Status
Not open for further replies.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
what is your favourite type of cheese?

how are your parents?

do you enjoy the sounds of the banjo?

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yo Gen what up?

I see tennisace has already trolled you.

Where do you plan to go for medical school?

Do you think Ferrothorn will ever be banned, and why or why not?

On what basis do you define cuteness? Are your standards different for guys and girls?

Hope you're doing well. You're always welcome in #cap.

I like your taste in music. Some more specific music questions:
-Funeral or The Suburbs?
-Turn On the Bright Lights or Antics?
-Lonesome Crowded West or The Moon & Antarctica?
-OK Computer or Kid A?
-Why do you hate electronic music and would you take suggestions? PS listen to Eluvium.

-Why do you hate xkcd? It's delightful, especially for the science-oriented.

-Where are you in the med school process? Started applying? Taken your MCATs? Let me know if you need anything. I was premed and took my MCATs until I realized that I was really only premed because my family wanted me to be. So I've been through that part of it, and given that my sister and two of my best friends are in med school right now, I've talked to plenty of people about the process.

These questions are in regards to things that you feel bad about in the past.

What type of apple was it? Such as red delicious, macintosh, fuji, granny smith, so on and so forth

In your relationship ruining phase, did you or didn't you realize that women were always the problem in relationships?

Do you think of alcohol as evil? (Or at least a tool for evil?)

Where are you going to college?

What are you going to be majoring in?

When did you first start smoking and what were the circumstances? Was this before or after you decided you wanted to become an oncologist?

GL with being pre-med! It can get tough at times, but it'll be worth it in the end!

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hi matt!

how do you feel about justin's envy of your dick sucking skills?

what do you like about colorado or like do you hate it and want to move somewhere for whatever reason :x

n n

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Aight, I said I was going to ask you a lot of questions so here goes

Do you watch Spongebob? If so, favorite episode?

Is there actually a real Jenny in your life?

What got you into LC?

What made you quit and come back?

What do you think happened to Caelum?

What made you want to start P90X?

Favorite Gaga and Ke$ha song?

What's the story behind the username?

If you had a free plane ticket to go anywhere, where would you go?

You look an awful lot like my friend from high school, would your last name happen to be Ludwig? (no like seriously you have no idea how much you look alike)

What got you into Pokemon? What led you to Smogon?

On a scale from Curtains to alexwolf how shitty of a user were you when you first started?

and you thought i was kidding

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Obligatory: Top 6 favorite Pokemon of all time

-Do you wear sunglasses indoors?
-Do you wear scarves indoors?
-Do you wear scarves, sunglasses and tight jeans at the same time, indoors?
-How many chicks have you scored with?
-How good are your grades?

I went through a name change, so that's why you probably didn't think I was posting much! I'm back at my old name though.

As far as the current meta is concerned, what are your thoughts and opinions etc.

Also you have a pretty fantastic taste in music. Don't know of many Interpol plans (personally).

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do you really play Melee?

Which one character produces the most exciting top level matches to watch in Melee, in your opinion?

EDIT: What's your overall favorite movie OST?
Hahahaha yeah I play Melee like a mother fucking fiend. I wish there was a lot more options to show off my playing though, because of where I live (Colorado) the Melee scene is basically gone at this point. I know there's Colorado CutThroat but they've moved on from Melee to Brawl, which I was really really upset about. So yeah, I've stopped practicing as much as I have in the past few months, but I still have the tech skill to waveshine backwards and forwards over FD with Fox, so yeah!!

Oh this one is easy, if you ever get to watch a Falco on Pokemon Stadium vs. anything then it's going to be a good match. Well, a good Falco that is. Pokemon Stadium, honestly, is Falco's playground, it's my number 1 counter-pick always. The two platforms are the right distance away to Phantasm, and not to mention that Falco's wavedash just is so much fun there with platforms and lasers. DaShizWiz vs M2K on Pokemon Stadium shows exactly why. I'm pretty sure it was the 5th match in the set where it was just crazy techs and mind games.

