nj art

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That Hydreigon is really interesting. Kinda a bland statement, but it's sincere.

How about a cute and cool Elgyem? An Elgyem is this thing
<---

well, here you go, two crappy phone pictures that somewhat display the physical depth. the colors arent so harsh in real life and tbh i was just feeling lazy and didnt want to edit them in photoshop.

as you can see it is actually quite 3 dimensional

Popping in to say I LOVE THIS. The colors and general design are great. I actually think it'd be cool if you did the front page art submissions all with that style. If they actually do make it so they alternate weekly/monthly/whatever it'd be cool to have this put in with some digital pieces. Anyway, nice :D

How can you say that Hydreigon is bad? It's amazing! Stepping outside the box isn't a disrespected thing...Really, I don't know why you don't have as many Luvdiscs as Yilx or Fatecrashers (your art is much more varied and always interesting!)

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
i am on spring break and have absolutely nothing to do so expect a lot more art in the next week

PS. ive also finished White, hooray
very awesome ending, best in a pokemon game in my opinion
i am now in the process of getting a complete legit dex national dex like i did in heartgold!
i'll have to transfer all of my event legends from my hg cart to white though as nobody has any legit mews, celebis, jirachis, or arceuses it seems

my finishing team (although I doubt anybody cares) was:

Emboar lv. 52
Scolipede lv. 51
Krookodile lv. 52
Reuniclus lv. 51
Archeops lv. 53
Seismitoad lv. 52

Post-game, Scolipede has been replaced by a Zweilous (which are complete assholes to raise), and everybody is currently level 55 or 56

and then I'm sure it'll be a starr on your team and you'll still love it when it's lvl 64
EDIT: Can that large amount of art pwiddy pwease include a cute puwugwy? I am excite =D

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Drawing thing between me and my friend haha

Rules:
1 minute to pick your favorite of the category
5 minutes to draw it

Round 1: Gen 1 Normal Type

Round 2: Gen 4 Poison Type

Round 3: Gen 3 Fire Type

Round 4: Gen 5 Bug Type

Round 5: Gen 5 Fighting Type

I adore the Archeops and Carracosta picture, and I like your liberal use of lines in the pen and inks :D

Also, this is fantastic. I love it

haha decided about halfway through this would not be my front page submission, as it isnt very great looking and isnt proffessional

despite that, i finished it anyways, so you guys can take a look (regardless of how awful it looks, i can assure that i slaved over it; having no glue and only tape to do a project like this is horrible)
ill stick to drawing next time

anyways, this wasnt a total loss, it was pretty fun to make a collage, something which i havent done since i was about 4 or 5; and the final product doesnt look that shitty in person, so ill take it for what it is

Draw-off! Yay! I think you did an awesome job with Clefable, Shelmet and Skuntank. Emboar's okay, and Blaziken looks a bit evil! Love your friends Karrablast though! I used to do things like this in ARt class, only with 30 seconds between me and my friend to represent the same thing. BOY were the drawings awful! Can you do more? It's a really nice addition to your already super-varied and amazingly fresh art thread. ^_^

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
lol going through my folders and found these; two art pieces for the smog on the first issue i came in on

now that we are on 15 and these were unused pieces for 12, i dont think anybody will care if i post them

ill just redraw them if we need the art lol...

Yum! Stench waves! The Skuntank, for all its revoltingness and ability to shoot goo over a football field, is very well executed and gets its Poison-typing across well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)