jabbathegriffin vs jcpdragonx
cristal vs ciele
reachzero vs snunch
fatecrashers vs zarator
pokemonrocks777 vs floppy
undisputed vs badalcristiano
venser vs playa
alphajolt vs texas cloverleaf
I didn't lose or win, but i did contact my opponent(sevendeadlysins), and he never replied back.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity post. Opp and I had a time of 4:00-4:30 Central (2:00-2:30 PST) which HE set, and then he didn't show. I sent him a VM at 2:06 PST and haven't gotten a response.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If alphajolt and I cant face tomorrow we'll need a short extension as Im away all weekend.

Contacted while we were both online, no response.

I'm officially one of the biggest idiots on smogon. I built my team, and started the battle with him, only to find out that it was the wrong tournament (I had my rainbow team). We played it out for the fun of it, and I lost anyway. GG and goodluck!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alpha and I started battling when he realized he was playing for the wrong tourney. As he saw my team he offered to forfeit. We played it out anyway and Scizor showed what a boss he is (pulled out the win).

gg Alpha (out of curiosity what is Rainbow?)

Activity post. Opp and I had a time of 4:00-4:30 Central (2:00-2:30 PST) which HE set, and then he didn't show. I sent him a VM at 2:06 PST and haven't gotten a response.
Opponent finally contacted me after several days later with a VM, not responding from my PM(sent on the 20th and he responded on the 25th after a couple VMs I had to send to him). You might as well flip the coin even though I was more active. I'm graduating this weekend so I won't find time to get on to battle Sins.

I also realize he is a Mod, and that my message could have gotten lost in his queue, but it said Barebones..

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was plenty active, and he straight up failed to show up to the time that HE requested. Then when I asked him to show up during the half hour afterwards (which he assumed was when he had requested to battle), he refused that as well, and now he wants it to go to coinflip? Ridiculous.

I was plenty active, and he straight up failed to show up to the time that HE requested. Then when I asked him to show up during the half hour afterwards (which he assumed was when he had requested to battle), he refused that as well, and now he wants it to go to coinflip? Ridiculous.
No no, I don't want a coinflip.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
Then come find me on the French Time server if you want to battle. I'll be there for a little while still.

EDIT: Extremely uneventful battle for all the hullabaloo that went on before it. I win 5-0.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
Toaster sent me a PM to ask if I can battle since we were both on, I was able to do it but he log out.

Edit : Lost. Wasnt fun.

Got together at some point but he logged out from the server 10 minutes after I managed to PM him.

EDIT: Battled, I won in a straightforward, albeit very short game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)