Even though it was a pretty average movie overall, Sucker Punch had one fucking amazing OST. I mean holy shit, they perfected that sound track.

on a scale from 0-jimbo how much do you miss caelum?

also when are you coming south to texas??!
I really do miss Caelum, I wish he understood that if he came back and said, "look guys I fucked up," then everyone would forgive him and no one would care that much anymore. But I guess that is too much to ask for or something. I miss him a lot but he might have changed in the past few years, so hopefully Caelum is the cute boy that I remember he is.

I'm not sure, I know Texas isn't really that far away but then again it might be too far for my piece of shit Jeep to make it. So that would leave me to get a plane flight to Texas and I don't know how I feel about that. I'd need someone to pick me up or something, you down boy?

I love you, Genny, and I love your music taste (except I like to listen to electronic music as well) :(!! I either like or haven't listened to (only a few) every single artist you listed. Also I am one inch shorter than you :) One day I'll catch up and I get to add you to the list of people who are shorter than me on the internet. To date it consists only of Asians. Another time we'll meet and drink strawberry milk and eat sausage rolls and Golden Gaytimes and other such Australian delicacies.

Actually have you even eaten a Golden Gaytime? I'm assuming you have but if you haven't and ever come back here, you should.

Is there a skill you really wish you had? If you're going to give me something like 'shoot webs out of my fingers' then give me a feasible one too please! Unless there isn't one and you've achieved a pinnacle of skills.

Speaking of things you want to be able to do, when you were young, what did you want to be? When did these things change? like idk maybe you always wanted to be a dinosaur or an astronaut and then you decided you wanted to become an oncologist, or maybe you changed your mind every year until you hit upon medicine.

I can't think of anything deep and meaningful to ask but maybe I will another time. I just wanted to post in your well, especially after shout-out :D Also remember your 1k? That was amazing, not least because my girl was hot. (They all were, but you know.) Also props for wanting to become an oncologist!
Oh man Golden Gaytimes are so fucking good. and pink milk. and sausage rolls. Fuck you know what I have to eat for breakfast everyday? Cereal. Though it's okay because I really do like Saltana Bran (oh man Aussie lingo!!!), but as I've said before Australian tucker is the best tucker in the world and I take every chance I get to see if any American meat pie is as good as an Australian, they aren't before you ask.

I wish I was good at geography. I don't know why but geography is my Achille's tendon. I don't know where anything is / how far away anything is from one another. I know that countries are in the 7 continents and I know where the 7 continents are, but ask me to point out a specific country and I'm fucked. So I really would like that, also the ability to read a map really well. I'm also really terrible at that for some reason.

When I was young I wanted to be a lawyer for some reason. I'm talking like a little kid of four wanting to be a lawyer. Thankfully I grew out of that since I do not want to deal with the justice system or anything revolving around that. Then around middle school I considered writing or something, but my writing has always been poor to me, so I just stick to writing haikus and whatever as a hobby. It's much better.

I do remember my 1K!! That was the original pretty girls thread in my mind. I liked that thread, I really did...

what is your favourite type of cheese?

how are your parents?

do you enjoy the sounds of the banjo?
Since I'm lactose intolerant I really can't sample cheese as much as the next guy. I know the basics, mozzarella, swiss, cheddar, pepperjack, etc. But I haven't tried anything rich or creamy because I'll literally throw up from it. So I guess I'll go with I like pepperjack the most. I like spicy things and that's the spiciest cheese that I know of / tried. Or I think it was pepperjack, I'm not sure now, it was some kind of spicy cheese I know that for sure though.

My parents are whatever. My mother is the typically over-controlling, "I need to call my son every 5 minutes if he's not at home," kind of lady. That really irks me to no extent, thank the living fuck that I'm moving out of here tomorrow (hella). My dad is drunk the majority of the time I see him, and he's some big hot-shot for HP or whatever. It's pretty cool since we get computers for free and like.... get to test out new laptops before they go on sale or whatever.

