Happy 4/20

Damn, it would have been the best day if Elisabeth Sladen hadn't died and broke the hearts of a million Doctor Who fans.

Oh well, weed soothes the broken heart.

Weed actually makes me feel anxious and kinda sick when I smoke it, so I don't. My brain reacts weird to certain things, I guess.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
already got my plans for the night:

couple bowls, munchies, mario party.

happy 4.20

while a query from a serious user like wickdaggler caused me to stop and reexamine my life generally, and of course more specifically the pertinent potential problem queried, it turns out I am highly literate after all; phew!!!
yes but can you detect sarcasm?

I hate people who smoke weed they are so obnoxious and stupid once I become a cop I'm going to go around on 4/20 looking for people to arrest so be warned!!

I hate people who smoke weed they are so obnoxious and stupid once I become a cop I'm going to go around on 4/20 looking for people to arrest so be warned!!
That's too bad cause you'll have to root through all my meth and heroin and oxycontin and crack cocaine and victims, so you'll probably be too slowed down to catch me

yes but can you detect sarcasm?
1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

You employed succinct dickupyourownassm, but clearly did not employ sarcasm. Sure, you posted a shitty rhetorical insult, but sarcasm requires more than just putting someone down you contemptible piece of shit. Yes, your post ignored the obvious fact that I can both read and write better than you, so it is intentionally ironic/moronic, but it is factually not sarcastic. I do enjoy how you demonstrated your lack of language understanding when feigning an insult about language understanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)