? What am I supposed to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)