Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest Pokemon online has beta testing once in a while, but no usage stats. So you could go on there if it's up to see how convuluted it gets.

Who is the better physical wall, Abagōra or Hippowdon? Is the latter good as a lead?
Hippowdon. As for leading, can't really say given there isn't much of a Metagamer at the moment. Since you can rearrange your team before battles there isn't much worry there, since you can just check to see if they've got Taunters or Zoroark before leading with Hippo.

Can pokemon now have 11 characters in their name, and therefore an 11-character nickname?
Japanese versions only allow for 5 character names. However PokeSav, PokeGen and other such programs only allow you to enter 10 characters for names so it probably is still a max 10 characters.

Are any of the simulators using 5th gen pokes yet. I no PO was at one point but not now if im correct.
PO only has a black and white for testing and will only be up every now and then. I dont know about any others, but I wouldn't use Pokemon Online for Black and White battles right now if you want to just play. I dont know of any other servers, but if anyone does the info will be appreciated.

Still wondering about Black City.

The building in which I bought Heart Scales and other rare items just vanished. It used to be the arched one in the middle of the city, but it just isn't there anymore. :/

Can anyone help?

I'm curious to know when will the English name of all the new Pokemon will be revealed?

Edit: Was they're any mentioning of Dragon Tail/Overhead Throw's phazing rate? The Search function seems to be down and I can't seem to find it when looking through the threads manually.

I'm curious to know when will the English name of all the new Pokemon will be revealed?

Edit: Was they're any mentioning of Dragon Tail/Overhead Throw's phazing rate? The Search function seems to be down and I can't seem to find it when looking through the threads manually.
They're guaranteed, but they still have negative priority and 90 accuracy. Also, some quirks like being fainted from Life Orb or being damaged by Iron Barbs will also prevent phazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)