Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Thanks by the way Kaphotics and Winters Zombie.

Edit: @Winters Zombie: Well I have tried that but I only get the seed but I don't know the frame. :(

Thanks by the way Kaphotics and Winters Zombie.

Edit: @Winters Zombie: Well I have tried that but I only get the seed but I don't know the frame. :(
ID/SID don't have "frames" once you enter the game from the screen of Oak/Elm saying 'now begin your adventure" or whatever to the shrinking screen. That is where your ID/SID is generated. There is no frame involved.

Okay but I meant is that I already used the pandora's box. I mostly hit a delay between 497. I put a PID(that I got from here) in the pandora's box and I got a like a seed in the delay of 497 so I used it, but then I remembered that I saw no frame, so I was like "how many calls was I supposed to make? x(" so does this means that I only have to make the calls that appear in the RNG reporter when I put the seed that I got from the pandora's box?

Okay but I meant is that I already used the pandora's box. I mostly hit a delay between 497. I put a PID(that I got from here) in the pandora's box and I got a like a seed in the delay of 497 so I used it, but then I remembered that I saw no frame, so I was like "how many calls was I supposed to make? x(" so does this means that I only have to make the calls that appear in the RNG reporter when I put the seed that I got from the pandora's box?
You do know what ID/SID stands for yes?

You can't get an ID/SID during the game. You have to restart for that. Since you can't call at all during the beginning of the game, and the fact of that as soon as you get into the game world, your ID/SID is already there...

So that means, you abuse it by restarting your game. So... There is no calls. And a delay of 497 not enough to even click "no info needed."

ID/SID abuse delays are up to as low as 4,000 or higher.

oh I see what you mean.

So thats what the pandora's box is in there right? To get that specific ID/SID.

So do you think higher delays would be better?

It has to be pretty high (like winter's zombie said) or you won't get to the point where the game determines your ID/SID before the delay is up ;)
Pretty much.

The fastest delay I've ever done was, 3,700 I believe.
That was with a 1 letter name. And text speed sped up to the fastest it could go.

So, you will probably will be at around 4,000 where most people are.
Or you could take your sweet time and do a 5,000-6,000 delay.

Okay got it, I won't mind deleting my game since I just bought platinum, so I will pass all my pkms from SS to there. Well the only sad thing is that I won't be able to RNG the latias since the event of it is gone, but I will RNG flawless nonshiny.

So the only steps are to restart my game and do the fast talk with the prof. and put my name fast right?

Okay got it, I won't mind deleting my game since I just bought platinum, so I will pass all my pkms from SS to there. Well the only sad thing is that I won't be able to RNG the latias since the event of it is gone, but I will RNG flawless nonshiny.

So the only steps are to restart my game and do the fast talk with the prof. and put my name fast right?
Do you know how to hit delays?

Yes, I do.

Edit: By the way thanks a lot for being so patient. You are the best. ;)
Than just hit a high delay, and you should be good. It may take a while to get, as the only seed verification you can do. Is through Pandora's Box as well. The far right side of window will be where you put the info in, and it will tell you what delay you got.

Your welcome ^_^

Good luck.

Thanks a lot again!!! x3
I will try to do that during the weekend, and if I have any other question... well you know... I'll ask the smarty. :)

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi there. I ran into a problem while trying to RNG a Magmar (Fuego Ironworks, encounter slot 0) in my new Platinum game.

PID: 34f0e527 (TIMID, ability 1) 30/11/31/30/31/31 (Seed: 4d0b09ba Method 1: 348, J (synch): 319, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 322, K (no synch): 323) HP GRASS 70

Magmar is frame 319 with a synch.

After successfully RNGing my ID/SID, I have that shiny spread available to me, however whenever I attempt to hit my target time and delay (Date: 2011/01/01 - Time: 11:17:59 - Delay: 2479), I notice that my timer always lands me on 50 seconds instead of 59. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I thought I wouldn't have to re-calibrate considering I have no problems hitting my target time on my other Platinum save, but maybe I do? I'm not sure. Please help. D:

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@ Shii - You might want to lower the adjacent seconds you search for. Also, use a different target spread (not one with seconds: 59)! D<
If it worked for RNGing the ID / SID, it should help.

New version of PokéRNG and WC Helper!

See my original post for details and download links.

BTW, not only does PokéRNG now have a lot of new functions, it's also roughly 40% faster and infinitely easier to use, so it's well worth a download even if you've already got the older version :)

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
New version of PokéRNG and WC Helper!

See my original post for details and download links.

BTW, not only does PokéRNG now have a lot of new functions, it's also roughly 40% faster and infinitely easier to use, so it's well worth a download even if you've already got the older version :)
Awesome,you outdone yourself this time. The tyhing I like best is the maximum frame option, no more getting a 12000+ frame yay also , nice new look I loving it.<3333

So I have my SID from two lucky non radar shinies on platinum and cross checked it with SID checker.

Calibrated delay and stuff.

So....

Rng my crown raikou wonder card with say... HP fighting spread.

How do

Your sentence is broken up
But
Raikou already have arua sphere so a hp fighting is kinda bad choice

Also you dont need your sid because the wc trio are always shiny

First you find a seed
Then you input the seed in the rngreporter
Generate the seed under wondercard method
Find the frame
Select time finder and find a date
Try to hit your date
Once in the game you will have to do journal flips to advance the frame
Collect the frame
And then verify if you hit the frame

If you hit the delay frame but got a wrong iv thats because an npc moved

If you didnt hit the delay try to hit the delay again until you do

Hi I would want to ask something here about RNG.
I am new to this and follow smogon article guide abut "How to Hatch Perfect Pokemon", that is IV soft reset for Dppt.

I have just read in the first page someone saying that in DPPT, we need to calibrate the egg frame before we can IV SReset.
So, I follow the instruction on the smogon article guide, it says after the journal appears ,cancel it and immediately talk to the old man to receive the egg.
I understand that this is because in DPPT there are so many wandering NPCs in solaceon town, so we need to talk to the old man before the NPC moves.
So, after I talked to the old man, the guide told me to encounter pokemon ASAP and use this as the initial seed.
What I dont understand is, the quickest way to encounter pokemon after talking to the old man is of course the route upside of solaceon town. But the pokemon there is only level 20, and if I enter the data to RNG, it wont give me the seed.
I also dont have enough Rare candy to level it until 50, because I need rare candies to level up my hatched-pokemon to compare its IV right?

So, I decided to fly immediately to survival area where there is 50+ level pokemon and catch it and use them to calibrate the frame.
I do this 4 times.

3 times of that, I got the frame close to the 3, so I use this.

Then, setting it to the desired date and time, I soft reset it, and finally hatched the egg. then I checked with the RNG list by comparing the flips and Ivs, including the target time and date, and delay, everything is a perfect match, but the frame is 6, instead of 3.

I tried it one more time, it is also 6.

Does somebody knows why when I calibrate, it is 3 all the time, and when I soft reset, it is 6 all the time? Is it because I use Fly that will change the frame when calibrating?

Sorry if this is too long btw. lol

Its a pain to do this on a iphone

But

Flying doesnt advance the frame
But if you did this four time and the last one didnt match it prob mean npc moved

You are cancelling the journal
Quickly gettig the egg
Capturing a lv 49 pkmn from rt 228 etc
Using the capture pokemon stats for initial calibration
And then hatch the pokemon and matching the iv?

I re read your post npcs are moving as there are about 6 are them in solceon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)