WHO Is the BEst RAPPER in the game right now??

who is the best rapper

• jizz khalifa

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • MC Hammer

• krit

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • kendrick

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • cole

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • gay-z

• mac miller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eminem

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • rick ross

• taylor swift

Votes: 35 44.9%
  • beastie boys

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Eazy-E

• Kanye West

• Flava Flav

• mingot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Eminem. He's the most versatile and the most creative of them all, with Lupe Fiaso coming in close second.

They still don't even compare to Tupac though.

yo lupe was that nigga but he came out with that sugary lasers shit, so i slept on him for this poll. still though first 2 albums were legendary. i'd have included jay elect but he doesnt even have an album out right now

i'm surprised krits got no votes right now. no heads from the south here i see. and yea i havent listened to lupes latest mixtape, youtube is blocked until i get back to college

fk shady wite man cant rap u nigga i aint even nigga and i no dis

drizzy dray take care no.1 and weeknd comin up good thusday album is dope

j cole is pre good too, everyone else shit recently

DRAKE SUCKS.
"My name is DRIZZY AND I LOVE LIL WAYNE."
All of his songs are about women and young money.
Why isn't Kanye an option?

uh you call Jay-Z gay but you have Mac Miller on the poll

you're a fucking troll.
Okay fuckhead, I made this poll to reflect popular rappers today but still include lesser known rappers. Personally i'm not a big fan of wiz or eminem or rick ross, but i assumed many people would choose them and thus I incorporated them into the poll. I am a nas fan and used gay-z as an homage to his song ether. Also, mac miller can spit so idk what youre talking about, his mixtapes have been better than jay's post black album releases.

TLDR: Suck my dick

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Would we really say Nas is "in the game" right now, unfortunately I don't think so. Dont get me know, I'm a HUGE nas fan but he's not in it like he used too. Also kayne should def be on this list. And gay-z really? Look you've gotta respect jigga man, I dont care what you say, he knows what hes doing. He had beef with nas sure, but dont condemn him for that.

Also Venom; Common for lyfe!!

Also Cole world, kids got style.

Also how does jizz have 3 votes, smh

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Okay fuckhead, I made this poll to reflect popular rappers today but still include lesser known rappers. Personally i'm not a big fan of wiz or eminem or rick ross, but i assumed many people would choose them and thus I incorporated them into the poll. I am a nas fan and used gay-z as an homage to his song ether. Also, mac miller can spit so idk what youre talking about, his mixtapes have been better than jay's post black album releases.

TLDR: Suck my dick
How are you going to compare the work of a 90's rap pioneer to the work of some dude who spits "rhymes" on beats he can't even do himself, he has to buy every single beat from ID Labs. That's fucking stupid. You don't have to like him but you have to respect him. He has and will accomplish more than Miller ever will. Mac Miller is a combination of Drake and Wiz, just makes him another pot head that sounds like a little 16 year old girl in love when he raps.

Are you heartbroken too? Lmao.

Also to the person up there saying Eminem sucks; you're obviously deaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)