I do like the sound of a banjo, actually. In my favorite song ever, King Rat
by Modest Mouse, has a really awesome banjo that I jam to really loudly everyday. If I had to say my favorite instrument though it'd have to be the bass guitar, it just has such a deep, moving sound that can't be imitated by anything like it.

The Boy Is Stuck In The Well Heh
GleN!!!!!!! You Best Watch Your Back With Your Eyes You'll Be Back Down Here I Swear It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Gen what up?

I see tennisace has already trolled you.

Where do you plan to go for medical school?

Do you think Ferrothorn will ever be banned, and why or why not?

On what basis do you define cuteness? Are your standards different for guys and girls?

Hope you're doing well. You're always welcome in #cap.
As for where I plan to go for medical school is up in the air. I still have 4 years (or more) to decide where I want to go and where would be the best fit for me. I'm sure places like Johns-Hopkins are amazing, but I want to know if there's anything that they do worse than CU - Denver does better or whatever. It'll take a bit of research, but we'll see where I land!

Man Ferrothorn? You mean that pokemon that is practically set-up bait for Volcarona, the best pokemon this gen? I like Ferrothorn being around. With the loss of a lot of Stealth Rock leads it's good to know we still have one super reliable pokemon to fall back on to lay down our hazards. So, no, I don't feel like it should be banned. I'm really borderline on Excadrill, I need to go play more to get a solid say on it. Though I find it really funny I mostly run into Jolly Balloon Excadrills. That's like the worst Exca set. Adamant LO just rapes face.

I guess a cute guy and girl depends on how they act. A cute girl has to giggle a lot, have big eyes (O.O), and is just silly to hang around with. A cute guy is kinda like..... I don't know. It's actually really hard putting cute into definition because I think of all the people I know outside of Smogon that are cute, and I can't find any common trait besides they are cute. so I guess being cute is something in of itself. Hmmmm, this is a good question.

I'm doing swell, chum, I hope you're doing splendid yourself. I'll drop by #cap sometime soon, don't you fret.

yo genny

what sports do you play if any?

why do you like Solrock so much?

Your opinion on laddering?

Do you like to cook / eat?

When have you not had a Fatecrashers avatar?

Are you paired with Tennisace somehow considering you have had matching avatars for some time?
I used to play soccer pretty well, but since I have picked up smoking my overall enjoyment of running has dwindled. Though thanks to the p90x a lot of the tar in my lungs has been coughed up, so I mean, that is a success by itself. I still wish I kept up soccer, I was pretty good at it honestly.

Solrock is just a cool pokemon idea. A rock-like Sun. I've already explained this in my well already, but yeah I have a tattoo of a cracked rock-like sun on my side. The idea is good and stuff.

Oh God, laddering. As I've said before I compulsively ladder on PO, I try to restrain myself sometimes, but other times it's just battle after battle after battle after battle, for what is close to two hours. I really love to ladder but the PO ranking system is absolute garbage and anyone who tells you otherwise is just flat-out wrong. I win five matches, then lose one and back to where I started at. Is that in anyway a good ladder system? No. I would say I win more than I lose, but that ranking system seems to think otherwise or whatever.

I make really good eggs! And great Alfredo pasta with a nice Cesar salad (fuck the anchovies), and biscuits. That's probably the extent of my cooking however. I never really have the chance to show off my cooking though, so I'm often left with just making people delicious scrambled eggs or whatever kind of eggs they want. Oh, speaking of eggs, eggs with hot sauce is my go-to sour stomach cure. It always works, always.

im leaving you
baby

How come asians are good at Starcraft but not at driving cars?
I honestly have met more bad white drivers than I have met Asian drivers. I do live in an extremely white city though -- so I mean maybe my perception is a bit skewed. If someone could tell me how Asians are exactly bad at driving I'm sure I could give you a logical reason or something, but until then I don't really know.

