[Expert] Pokémon TCG Mafia - Game Over! Postgame up!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
And even worse, I found his secret spreadsheet and you know what it says?

"I, ipl, am actually Hitler!"

It all makes sense now. Why else would he be simultaneously targeting every faction in the game according to Uncle Sam?

vonFiedler are you retarded.

His enemy is in Stage 2, and he is obviously going to target people from his group. Additionally, someone from the Haymakers is targeting him so he will target one of them too.

I am sorry that I had to explain this to everyone because apparently ipl doesn't tell his friends how the WCs work.

Of course, you may ask "why would UncleSam explain them then?" The answer is obviously that information does not matter where I am going and I would rather not see ipl lead a bunch of "Experts" around on a leash all game because it is embarrassing. Besides, I think ipl will be hurt more than I will by this "revelation" (assuming there are people other than vonFiedler who have yet to figure this out, which it seems hard to believe), and based on his actions the goal of this game is to take down exactly one person whilst assuring you yourself lose. Because that is basically what he did.

Also letting people know that killing ipl will let you try to scavenge a DCE off of him, whereas killing me gives you the option of scavenging a random energy and an evo. But, you know, that would be "bad for mafia"...maybe we should all just "stop whining" and let ipl win?

Now vonFiedler kindly stop clogging this thread with shit if you don't know anything (and this coming from someone who self-admittedly doesn't know anything) and can't discern basic points from other people's posts. You do understand this isn't a factions game right? ipl doesn't need you to win you know, and he may need you dead to win because apparently you are so absent-minded and trusting as to think that ipl couldn't possibly want you dead.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you don't know anything... why do you keep suggesting things? Maybe that's why an odd numbers of the things you've said flat out aren't true. Like, if he's the mortal enemy of a haymaker, why do you suggest his mortal enemy is a stage one? It really just sounds like whatever you think you know, is actually total shit fueled by paranoia and frustration.

Its amusing, because you are accusing ipl of doing EXACTLY what you were doing in FF3. And I said all the things you are saying now, because they were true at the time. Yet for some reason I'm not joining with you to end ipl. Strange? No, he's just not doing anything you're accusing him of doing.

In short, I'm not afraid of ipl. This is an expert game full of the best players on Smogon, much better players than me, and from talking with ipl the guy actually isn't very good at public debate, something which you strive at. He'd rather just avoid a confrontation, while you moan and whine about how the sky is falling. But the guy has been honest and made good on his word so the least I can do is state the facts. Call me naive, I know you will, but if any player reading this thinks ipl is in their group and wishes to attack him, that's their business and not mine. But all this conspiracy business should be taken with a grain of salt.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If you don't know anything... why do you keep suggesting things? Maybe that's why an odd numbers of the things you've said flat out aren't true. Like, if he's the mortal enemy of a haymaker, why do you suggest his mortal enemy is a stage one? It really just sounds like whatever you think you know, is actually total shit fueled by paranoia and frustration.

Its amusing, because you are accusing ipl of doing EXACTLY what you were doing in FF3. And I said all the things you are saying now, because they were true at the time. Yet for some reason I'm not joining with you to end ipl. Strange? No, he's just not doing anything you're accusing him of doing.

In short, I'm not afraid of ipl. This is an expert game full of the best players on Smogon, much better players than me, and from talking with ipl the guy actually isn't very good at public debate, something which you strive at. He'd rather just avoid a confrontation, while you moan and whine about how the sky is falling. But the guy has been honest and made good on his word so the least I can do is state the facts. Call me naive, I know you will, but if any player reading this thinks ipl is in their group and wishes to attack him, that's their business and not mine. But all this conspiracy business should be taken with a grain of salt.
OK if you still can't understand what I'm saying I'm just not even going to try any more. I am well aware I did the same damn thing in FF3, I fail to see what that has to do with anything at all. It's not "conspiracy" when it is well known what group ipl is in and who his potential enemies are. If you are still having trouble figuring out the win conditions in this game I guess you can ask your "honest" friend ipl for a full explanation.

Updating.

For future reference, the priority order of actions is as follows:

Evolution/Level Up
Lynch*
Poke Body
Poke Power*
Attach Energy
Attack*
Scavenge
Trade**

* Knock Outs may happen in this stage
** Goes through even if one party is Knocked Out

You decide that you cannot join the army while you're too busy playing TCG, so you gang up on UncleSam so he can stop saying things like "I want YOU to stop imperfectluck from winning!" A few people make an extra effort to bring him down: he takes a quick punch to the chin, and a second hit to the chest. Despite his immense power, it seems the mighty have fallen, and the first casualty is a fact.

Dear UncleSam,
You are:

Luxray GL
Lightning, 80 HP
W: Fighting
R: Metal

CC: Bite - 30
LCC: Trash bolt - 70
Choose an Energy card from your hand. It will be removed from play. If Luxray GL is KO'd, it will be available for scavenging along with your hand. You cannot use this attack if you don't have an Energy card in your hand.

Your hand is:
1. Steelix Prime
2. Fighting Energy
3. Water Energy

You are in the group: Pokémon SP
You win if you outlive ??? and four Pokémon SP.

Woah! It seems this man already managed to Level Up!

Luxray GL Lv X
+30 HP
Power: Bright Look - The Cycle during which you Level Up to Luxray GL Lv X, choose two targets. Any attacks that would target the first now target the second. Cannot pick Luxray GL.
LC: Flash Impact - 60
Luxray GL does 30 damage to itself.

It seems the only thing of value this man has left is a Lightning Energy. Sounds like a good opportunity to make clear that you scavenge for a specific card on a specific body. Just put your scavenging in your Turn 3 PM. And don't forget, if you scavenge Turn 3, you can't do it Turn 4.

Commence plundering and lynching, the Turn 3 vote will do 30 damage. I'll update on Tuesday evening (around 21:00 GMT+1), I think, so that's somewhere between 48 and 72 hours to get your shit together. All results should be out.

EDIT: oy, I lied. It's a Lightning Energy, not a Water Energy.

vote zorbees

Ended up not meeting his end of a trade for a dce. Not nice. Plus I think he is using it to powerup himself. Call better targets if you want.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
<&Mekkah> im still missing like 18 pms btw

Seriously guys? Is this not one of the coolest mafia games in a long time? Why is everyone letting Mekkah down? Get your pms in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)