drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

thanks akuchi the help is appreciated as always :)
oh and I'm rolling right now but I orally took it haha

am I really the only one who didn't like ecstasy when i did it? man i feel like a nerd :( and on a pokemon forum of all places.
Don't feel bad it affects everyone differently. Some of my friends absolutely love it, while others don't find it fun. As for the crash I consider myself lucky in that I don't really get the blues, I generally feel good for the following days. The only problem with MDMA I've experienced is having very strange/pleasurable dreams that make no sense whatsoever. I've heard its hallucinations instead of sleep, as I feel really tired when I do have those dreams. But it could be bullshit too idk.

what are mushrooms like? My stepbrother did them and ended up taking a swin on his carpet.
they are awesome. i thought that a desk fan and some twist ties were an octopus swimming around my computer when i was on them, among other things. if you have a good imagination they are incredible to take.

p.s. im pretty stable cookie and thanks

Here's a trip report of my first real experience with morning glory seeds which happened about 3 months ago. I ate 400 untreated morning glory seeds of the heavenly blue variety and had a trip lasting about 8 hours. For those that don't know the seeds contain LSA which is a psychedelic compound similar to LSD.

at 2pm I chewed up the seeds for 20 minutes until they were a disgusting tasting pulp and swallowed. Nothing really happened until about an hour in when I started feeling nauseous and weird in the head. I was also becoming paranoid as fuck about the vasoconstriction these seeds were causing, I was afraid I could have a heart attack because my heart rate was up and my veins were smaller than usual. At 3pm I started drinking a bunch of peppermint and ginger tea to counteract the nausea that was coming into effect. I'm not sure how much the tea helped. Perhaps my nausea would have been more severe later in the trip if I hadn't drank the tea. Morning glory seeds are notorious for causing terrible nausea.

4pm my mom comes home and I REALLY did not feel good. Lethargic, weak, and nauseous. I basically tell her I'm sick and want to lay in bed for the rest of the day because I don't want to be interrupted while tripping balls. My first visual was seeing the poster in my room "twitch" on and off into fractal distortions. The way it did it was amazing and reminded me of a TV going fuzzy for a second. and the walls were beginning to melt. I thought "ok there's no turning back now" and curled up into bed to ride the trip out.

4:30pm Basically at this point I'm convinced that I had poisoned myself. (technically I had, but not to the extent I had thought). Although I'm still nauseous at this point, I'm the type of guy that really doesn't vomit no matter how nauseous I get. I found something wrong with this and thought that the only reason people lived through these trips is because they vomited the toxins out before they got killed. I thought the vasoconstriction was causing my fingertips to turn gangrene (I'm sure they weren't actually...I was just really paranoid). So I go to the bathroom and stick my finger down my throat and gag and do a kind of half-puke where it felt like only half of what was in my stomach came out. My mom hears me puking and asks if I'm ok. I say "yeah" and crawl back into bed.

5pm My room was dark and I was seeing all sorts of trippy patterns like rainbow rivers pouring out of my walls and all sorts of kalaidescopes and patterns that can only be described as looking reminiscent of various psychedelic art that I've seen. This surprised me because LSA is known to be mostly a head trip with not many, if any visuals. I would describe the LSA visuals as feeling more "electric" than my shroom trip where the visuals felt more earthly and organic. Not a bad thing at all, just different like apples and oranges. I'm still paranoid about my heart. It feels like its beating really hard, not necessarily very fast, but HARD like a thumping noise. I can feel the vasoconstriction like my whole body is being compressed...mild cramping. I also notice that my jaw is clenched tight. I can release it if I want, but it feels almost instinctual to keep it clamped shut. This really doesn't bother me and apparently it is a common side effect of LSA as well as LSD.

I should note that I'm a REALLY shy guy in real life who doesn't like socializing that much and I was getting all these deep thoughts rushing through my head like "what must people think of a weird quiet guy like me?" "maybe those people who try striking up a conversation with me while I have nothing to say just want to get to know me better" "it must make my mom sad when her only son back talks to a loving and caring person like herself" and "my poor mom must be lonely and sad all by herself downstairs knowing her socially inept son has been locked in his room for hours". Basically I felt really empathetic, about 10x more than normal.

6pm For whatever reason I went from feeling paranoid to feeling really good. I'm not nauseous anymore and the mild cramping isn't bothering me much. I get out of bed to turn on the light and I go on my computer. I'm getting the rippling wave effect all over my walls and floor but its not bad enough that it obstructs my reading. I went on Facebook and read some wall posts. On LSA some of those wall posts sounded so fake and rude it made me feel disgusted with those people. I don't recall any specific wall posts but the LSA made me feel like I could "see through" people's "lies" and fish out all the sincere posts. In particular I remember seeing a picture of a certain beautiful girl with her boyfriend. They were both just having a good time together and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. It made my eyes water up and put a huge grin on my face (I know this all sounds so stupid and cheesy, but that's how it happened and it was extremely euphoric).