As for Starcraft they're so good because, well, they have dedication. They devote a lot of their time to Starcraft, also don't be confused Starcraft is a monster of its own in Korea, I'm not sure about the other Asia countries, but I mostly hear about it from Koreans.

describe your sexuality. if straight, how can i go about changing that
Sexuality:
Gay for Tim

I like your taste in music. Some more specific music questions:
-Funeral or The Suburbs?
-Turn On the Bright Lights or Antics?
-Lonesome Crowded West or The Moon & Antarctica?
-OK Computer or Kid A?
-Why do you hate electronic music and would you take suggestions? PS listen to Eluvium.

-Why do you hate xkcd? It's delightful, especially for the science-oriented.

-Where are you in the med school process? Started applying? Taken your MCATs? Let me know if you need anything. I was premed and took my MCATs until I realized that I was really only premed because my family wanted me to be. So I've been through that part of it, and given that my sister and two of my best friends are in med school right now, I've talked to plenty of people about the process.
Neither, I prefer Neon Bible to either of those Arcade Fire albums every day of the week. I don't know why people don't realize that Neon Bible is the best album ever and get over their dumb Funeral!!

Turn on the Bright Lights, easily. There's a few songs on Antics that I have to skip over -- and that issue doesn't exist why I'm listening to Bright Lights. So it wins this battle!

Lonesome Crowded West hands down is my favorite album of everything ever. Probably my most listened to album, too. Man I'm listening to it right now, actually Now Playing: Cowboy Dan - Modest Mouse

Ok Computer.... C'Mon man.

I don't know why but electronic music sounds like shit to me. I've listened to a lot of it to try to get into it, and I just. can't. It's nails on a chalk board and I can't do it. I can't even listen to MGMT even though everyone seems to like their first album. I wish I didn't just have this strange dislike of electronic music but I can't fix it!

It's boring, the jokes are boring, there's nothing redeeming about it honestly. The only webcomic that has not disappointed me are Supermegacomics and Nedroid. They're funny, the jokes are rarely reused, and they're updated fairly regularly. So check them out if for some weird reason you haven't heard of them.

In my current med process I'm in: just starting college. I don't think I need to worry about anything for a few years at least. If my dream to become an oncologist changes somehow then I don't know what will happen but I'll be fine. I'll always be fine somehow :)

These questions are in regards to things that you feel bad about in the past.

What type of apple was it? Such as red delicious, macintosh, fuji, granny smith, so on and so forth

In your relationship ruining phase, did you or didn't you realize that women were always the problem in relationships?

Do you think of alcohol as evil? (Or at least a tool for evil?)
It was some kind of red apple, I don't know it just looked appealing and I didn't have any money so I took it. I ate it all then felt like I was going to puke because I didn't like what I just did so easily. I felt awful and I hated myself for it. It's less of a problem now as I realize I didn't cause any real problems but it's one of those things you think about while lying in bed in the dark and you're just like, "man.... Really?"

I don't think it's always the woman who is the problem in the relationship. I mean there's so many cases where the man is abusive or the man cheats on her or whatever. Honestly relationships are pretty give and take on who fucks up the most. I'm sure for every girl who has ever fucked up a relationship there's been a guy who has done the exact same thing she did.

Depends on the person. If you're that asshole who gets too drunk then calls everyone out that they aren't drinking as much as you, when you're clearly about to puke your brains out, then you deserve to get punched in the stomach repeatedly. If you're just hanging out with your buddy and watching the sunset while enjoying a beer then you deserve a medal. Like most things in life it depends on the person.

Top 10 albums all time go
Uguuuuu

Lonesome Crowded West - Modest Mouse
This is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About - Modest Mouse
Animal - Ke$ha
Room on Fire - The Strokes
You Forgot it in People - Broken Social Scene
Turn on the Bright Lights - Interpol
It's Blitz! - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
The Fame - Lady Gaga
Doolittle - Pixies
and
Crimes - The Blood Brothers

I guess? I don't know that's a really super hard questions :CCCC

Where are you going to college?

What are you going to be majoring in?

When did you first start smoking and what were the circumstances? Was this before or after you decided you wanted to become an oncologist?

