nj art

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
(I'm glad somebody else has a special place for Impact, I certainly do, it's probably the most attractive looking font to me ever)

and didn't notice that T thing, I'll certainly fix that right up in the morning! yes, i will definitely agree with you that my typography needs a lot of help, haha

thanks for the c&c, as you already know im pretty much a huge fan of your work so knowing that you like my art is an excellent confidence booster!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I absolutely love your take on it. All of the changes you've made (elongated head, another line around the eyes, more defined gloves) works better than the original, and then blast around its left knuckle makes everything more dynamic. I am very pleased with this fanart.

Jungle... ; o ; ...draw me ; o ;
' '
' '

The whole last comic looks like a lot of frozen desserts sloshing around together.
Bummer's Octopunch is looking comparably cool.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
thanks both :)

here's my magmar in blue version, smokes. he's cool and one of my favorite pokemon of all time

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
haha, i actually love magmortar as well, and magby may be my favorite pokemon of all time. i really just love the entire magmar line

Alright, Nasty, Imma let you finish and Magmar is a great Pokemon and all, but Magby was one of your favorite pokemon of all time. OF ALL TIME! I really couldn't resist, though it's been a year or so. And yes the Magmar line is a good one, but usually left in the shadow of the Electabuzz line. Which is sad, because Magmar deserves more love...

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy

Shivog live in snowy regions and places with extreme cold. When frightened, they retreat into their coat-like fur covering. This covering is very hard to penetrate.

just goofing around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)