Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Random: Catch one Ralts. This ralts is the best Ralts alive, so it tries to be the greatest. However, much hate is put on Ralts for not being good enough. Thus, it must go over many challenges.

The identity challenge:
If you got a male Ralts, it must learn Frustration, and cannot learn Calm Mind, Double Team, Magical Leaf, and Growl must be gotten rid of immediately.

If you got a female Ralts, it must learn Return, and cannot learn Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Thunder, Shadow Ball, or Double Team.

The strength challenge: Your Ralts must strike down 5 wild pokemon with only Return if female, and finish it with Frustration if male (Note only finishing with Frustration).

The willpower challenge: Your Ralts must finish off 2 gym leader pokemon with Psychic moves only. (Once again, finish off, not solo)

And finally, the Ultimate Challenge: This Ralts must never be the lowest level member of your team.

Nickname it "UltraRalts". Evolve whenever.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You created it? Wow, never knew. Glad to see that I'm following in your footsteps. (I created the Payback Scramble). Oh well, I'll be off for the night. When I wake up in the morning, I expect to see a lot of challenges. Until then...

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

You created it? Wow, never knew. Glad to see that I'm following in your footsteps. (I created the Payback Scramble). Oh well, I'll be off for the night. When I wake up in the morning, I expect to see a lot of challenges. Until then...

Cheers!
Its_A_Random
Wait a second, do you have the main Nuzlocke rule, Faint=death? Because the main focus of a scramblocke challenge is a fusion between scramble and nuzlocke... anyways, i give you:

Pompom the Maril (i dont know how to spell it). Pompom can evolve whenever you want, and must always know Rollout and Ice Beam asap. Something nice and easy for ya.

Edit: Yggy, i dont really know what you should do...

Random, take a Skarmory. It must learn and keep Spikes and Roar, and must set it up in every Gym leader/Aqua boss/Magma boss/Rival/E4 battle it participates in. It can learn only one of its STABs at a time. Have fun.

@Random: Your starter is a Treecko. Every time you see a Pokemon, check its body color. For the first Pokemon of every body color you see, flip two coins:

HH- Treecko may attack any Pokemon with this body color.
HT/TH- Treecko must solo thirty Pokemon of this body color before the E4.
TT- Treecko may NEVER attack a Pokemon with this body color.

Name it Racist. (Oh, and if you are unable to attack five different body colors, change the TT result to another HH result.)

@Random: Take "Caliente" the Ninetales. It must always know Will-o-Wisp/Confuse Ray/Quick Attack/one non-STAB move of your choice. It must do one of the following:

1.)be the highest-leveled Pokemon on your team
2.)solo one of the Elite Four
3.)solo the Champion
4.)defeat every other Trainer in Victory Road (double battles count as one Trainer battle)

Also, it must evolve at the entrance to Victory Road. Take care of your new Ninetales!

Random, take an Aron, called Petal. You must evolve him into Aggron asap, and he must be an Aggron but the E4. You may only fight with Petal on your first time in a town or route. As soon as you leave, when you come back to that route Petal may not fight, nor attack, nor anything.

To avoid any confusion with his name, teach him as many moves as you can with over 100 base power, to prove he is really really strong. After he defeats 30 Pokemon as an Aggron using only moves with 100 Base Power or more, rename him Seeker.

@Its A Random
-edit-
hold on, just saw that treeko
Bring a Mudkip named 2Gud4Locke. He may only be used at Gyms where he has a type advantage over the Gym Leader. Any "badge battle" he is in he must solo the GLMP.

Kay, so your real challange is: A Voltorb named FastLiekMe. You must catch voltorb as one of the overworld interactions in New Mauville, not as a Random Encounter. Voltorb may only evolve once a)it has the highest speed stat on your team AND b)It learns (and keeps) both Toxic and Rain Dance.

k.Comics or Stories?
I will prove iam doing these. *below post isnt proof*
Yesterday night, since i got a craving to grind, i grinded the ralts. Then that morning was a day off. I played all day till bout 4, came on, then finished it.

I might start the its_a_random payback scramble soon.

You guys can have my redo the emerald and erm make me right updates throughout it? idk. Up to you guys what u want me to do

Random, take a male Spinda. Have it solo 3 GLMP,2E4MP, And a rival battle. Can only learn 3 stab and 1 non STAB

GONNA ATTEMPT PACHI RUN, WISH ME LUCK!

Random, take a male Spinda. Have it solo 3 GLMP,2E4MP, And a rival battle. Can only learn 3 stab and 1 non STAB
No Evolution restrictions or Gym Solos (or solos of any sort), as there is no guarantee I can fulfill them. While I'm at it, no level caps or drudgery either
Random said no soloes.