GL with being pre-med! It can get tough at times, but it'll be worth it in the end!
I'm going to the lovely University of Colorado in Boulder. It's where I've lived for the majority of my life and tuition is a lot cheaper. So I guess I'm going here for that reason alone. I don't plan on living here all my life though, so we'll see how whatever works out and stuff. Hopefully I enjoy my first year in college @. @

I'm going to be a BioChem major. I've always been pretty good at sciences and math so I am not too worried about the classes honestly, but I feel like taking 16 credit hours is too much for a freshmen, so I don't know. I think I'll be just fine. But between school, work, studying, and Sara I'm going to be fucking high-strung.

I first started smoking in 10th grade, sophomore year in high school. It was basically I wanted to impress this girl who was smoking so I tried to start smoking too. I didn't get the girl (I got a different one), but the habit of smoking kinda stuck because I liked the taste, now I do it because of addiction. I started smoking long before my best friend's father died of cancer. That was rough.

hi matt!

how do you feel about justin's envy of your dick sucking skills?

what do you like about colorado or like do you hate it and want to move somewhere for whatever reason :x

n n
My sweet Chad..........

I mean, to each their own I guess. I was born with the best cock-sucking skill this side of the Mississippi. He has good reason to be jealous.

Colorado has the most beautiful sky you'll ever see in your whole life. I've been a lot of places in life, and there is no sky that compares to Colorado's (or Boulder's I guess). That alone really makes me want to stay, but on the other hand I don't feel truly at home here and I do need to go experience other places. But if you ever have the chance to come to Colorado just look at the sky from sunset till dark. You'll completely understand why I say that.

Aight, I said I was going to ask you a lot of questions so here goes

Do you watch Spongebob? If so, favorite episode?

Is there actually a real Jenny in your life?

What got you into LC?

What made you quit and come back?

What do you think happened to Caelum?

What made you want to start P90X?

Favorite Gaga and Ke$ha song?

What's the story behind the username?

If you had a free plane ticket to go anywhere, where would you go?

You look an awful lot like my friend from high school, would your last name happen to be Ludwig? (no like seriously you have no idea how much you look alike)

What got you into Pokemon? What led you to Smogon?

On a scale from Curtains to alexwolf how shitty of a user were you when you first started?

and you thought i was kidding
Nerds I have been answering questions for the past hour. God damn.

I used to watch Spongbob, but I don't anymore. If I have to say my favorite episode I'll leave you guys with this quote:
"What I learned in boating school is...... WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS"

The girl in the relationship I ruined I called Jenny. hahaha, man. I honestly think Jenny is the prettiest name in the world. I really just love it. It's cute with a hint of jungle cat, so you know she's a wild thing and that's always good to know!

Uh I'm not sure, I just like to help people and the LC people really needed help at the time. So I decided to lend my hand and I met some really fuggin' sweet people in the time that I spent there! So I regret nothing.

I basically came back for 5th gen. I like to battle too much to stay away, and as long as I don't have to really lead C&C I'm fine, since I don't want to have to deal with all that C&C stuff. Modding DST is a lot more enjoyable as I can talk about the game I love to play, but I also get to make sure people aren't acting like retards.

I don't know what happened to him, he's such a mysterious person that honestly there could be like 10941 explanations for what happened and all of them are just as likely as the next

favorite ke$ha song is We R Who We R and favorite Gaga is Bad Romance.

Story behind my username is dumb. I started on GameFaqs and I wanted a pokemon-esque name, I looked at the names of 4th gen pokemon and Empoleon was clearly the most appealing name ever. So I picked Empoleon_FTW on gamefaqs. Eventually my search to play pokemon led me to Smogon where I realized my nick was dumb and that Gen. Empoleon would be 100% better. So that's where this came from!

I'd like to go to Tibet and live there for a year. It's kinda been a dream to do that for a long time, but Tibet isn't what it used to be and with my current dream to be a doctor I can't afford to take a year off or anything. So I'd probably just take the ticket to England and just get sloshed in a pub or something.

No my last name is Cook

I was bored and my friends were battling pokemon. I busted out my cartridge (we were basically playing Ubers but with no idea of what was good) and I didn't understand why my Kyogre was going last every time. I then googled around and found out about IVs and I started to get into Pokemon. About a week later Shoddy Battle came out and I was instantly hooked.