6:30pm: I wander around upstairs. the floor and walls all have waves like an ocean. it was really neat, but there weren't really any visuals besides that. I go to the bathroom mirror and just watch my face melt and distort itself for about 10-15 minutes. I recognized the person I saw in the mirror as myself but he looked much more friendly and babyfaced than how I normally see myself. Nothing at all was frightening, unlike some trip reports I read of people seeing monsters in the mirror.

7:00pm: I think about walking downstairs and spending time with my mom but I decide against it because there's no way I could pass as sober in this state. My pupils were the size of fucking saucers and I couldn't form coherent sentences. This was unfortunate because in the state of mind I was in I literally felt like I could talk to ANYBODY. It was as if my shy personality had been completely shattered and replaced by the essence of optimism and confidence. I've never done MDMA but I'm willing to bet it would feel similar to how I was feeling.

7:15pm I'm starting to feel myself coming down so I decide I should try listening to music on LSA before the trip ends. Honestly, I did not get any music euphoria like I did on my shroom trip. Although I was euphoric, the euphoria was coming from WITHIN me rather than from the music. I got bored of the music and spent the remainder of the trip just enjoying my giggly happy self.

10:00pm: All visuals gone now, but in my mind I'm still not completely back to Earth yet. I'm tired, but it's impossible to go to sleep with so many thoughts rushing through my head.

Midnight: I finally am able to fall asleep.

In all, these seeds gave me a lot of insight on myself and others and I did try them again a few days ago (200 seeds). This trip was not nearly as favorable, though, and I felt paranoia and panic almost the whole trip because of the vasoconstriction. I was practically taking my pulse every 10 seconds for 4 hours because I thought my heart would give out (I clocked it at 120 bpm RESTING which I now believe was accurate).

Personally, I will never touch morning glory seeds ever again. The negatives simply outweigh the positives. I'm sure LSD is everything morning glory seeds wishes it was plus more.

anyone here have fun with suboxone? my friend gave me an 8 mg strip, i'm completely fucked up right now. it's not as euphoric as oxy/morphine but it lasts about 24 hours, and i got it for free so i can't complain.

and idk why but i need to be drunk and/or on a benzo to get any good effects from e. if i do it sober i get dysphoric and anxious/restless. it's weird.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
like it was cool when i was doing it but after i just really wanted to like kill myself because i felt so depressed. but whatever, everyone's different.
It could have been whatever was mixed in with it, as well. We got some pills a few weeks ago in preparation for last weekend (our friend said they were supposed to be really good); but then they called us back and advised us to switch them out because the depression after wasn't worth it (it pays to be friends with the dealer, lol); he hooked us up with some other ones. Ask some of the other people who did the same batch that you did if they felt some icky side effects as well, just out of curiosity. I'm not necessarily promoting you do it again, haha. If you didn't find it worth it, that's cool. BUT, it really could have just been the batch that you tried.

am I really the only one who didn't like ecstasy when i did it? man i feel like a nerd :( and on a pokemon forum of all places. :( (sorry i just read through like the last 5 pages because im really bored so i felt i should respond to be polite) like it was cool when i was doing it but after i just really wanted to like kill myself because i felt so depressed. but whatever, everyone's different.
I did e twice and both times it did absolutely nothing for me, meaning I just felt marginally more relaxed and that was about the only effects I experienced. Although I have never taken it sober. Both times I was both drunk and high from weed, so I'm not sure what its like when you are not on anything else.

Also, in regards to people talking about heroine and lsd. The only two people I have known personally to do heroine more than once did not have experiences. One eventually died from an overdose and the other has been in and out of rehab and psyc hospitals.

For lsd I would still like to try it once everyone I know who has tried it says that they are not the same after taking. One of my professors in law school talks about taking lsd and how it changed his life. Although I have friends who refuse to talk about it and others who said it was an incredible experience but won't do it again.

So just be careful and if you are going to do something do it in a safe environment, and be careful because if you get caught its going to follow you the rest of your live.

protip: you were given shit pills with nothing in them
+1

Fuck pills, bomb some MDMA instead...

Had a bit of a sesh with a few mates last week, sat in our front room at uni with a 20 bag of weed and all had a pop of md. Nothing better. Ended up having some really emotional conversations with my mates about childhood etc (conversations that I'd never be able to have if I wasn't wired) and taking some great pictures.

Also, a bong hit is the best way to deal with the spaced-out comedown from MDMA... Felt like I was wired again, only I was glued to my seat :D

Does anyone else's short term memory get absolutely fucked when using weed to come down after a night of MDMA? I honestly cannot remember what I was talking about 5 seconds ago, who said what, what I was about to do and I just blurt out random shit because I think conversations are going on that happened half an hour ago. My mates seem to get it a little bit but not nearly as bad as me???

