The Well #41 - Solace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Solace! You are seriously one of my favorite mods! I hope I am not repeating any questions.

Is there any aspect of smogon you would like to go Into but havent?

Do you remember me?

What the best advice you can give to someone wanting to contribute?

Thoughts on GBU Fourm currently? What type of stuff you would like to see in it?

You think GBU can be ever be fairly active?
Solace! You are seriously one of my favorite mods! I hope I am not repeating any questions.

Do you remember me?

Thoughts on GBU Fourm currently? What type of stuff you would like to see in it?

i'm pretty sure you repeated all the questions

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
-Top 6 favorite POKEMON

-Top 6 favorite questions

-Do reminisce about your days on #bigs

-Have you thought of getting back into BW(2) OU?

-How do you feel about all of the attention you receive? Are you indifferent to it / like it more or less than usual

-Are you planning on playing Kingdom Hearts 3D? It has TWEWY characters x_X

-On a scale from one to 10 how much would you rate TWEWY?

-If I recommended a bunch of 3(DS) games, would you play them?

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
do you understand how terrible it was for me when I was a 12 year old boy to learn that you were actually a 16 year old girl and not a 14 year old guy like i'd believed for a year :<

also plusle~

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Team Rating

Do you remember me?
Of course I do!

Make sure you're knowledgable, respectful, and able to complete work in a timely manner. Join the related IRC channels and get to know the people in charge.

I'd like to see more GBU metagames played, although it's hard to find the playerbase on Smogon.

It could be, but aside from the big tournaments it's hard to really discuss laddering.

why am i posting in this thread?
Question of the year.

Favorite thread ever?
I like the Avatars thread in Greatest Hits.
As a lacrosse player what is your opinion on mylifeisbro.com? How "bro" are you?
I've never been to that website before!

-Top 6 favorite POKEMON
Masquerain, Plusle, Latias, Minun, Lilligant, Quilava

-Top 6 favorite questions
In my well, I liked the questions asked by Faint and loco lol

-Do reminisce about your days on #bigs
Sometimes, it was a great team and very fun to play for :)

-Have you thought of getting back into BW(2) OU?
Maybe, I like it but I still find gen 5 singles pretty boring.

-How do you feel about all of the attention you receive? Are you indifferent to it / like it more or less than usual
It can be nice but I try to be indifferent to it. Most people don't treat me differently so it doesn't ever matter much.

-Are you planning on playing Kingdom Hearts 3D? It has TWEWY characters x_X
It's on my list of games to get! Looks like it's fun.

-On a scale from one to 10 how much would you rate TWEWY?
I give it an 11. It's my favorite video game ever.

-If I recommended a bunch of 3(DS) games, would you play them?
Maybe, it depends! If it looks good I might put it on my holiday list.

do you understand how terrible it was for me when I was a 12 year old boy to learn that you were actually a 16 year old girl and not a 14 year old guy like i'd believed for a year :<
IM SORRY IZZY

also plusle~
n_ n

mfk synre oglemi forks
i'll do this one since they're all gay so it doesn't matter anyway
m: oglemi f: forks k: synre

what is the best pairing if it isnt kurtofsky
i've actually decided I like Kurtofsky now Blaine is a TOOL. But the best pairing is Faberry (Quinn/Rachel).

ps glee sux
nO

if you were in tokyo right now you could be hanging out with me AND dm AND fishy AND fish

question: sucks huh??

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you were in tokyo right now you could be hanging out with me AND dm AND fishy AND fish

question: sucks huh??
DAMN it does suck :((

mfk batman superman ryan gosling

and why
m: superman f: batman k: ryan gosling

okay well killing ryan gosling was obvious i mean he MAY be good looking but aside from that he has no super powers
marry superman because he's like the ultimate superhero
fuck batman because bruce wayne/christian bale is hot but batman is too depressing and angsty

ps happy 1.5k vadre

hmm i searched the whole thread (so dont give me a haunter answer) and only pana addressed the elephant in the room

so uhh what was your reasoning? was it for privacy / protection, as in my eyes the benefits of being a female on the internet outweigh the cons. ive heard of users trying to keep their gender secret or playing a girl, but never your scenario

what is your favourite singles metagame

how much music do you listen to not including glee club & what are some of your fav genres / artists

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What is your favourite:

• LC
  • Gen 5
  • Psychic
Excluding:

• Solosis
  • Gothita
  • Munna
  • Woobat
?

hmm...
hi, remember me?

also i saw this:
Unfortunately, I was dumb and never saved that picture on my computer and the person who had made it deleted it from their Photobucket. :(
i can reupload it if you want (if i even still have it somewhere), i didn't know it wasn't there anymore sorry ):

Solace

royal flush
Oooh and are you excited for season 4 or do you think / are afraid they'll just screw up?
It's a little bit of both lol
I'm scared that by following them in college and following them in high school they'll forget about like half the characters. Also I don't want Blaine to sing every song >:(
Though apparently now it's rated PG-14 which could be good!

What does it feel to be a guy?
Do you reccomend it?

n_n
idk it's not like I was a REAL guy so it didn't feel any different?? I do not recommend it girls are superior

hmm i searched the whole thread (so dont give me a haunter answer) and only pana addressed the elephant in the room

so uhh what was your reasoning? was it for privacy / protection, as in my eyes the benefits of being a female on the internet outweigh the cons. ive heard of users trying to keep their gender secret or playing a girl, but never your scenario
Yeah, my only exposure at 13 to online stuff were the things I had heard on the news, where 13 year old girls were abducted by 40 year old pedophiles and never heard from again except on some Dateline To Catch a Predator thing. Obviously none of that ever happened and I don't know how any girl could ever play into that stuff but I guess all those school assemblies and stuff worked for the ~scare~ factor. I guess the pros outweigh the cons of being a girl on the internet, but I also think that it was fun to be able to make friends and have some kind of reputation without any other influence.

what is your favourite singles metagame
DPP OU before Latias / Salamence got banned.

how much music do you listen to not including glee club & what are some of your fav genres / artists
Most of my music isn't Glee. I'm kind of all over the place with genres though. Some of the stuff I have is super pop and then I'll have some obscure band that has like 4,000 plays on last.fm. I like fun., Coldplay, Florence + The Machine, Lady GaGa, Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift, Yellowcard, and Passion Pit.

What is your favourite:

• LC
  • Gen 5
  • Psychic
Excluding:

• Solosis
  • Gothita
  • Munna
  • Woobat
?
LC: Scraggy
Gen 5: Lilligant
Psychic: Latias (unless you want pure Psychic in which case Cresselia)

hmm...
hi, remember me?
Of course!! Hi Buzz :)

also i saw this:

i can reupload it if you want (if i even still have it somewhere), i didn't know it wasn't there anymore sorry ):
You don't have to but if you ever find it or one of the other seizure-y mons you should re-upload them they were amazing!

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Favorite/Most memorable dream?

Best book(s) you'e read?

Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, or Zayn?

Someone probably asked these questions already, but you have 100 posts in this thread, so I hope you don't mind me not combing through it all trying to find it.

How have things changed for you on Smogon since you came out and let everybody know you are a girl?

Do you prefer the way people treat you now that they know you're a girl to how they treated you when they thought you were a boy? I'm assuming, of course, that you are now treated differently.

If you could go back and keep it a secret that you are a girl, would you?

Sorry for all the gender related questions. I just hate it when guys on the internet get all worked up over e-girls, and I'd just like to know how you see it from your perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)