The Well #41 - Solace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
What is your opinion on gender dynamics both on a microsociological and a macrosociological level? Do you think feminists are fighting for power that women already yield?

Top 5 fetishes.

How genuine was your old well? Who is the real Justin Brenner, why did you pick him, and how would you expect him to react if he stumbled upon your past persona?

ps make Cielery post his well.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Favorite/Most memorable dream?
My favorite dream I've had is one where I was in some kind of post apocalyptic society and I had to fight the Nazis with a team of my friends and Arnold Schwarzenegger. It was very VERY weird.

My most memorable dream is one I have frequently where I fall from the sky on to a track and end up running around until I trip into like some ~blackness~ and wake up at that same moment and then I end up having a muscle spasm in whatever leg I tripped over when I wake up it's really very weird too.

Best book(s) you'e read?
The best book I've read is To Kill a Mockingbird, and I think I answered my other favorites in a different post.

Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, or Zayn?

Someone probably asked these questions already, but you have 100 posts in this thread, so I hope you don't mind me not combing through it all trying to find it.

How have things changed for you on Smogon since you came out and let everybody know you are a girl?
I think people have been a lot nicer and more forgiving about things, but aside from that I already had made a lot of friends before everyone knew I was a girl, so nothing had really changed in those friendships.

Do you prefer the way people treat you now that they know you're a girl to how they treated you when they thought you were a boy? I'm assuming, of course, that you are now treated differently.
I can't really compare it all since I didn't get involved in a lot of aspects of the site until after people found out I was a girl. Like I said, with my original group of friends nothing really changed. I guess that people tend to be nicer in new parts of the community I branch out into, but I don't try to play up anything with =^_^= ~*kawaii*~ smileys or anything. I like to think people like me for me and not because I'm a girl!

If you could go back and keep it a secret that you are a girl, would you?
Honestly, if I could go back I probably wouldn't have lied about being a guy in the first place. I probably would've just been myself and not listened to all those things parents say out of fear of the internet, and realized that you have to be pretty stupid to give someone random on the internet the means to stalk you.

Sorry for all the gender related questions. I just hate it when guys on the internet get all worked up over e-girls, and I'd just like to know how you see it from your perspective.
I don't mind answering them! I don't really get what the big deal about e-girls is either.

What is your opinion on gender dynamics both on a microsociological and a macrosociological level? Do you think feminists are fighting for power that women already yield?
I had to google what microsociological and macrosociological mean so I hope this answers it properly. I think generally there's a large societal double standard. Recently, things like Chris Brown being Grammy nominated after beating the shit out of Rihanna or Charlie Sheen being able to copyright his own personal brand of "crazy" and turn it into a show after being incredibly destructive is such a double standard compared to Kristen Stewart cheating on her boyfriend and nearly having her career tanked while the guy she cheated with (who had a wife and kids) suffered little to no consequences to his career. I find that all kinds of ridiculous and unfair. Basically I think the whole double standard is a load of bs and that should probably get eliminated as much as possible.
Hope that kind of answers it??

Top 5 fetishes.
lol

How genuine was your old well? Who is the real Justin Brenner, why did you pick him, and how would you expect him to react if he stumbled upon your past persona?
The questions about me personally were answered pretty genuinely. Justin Brenner is an old friend of mine who was aware of what I was doing so I imagine he wouldn't react too badly. He and I shared my original Marriland account for a little while although I think he thought I quit when he quit.

ps make Cielery post his well.
I'll just post many Shaymin that should work.

mfk eo loco faint and why
sTOP

Solace~(>^.^)>

You gonna be there for the next #OrangeIslands movie night? It's Heroes, so get ready to weep uncontrollably ;-;

What got you into C&C?

Favorite Suggestion Box thread?

Do you think the next VGC Philly will be run well at all? >.>

What would you title your autobiography?

Okay, I'm done for now, enjoy your well, weeee~

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
My favorite dream I've had is one where I was in some kind of post apocalyptic society and I had to fight the Nazis with a team of my friends and Arnold Schwarzenegger. It was very VERY weird.
do you think there's even a small chance that you're prophetic because I am sooo up for this happening

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Solace~(>^.^)>
Jellicent :D :D

You gonna be there for the next #OrangeIslands movie night? It's Heroes, so get ready to weep uncontrollably ;-;
HOPEFULLY idk if I can handle it though that is the saddest Pokemon movie.

What got you into C&C?
After doing stuff with Project GBU Pokedex in the GBU subforum I was asked to be a member of Quality Control for VGC 2012. I was probably gonna write analyses though anyway!

Favorite Suggestion Box thread?
The ones that aren't even suggestions that make GS post sassily.

Do you think the next VGC Philly will be run well at all? >.>
I'm not going anyway so it doesn't matter BUT I'd say that unless the guy who my dad talked to gets his plans to work it'll probably still be a mass overload. At least this time they'll know they have to divide the flights and rent a bigger space.

