WHO Is the BEst RAPPER in the game right now??

who is the best rapper

• jizz khalifa

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • MC Hammer

• krit

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • kendrick

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • cole

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • gay-z

• mac miller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eminem

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • rick ross

• taylor swift

Votes: 35 44.9%
  • beastie boys

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Eazy-E

• Kanye West

• Flava Flav

• mingot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PLEASE tell me Wiz Khalifa is not in second place on this poll. That is complete disrespect to guys like Nas and Jay Z. Also Busta Rhymes should be on here somewhere.

Also lol @ Kanye.

"we ca ha it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllll"

That new song with him and Jay Z is obnoxious

How are you going to compare the work of a 90's rap pioneer to the work of some dude who spits "rhymes" on beats he can't even do himself, he has to buy every single beat from ID Labs. That's fucking stupid. You don't have to like him but you have to respect him. He has and will accomplish more than Miller ever will. Mac Miller is a combination of Drake and Wiz, just makes him another pot head that sounds like a little 16 year old girl in love when he raps.

Are you heartbroken too? Lmao.

Also to the person up there saying Eminem sucks; you're obviously deaf.
i never said mac was better than jayz can you use a fucking ounce of sense

OKAY IT'S CHILDISH GAMBINO HOMEGIRL DROP IT LIKE THE NASDAQ
MOVE WHITE GIRLS LIKE THERE'S COKE UP MY ASSCRACK
MOVE BLACK GIRLS CAUSE, MAN, FUCK IT, I'LL DO EITHER
I LOVE PUSSY, I LOVE BITCHES, DUDE I SHOULD BE RUNNIN' PETA

I'll add links later posting from my phone.
In terms of the rapper with the most quality songs and albums out, my vote would probably be Shad. Brother Ali gets a mention too, but his last album was pretty meh. Also, MF DOOM (who now goes by just DOOM) is the best rapper of the decade but dude's kinda been MIA for a while now.

Anyway, if you're talking on a pure technical rhyme scheme level, Crooked I is pretty un-fuck-wit-able.

All these options are pretty sub-par to be honest and too add on, I really HATE the term "best" anything. Why couldn't the poll simply read favorite? Too answer who my favorite rapper is, it would be Raekwon.

All these options are pretty sub-par
Too answer who my favorite rapper is, it would be Raekwon.
i'm confused??????????????????????????????????????????

ps any poll without a kanye west option is automatically an invalid poll. in case you were wondering, yes, i will be voting for kanye west in the washington primaries.

'Ye '12

OKAY IT'S CHILDISH GAMBINO HOMEGIRL DROP IT LIKE THE NASDAQ
MOVE WHITE GIRLS LIKE THERE'S COKE UP MY ASSCRACK
MOVE BLACK GIRLS CAUSE, MAN, FUCK IT, I'LL DO EITHER
I LOVE PUSSY, I LOVE BITCHES, DUDE I SHOULD BE RUNNIN' PETA

Told me I was awful man, that shit did not phase me
Tell me how I suck again, my memory is hazy
“You're my favorite rapper now” Yeah, dude, I better be
Or you can fuckin’ kiss my ass, Human Centipede

Shad K is definitely my vote for someone in the game RIGHT NOW, with the only other person close being like Lupe

Eminem's music has been total garbage for like 7 years now, no reason to vote for him when all of his good music was in the earliest parts of his career

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I've gotta go with Brother Ali on this one. Most of these rappers are complete shit, while the old school niggas have lost what they originally had. I listened to nas' new single, nasty, and while he can still spit, the best is terrible, and the lyrics lack the depth they had in the 90s.

Lupe is pretty good, at least he has some talent, but I've heard he sold out pretty much with his album, haven't listened to any of it other than show goes on.

I guess i'll go with hov on this poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)