Also, I want to change my Skarmory a bit. Its final two moves must be both offensive and their total BP cannot exceed 100.

@random, I have no idea how many you have, but I don't think you have 12 yet so i'll give you a wurmple named "Purple". If it evolves into beautifly teach it 3 attacks and 1 non-damaging move, and if it evolves into a dustox give it 1 attack and 3 non-damaging moves.
Good luck.

@random i used this before, but i miscounted submissions, so you'll have to do.
Take a poochyena.

Your poochyena is training to be a dog for the abnormality police, so whenever you fight a ghost type pokemon, you must switch in your poochyena and it must use odor sleuth to see what their intentions are. Once that battle is over, you must use your item finder to see if the ghost left anything hanging around. If the item finder isn't fully charged, run around until it is. These restrictions still appy once he/she evolves. Call your poochyena "Sleuth."

How's that for creative?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Okay, looking through the challenges...

ObsidianRanger's challenge is accepted, & yes the dies if it faints rule applies.
Qwertyuiop's challenge is accepted.
Dummy007's challenge is accepted.
Galladiator's challenge is accepted, however, I will be doing the first option, & the evolution timing is omitted, because of the no evolution restrictions rule.
Treadshot A1's challenge is accepted.
Vratix's challenge is accepted with evolution restrictions omitted, because of the no evolution restrictions rule.
BreloomOfSteel's challenge is rejected, due to the no solo rule.
auramaster's challenge is accepted.
Dark Ray's challenge is accepted.
Nightmare Jigglypuff's challenge is accepted.

That gives me 11 Pokemon, 1 to go.

EDIT: Because it's a new page...
Thinking about it, I might try one of those things you guys like to call "Scramblockes". I'll be doing this on a ROM I have for Emerald.

Some Random Rules:

• Emerald Version
  • No Trading
  • 12 Pokemon
  • No Evolution restrictions or Gym Solos (or solos of any sort), as there is no guarantee I can fulfill them. While I'm at it, no level caps or drudgery either
  • I do reserve the right to reject challenges
  • No reservations, 12 Pokemon is a lot so there is no need to
  • Starter, Surfer & Flyer compulsory
  • No Level Caps or Signature Challenges that are not yours, except my signature Berry Holding Pokemon are allowed (Hello Flapper...)
  • Easy-Medium difficulty, I want to make some sort of inroads into this Scramblocke
  • As always, Make them fun
Yeah, without further ado, give me random challenges...
  • Taillow (Ownage): Must know & keep Fly & Facade as their only STAB moves. The other two moves must be attacking moves (Iggdrasil)
  • Ralts (UltraRalts): Must be the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times...
    If Male, must have Frustration, and cannot learn Calm Mind, Double Team, Magical Leaf, and Growl must be gotten rid of immediately.
    If Female, must have Return, and cannot learn Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Thunder, Shadow Ball, or Double Team.
    Also, it must strike down 5 wild pokemon with only Return if female, and finish it with Frustration if male, & it must finish off 2 gym leader pokemon with Psychic moves only (loudkirbyking)
  • Marril (Pompom): Must know & keep Rollout & Ice Beam (ObsidianRanger)
  • Skarmory: It must learn and keep Spikes and Roar, and must set it up in every Gym leader/Aqua boss/Magma boss/Rival/E4 battle it participates in. It can learn only one of its STABs at a time (Qwertyuiop)
  • Treecko (Racist): Every time you see a Pokemon, check its body color. For the first Pokemon of every body color you see, flip two coins:
    TT- Treecko may NEVER attack a Pokemon with this body color (Dummy007)
  • Ninetales (Caliente): Must always know Will-o-Wisp/Confuse Ray/Quick Attack/one non-STAB move of your choice. It must be the highest-leveled Pokemon on your team (Galladiator)
  • Aron (Petal): Must be an Aggron but the E4. You may only fight with Petal on your first time in a town or route. As soon as you leave, when you come back to that route Petal may not fight, nor attack, nor anything.
    To avoid any confusion with his name, teach him as many moves as you can with over 100 base power, to prove he is really really strong. After he defeats 30 Pokemon as an Aggron using only moves with 100 Base Power or more, rename him Seeker (Treadshot A1)
  • Voltorb (FastLiekMe): You must catch voltorb as one of the overworld interactions in New Mauville, not as a Random Encounter. It must know & keep Toxic & Rain Dance (Vratix)
  • Sableye (Jewel): It must know 1 TM move for every 2 badges you have (auramaster)
  • Wurmple (Purple): If it evolves into beautifly teach it 3 attacks and 1 non-damaging move, and if it evolves into a dustox give it 1 attack and 3 non-damaging moves (Dark Ray)
  • Poochyena (Sleuth): Whenever you fight a ghost type pokemon, you must switch in your poochyena and it must use odor sleuth to see what their intentions are. Once that battle is over, you must use your item finder to see if the ghost left anything hanging around. If the item finder isn't fully charged, run around until it is (Nightmare Jigglypuff)
  • TBA