What would you title your autobiography?
~Seeking Solace: An Autobiography~

Okay, I'm done for now, enjoy your well, weeee~
Thanks!!

do you think there's even a small chance that you're prophetic because I am sooo up for this happening
lol now I want it to happen

What's a good way to learn about VGC?
Battling 202 when it re-opens for the VGC 13 season!

Cyrrona

starlet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Buzz told me about this!!!

Should I return to competitive pokemon?

I know it’s largely apples and oranges, but how does Smogon administrating compare with my administrating (outside of the obvious points like “the smogon team is bigger and has a wealth of preexisting resources to carry out projects with”)? Which do you prefer?

What’s your favorite Glee episode?

Will you share robot-dancing Harry Shum Jr. once you marry him?

Have you listened through the new Passion Pit album? If so, what are your thoughts on it? I like “Take a Walk” melodically, but the clunky political verses nearly ruin the track for me. I’m willing to give Gossamer another shot if I hear a convincing review, though!

Solace

royal flush
mfk hitler stalin obama
marry obama kill the rest

Buzz told me about this!!!

Should I return to competitive pokemon?
It depends.. I think BW2 OU is better than BW OU if you want to give it a try. I'd definitely recommend VGC though :)

I know it’s largely apples and oranges, but how does Smogon administrating compare with my administrating (outside of the obvious points like “the smogon team is bigger and has a wealth of preexisting resources to carry out projects with”)? Which do you prefer?
I think that CAL in its prime had a better attitude for administrative purposes. There was a lot less red tape since the community was small and basically in agreement of just about everything (except maybe a few users that we wanted to ban because they were annoying). Like you said, Smogon has more resources so that made certain things easier, but I think your administration was more fun.

What’s your favorite Glee episode?
I liked Vitamin D from Season 1, Britney / Brittany, Comeback, Blame it on the Alcohol, and Sexy from Season 2, and Mash Off from Season 3 mostly because that Adele mashup is amazing. I can't decide which is my favorite though!

You didn't ask but my least favorite episode is On My Way since it was super depressing and they just shoved like 5 public service messages into a TV show episode.

Will you share robot-dancing Harry Shum Jr. once you marry him?
Only with you :)

Have you listened through the new Passion Pit album? If so, what are your thoughts on it? I like “Take a Walk” melodically, but the clunky political verses nearly ruin the track for me. I’m willing to give Gossamer another shot if I hear a convincing review, though!
I like Carried Away, Constant Conversations, On My Way, and I feel the same way about Take a Walk but I really like the melody! I'd listen to those tracks since they're the best imo.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
hey!

are you a shipper?

even if you're not. name 3 smogon ships you would support if they were real or 3 real ones you like. or a mix of both. or not.

K, have a nice day

Solace

royal flush
mfk nietzsche goethe sartre
jfc

As a leader, is it better to be feared or loved?
Oh I know this!! That Machiavelli guy had said that it's better for a ruler to be feared rather than loved because you get your r-e-s-p-e-c-t from that or something. imo though it's better to be loved because in the end if you're a fearsome asshole no one really has to listen to you. Also Machiavelli wasn't around for the time of the revolutions so I imagine he would've rethought his decision.

thoughts on:
That's like saying Justin Bieber is better than Kurt Cobain since he has more iTunes hits.

The fresh prince of bel air theme song
This is the story of how my life got turned right upside down. (Excellent theme song)

aaand are you left handed or right handed
I'm a lefty

Hi there!

Can I ask you something? ....
NO YOU CANT

What is yor favorite movie and song?
Wow I said no questions gosh who do you think you are...
Mean Girls or The Hangover, favorite song is Be Calm by fun. atm although it constantly changes!

hi :)

are you a shipper?
I didn't choose the shipper life, the shipper life chose me.

(Yes I ship far too many things it's not ok)

even if you're not. name 3 smogon ships you would support if they were real or 3 real ones you like. or a mix of both. or not.
hahahahah omg I need to think about this one (you obviously won't be able to tell by the post but it took me like 5 minutes to think of ships)

ibojangles x Great Sage
Ditto x WildEep
Haunter with an unrequited love for Bloo

K, have a nice day
Thanks, you too :)

Solace

royal flush

Solace

royal flush
mfk unreality maski jrank
ur a gay
m: unreality f: maski k: jrank NO OFFENSE JRANK I STILL <3 YOU

Are you getting enough posts?
I think so

Is v posting too much?
Too much stuff I won't answer

MFK Josh Hutcherson, Chris Colfer, Nial Horran
m: chris colfer f: josh hutcherson k: niall horan
Because if I married Niall or Josh every fan girl on the planet would want me dead and it's REALLY not worth it.

mfk zacchaeus deckknight vinewhip
no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)