I was pretty shitty, not like them though. I just didn't really "get it" I guess. I'd say I was like a coherent Alexwolf with a dash of JTSwift. That's probably the best way to put it.

ur a bitch cutie

Obligatory: Top 6 favorite Pokemon of all time

-Do you wear sunglasses indoors?
-Do you wear scarves indoors?
-Do you wear scarves, sunglasses and tight jeans at the same time, indoors?
-How many chicks have you scored with?
-How good are your grades?
UHHHHHHHHH

SOLROCK, PARASECT, VILEPLUME, HEATRAN, TORTERRA, AND NINETALES

I do not wear sunglasses indoors. A little known fact for everyone currently here: if you wear sunglasses indoors you are the biggest douchebag to roam the plant Earth and should be beaten with clubs.

I do wear scarves indoors as they're more of a fashion thing than a warmth thing. I like scarves, I own four. I can't wait for winter so I can wear them again.

I wear jeans and scarves indoors during winter, I feel like that's a totally normal, totally common thing.

I used to have a running list but I lost it because I don't really care anymore. I'm with Sara and I want to be with her for the foreseeable future. I'm sure if I dug around some old binders I could find it, but I see it more of a "shame list" than a "score list" at this point.

My grades in the beginning of high school were abysmal, absolutely dreadful. During the second half, however, I scored 3.7+ on a regular basis and got a 30 on my ACT, so needless to say I'm a pretty bright kid. The reason I did poorly the first half is because I just did not care, and that's a really hard habit to break, not caring.

I went through a name change, so that's why you probably didn't think I was posting much! I'm back at my old name though.

As far as the current meta is concerned, what are your thoughts and opinions etc.

Also you have a pretty fantastic taste in music. Don't know of many Interpol plans (personally).
Oh were you JoshHubbard? Because that would explain a lot because I missed my herbie :c I'm keeping my eye on you, boy.

My current move is exhaustion, I have to work again tonight and hopefully it's either really busy or no one comes in. If it's really busy I'll get tons of tips if it's not busy at all I won't have to do anything. What I hate are those awkward slow nights that get really busy right before we close so we have to wait for everyone to leave before we get to clean up and leave. That's annoying.

Well thanks!!

Do you have any advice for newer users? (read: scrubs like me)
Don't be afraid to ask for help / advice from mods or whatever. Lurking is good, but as long as you're a good and helpful poster than the majority of the time no one is going to dislike you. We're all here because we love to play pokemon in one form or another, that's our uniting factor and that's why we should, usually, all be nice to one another.

Matt Dillon was pretty good in Factotum but does that make it a good movie?
Whoops!!

Honestly Factotum was pretty much made by Matt Dillon. I feel the directing and shooting was a little bit on the average side. I'd say it was an average movie, honestly, but I don't know. I might have to rewatch it actually.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Okay I don't have any questions but you should be seriously ashamed that your top 10 albums has something by ke$ha and nothing by the Beatles.

When will you be flying to NZ with various smogoners?

If you do I will promise we will drive to Fatecrashers + get drunkmonlee.

And P.S. dude is the P90X for when we fisticuff you won't get shattered?

P.P.S. Biochem is haaarrrrdddd and labwork is tedious.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For Actual Looks:
Alison
Moot
Vader
Tennisace
andddddddddddddddd
Sarenji

For internet-cute it's a bit easier:
Vader
Jimbo
darkie
firecape
andddddddddddddddd
caelum
was mildly furious at not being included in both lists, but according to tennisace I am his twin so I guess this is acceptable.

I don't really have any questions for you either cause I could just ask you anytime and I'm too tired to troll you or think of something vaguely sexual so come back to me I guess...

oh wait! Favorite arc of one piece? character? saddest past in your opinion? what do you think will happen next week?

:* kisses

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Years ago you told me you were going to quit smoking but I don't think you did? Tell me what stopped you etc. What was it like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)