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Random: For your Scramblocke, i'm going to give you a two part challange. For the first part, use a RNG to generate a number from 1-16, excluding Ghost. The resulting number will determine the type of pokemon that you receive, in alphabetical order. (Example: 1 = Bug, 2 = Dark, 3 = Dragon, etc) You must catch the first pokemon that you see that is a member of this type or that will evolve into it. Here comes the fun part: as soon as you capture this pokemon, place all other monsters into the PC except one and heal your freshly caught 'mon. You must then immediately continuously solo wild pokemon with this monster WITHOUT healing or PP restoring until it faints. The amount of pokemon that it KOs will determine the next part of your challange.

For part two, capture a Duskull in Mt. Pyre after this pokemon faints. This is the spirit of your recently deceased monster. It is now an angry spirit, looking to exact revenge upon the pokemon that killed it and all others like it. As such, it must solo a number of wild pokemon corresponding to how many you KO'd with the original monster.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must solo 15 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must solo 10 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must solo 5 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must solo 2 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

Furthermore, the amount of pokemon that you originally solo will determine the total BP of your moves.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 100, with no STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 100, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 150, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 200, with STAB moves.

If you solo the same exact pokemon as the one that KO'd the original monster, it counts as 2 for these purposes.

It must be nicknamed Vengeance.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
@BiGGiE: Accepted. Should be fun.

And that gives me 12. Now to sort out the existing challenges & to put them into mains & back-ups...

For reference...
  • Taillow (Ownage): Must know & keep Fly & Facade as their only STAB moves. The other two moves must be attacking moves (Iggdrasil)
  • Ralts (UltraRalts): Must be the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times...
    If Male, must have Frustration, and cannot learn Calm Mind, Double Team, Magical Leaf, and Growl must be gotten rid of immediately.
    If Female, must have Return, and cannot learn Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Thunder, Shadow Ball, or Double Team.
    Also, it must strike down 5 wild pokemon with only Return if female, and finish it with Frustration if male, & it must finish off 2 gym leader pokemon with Psychic moves only (loudkirbyking)
  • Marril (Pompom): Must know & keep Rollout & Ice Beam (ObsidianRanger)
  • Skarmory: It must learn and keep Spikes and Roar, and must set it up in every Gym leader/Aqua boss/Magma boss/Rival/E4 battle it participates in. It can learn only one of its STABs at a time (Qwertyuiop)
  • Treecko (Racist): Every time you see a Pokemon, check its body color. For the first Pokemon of every body color you see, flip two coins:
    TT- Treecko may NEVER attack a Pokemon with this body color (Dummy007)
  • Ninetales (Caliente): Must always know Will-o-Wisp/Confuse Ray/Quick Attack/one non-STAB move of your choice. It must be the highest-leveled Pokemon on your team (Galladiator)
  • Aron (Petal): Must be an Aggron but the E4. You may only fight with Petal on your first time in a town or route. As soon as you leave, when you come back to that route Petal may not fight, nor attack, nor anything.
    To avoid any confusion with his name, teach him as many moves as you can with over 100 base power, to prove he is really really strong. After he defeats 30 Pokemon as an Aggron using only moves with 100 Base Power or more, rename him Seeker (Treadshot A1)
  • Voltorb (FastLiekMe): You must catch voltorb as one of the overworld interactions in New Mauville, not as a Random Encounter. It must know & keep Toxic & Rain Dance (Vratix)
  • Sableye (Jewel): It must know 1 TM move for every 2 badges you have (auramaster)
  • Wurmple (Purple): If it evolves into beautifly teach it 3 attacks and 1 non-damaging move, and if it evolves into a dustox give it 1 attack and 3 non-damaging moves (Dark Ray)
  • Poochyena (Sleuth): Whenever you fight a ghost type pokemon, you must switch in your poochyena and it must use odor sleuth to see what their intentions are. Once that battle is over, you must use your item finder to see if the ghost left anything hanging around. If the item finder isn't fully charged, run around until it is (Nightmare Jigglypuff)
  • Massive challenge that would look like a massive wall of text if I typed it out in this little box (BiGGiE)

EDIT: Nevermind. Anyways, I'll start in a few minutes.

DOUBLE EDIT: Rolled a 7, so I must catch the first Grass Type I encounter for BiGGiE's challenge.

Well i just lost my pachi solo........I fainted to Eterna.... Time for some major work. All scrambles on hold for my nuzlocke.Im not sure which game. Il still be giving, just not receiving

Like Its_A_Random always says,
Cheers,
BoS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)