favourite bird thread

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
phorusrhacidae bitches
What a gay bird. Probably can't even fly, the pansy.

I'm kind of impartial to robins at the moment because a bunch of them are nesting on my back porch roof thing. Like six of them.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

but seriously, i've never really thought about what my favorite bird is? although

if they don't eat 5 times their weight every few hours, they die. :x

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The king of all birds, his highness the....

GOLDEN EAGLE

If the Golden Eagle is the Lion of birds, than these guys are the wolves:

Harris Hawks are so bad ass they have their own unique genus (suck it biatch). This ain't no regular Buteo, they are the only Parabuteo.

What makes this bird so bad ass remarkable is that they hunt in packs. Yes, a group of these bad ass predators is called a pack, not a fucking flock-- these ain't geese. Via research of overhead footage of their attacks, it's been deduced that they use many of the same organized attack patterns as wolves to stalk, corner, and bring down prey. Very sick. Like dogs, the social nature of the bird also makes it keen to bond with humans and enjoy the hunting partnership, making them ideal falconry birds.

Only difference is that while wolves have an orderly hierarchy and feeding order, when this pack makes a kill, it's a freakin' free-for-all gorgefest. Apparently these birds don't believe in a proper pecking order!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)