I tried coke for the first time recently and wasn't impressed at all to be honest. Cost £60 for a gram which got split 3 ways and I didn't feel buzzed up or anything at all (well no more than if I'd popped some caffeine pills or something). I was told I didn't have enough/it wasn't good enough but honestly it really doesn't seem worth it when ket and MD are so much cheaper/potent?

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
so ive been smoking weed for a couple years now and have been thoroughly enjoying myself and the times that im having with friends. 2 months ago tho i was caught by my parents and because they are how they are, they freaked out and bought a drug test, grounded me, banned me from hanging with certain friends, etc. this may sound bad to some, but i feel like smoking was a big part of my life and i dont think im ready to just give it up cold turkey like my parents want me to. obviously tho, i cant run the risk of getting caught again, so i was wondering what you guys would recommend i do. should i take up smoking cannabis alternatives like k2 and spice? should i try out some of these cleansers that ive heard about that clean your system in ~3 days, while still smoking weed(if the cleansers even work, im not sure)? any advice is appreciated.

btw im strictly against other drugs like coke, meth, lsd, etc. for the time being, so ull probably be wasting your time by suggesting to step up to any 'bigger' drugs.

Does anyone else's short term memory get absolutely fucked when using weed to come down after a night of MDMA? I honestly cannot remember what I was talking about 5 seconds ago, who said what, what I was about to do and I just blurt out random shit because I think conversations are going on that happened half an hour ago. My mates seem to get it a little bit but not nearly as bad as me???
Yeah I know what you mean, what with the time perception fucking up and how much shit I end up chatting, it sometimes ends with me staring aimlessly at people thinking "Are we still having that conversation?" or I'll just answer "yeah, yeah, yeah" to everything while I try to figure out wtf I'm replying to.

I tried coke for the first time recently and wasn't impressed at all to be honest. Cost £60 for a gram which got split 3 ways and I didn't feel buzzed up or anything at all (well no more than if I'd popped some caffeine pills or something). I was told I didn't have enough/it wasn't good enough but honestly it really doesn't seem worth it when ket and MD are so much cheaper/potent?

You pretty much summed up coke. It's alright if it's going round, but unless you've got more money than sense there are more fun, less fiendy, cheaper drugs that make you come off as less of a dick when you take them.. coke is fairly pointless.

I accidentally did salvia after a night on meph once and I ended up pretty much forgetting my own name. It was horrible. Weed after MDMA does the same thing really, though a bit less unpleasant - you're just exhausted by that point.

After MDMA now I just stay in bed for 36+hrs shaking and wishing i hadnt ever started taking drugs, weed or no weed. it's crap.

Just about to come into some money so I'm going to splash it on a lovely glass bong for myself. For ages I've been using my mate's plastic bongs, but a few weeks ago I had a hit on a £120 glass bong, with 3 sets of percolators and a huge bowl (I swear you could fit more than half an 1/8 in that thing) and it was fantastic. The hit was smooth as fuck, no burn on your throat at all and I was knocked out on the sofa, high as a kite for a good while.

So, does anybody know any good websites for bongs? I've been looking at everyonedoesit.com, which I've heard some good reviews about, specifically looking to buy this beauty:

So yeah, if anyone has any good or bad stories about everyonedoesit.com then that would be appreciated, if not any other recommendations for bong order websites would be nice (I'm in the UK if shipping is gonna be an issue).

My stoner friend uses everyonedoesit all the time (like literally once a week or more from what I can tell) and he's never said anything but good things about them, if that helps?

My stoner friend uses everyonedoesit all the time (like literally once a week or more from what I can tell) and he's never said anything but good things about them, if that helps?
Sick, that's perfect :D Just need to get my student overdraft extended and that beast is getting delivered...

does anyone else love to listen to the limousines only when they are high? i tried listening to them when im not high and its way less good.

My family taught me not to use any drugs (except over-the-counter and prescription), and that has stuck with me. I am most definitely not faulting people who do use drugs.

My father smokes a lot and I have never enjoyed cigarette smoke. My father has been alcohol-free since 1986 but he was an alcoholic before that. He's the only one in our family who uses any such things.

I actually have had a few beers over the years even though that goes against the norm in my family. But 'a few' is very accurate; the total is about five cans in my life.

There was at least one time when I definitely should've used drugs but I was too stupid. I was about 18 and working at this southern Minnesota truck stop. A young woman co-worker asked me if I would have a cigarette with her. I knew I probably should but my normal reaction kicked in, and I said no :(

Anyway, I drink tons and tons of diet pop, so that is probably a sign that it's a good think I don't drink! I am a caffeine addict.

Anyway, I drink tons and tons of diet pop, so that is probably a sign that it's a good think I don't drink! I am a caffeine addict.
Like nails on a fucking chalkboard.

Anyways been drinking pretty heavily the past few weeks, since I still can't smoke because I am waiting to hear back from an internship. I'm trying shrooms in a couple of weeks, really can't wait for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)