Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHALLENGING TEXAS

4v4 Triples
NFE/Superweak Single Stage
Items and Abilities On
ASB Arena

EDIT: Positions off
Acceptement

Switch=Good luck
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
Reffing this.

And below still needs a ref.
Issuing 2 identical challenges!

4v4 Doubles
2 Substitutions
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena
And I'll take the other challenge. :3

Switch: OK
Items: Off
Abilities: All
2 Recoveries and 5 Chills

Seeking a quick battle. I'm waiting until both of my current tasks finish up before I do any more serious reffings or battles.

1vs1 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Subsitutions
2 Recoveries/ 5 Chills
Items: Training
ASB Arena

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll take it since my battle with Ullar will be ending within the day

Rebble @ Exp. Share

Thadural [Rebble] [Male]
Nature: Modest(+1 S. Attack, -1 Attack)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 90
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC:3/9
MC:2
DC:3/5

Moves:(16)

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Earth Power
Metal Sound
Paleo Wave
Head Smash

Protect
Fire Blast
Energy Ball
Toxic

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Dropping some match I was supposed to have with Galladiator some 9 days ago, in favour of a proper ASB Battle.

OPEN CHALLENGE

6v6 FE Singles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
2 Substitutions
No Special Rules
Switch=OK
Abilities=ALL
Items=ON
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena

Preferably, I would like to face someone competent, someone I have not battled in a while/at all maybe?
Reffing IAR's 6v6
This match needs a challenger!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
1v1 FE Singles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
2 Substitutions
No Special Rules
Switch=lol
Abilities=all
Items=Training
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena

Any takers?

Calling off the mock gym battle. Entering into another challenge...

2 vs 2 Low Movepool (under 30) FE Doubles (PM two to ref)
ASB Arena
2 Substitutions per Pokemon
5 Chills/2 Recovers
2 Day Dq

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I could do with a bit more training for a certain duo...

2v2 NFE* Doubles
1 Day DQ
ASB Arena
2 Subs / Mon
5 Chills
2 Recovers
Items On
All Abilities

*Proof I cannot use Magneton + Lanturn ¬_¬

Four trainers were requested. Four trainers answered the call in what could be my biggest reffing project. Glacier Knight is returning to the arena he once fled. To the battle, he has called EspyOwner, who in turn has called Kevin (AKA The Royal Guard), and in their turn called Ragnarokalex to round out the roster.

The arena chosen for the battle is the Icy Forest.

Summary:

2vs2vs2vs2 Singles (3 per side outvoted 3 to 1)
DQ Time: 3 Days
Infinite Chills/Recoveries
2 Subsitutions
Restricted Moves: Unknown
Switch: KO
Items: All
Restriction: PM Match; Trainers must also choose 1 or 2 of the Humanoid Types (Normal, Fighting, Psychic, Dark) when PMing mons

Arena: Icy Forest
Roleplay Arena: This is a snowy forest at the edge of a lake. The battle starts in the center of the area. The evergreen trees stand about 20 feet tall, but provide clear views of the gray sky, and the frozen flakes on the branches starting eight feet off the ground.
The lake in question is to the west of the battlefield, frozen. The ice, while thick enough to hold people and Pokemon up, could make for some interesting tactics if the field of battle moves in that direction.
To the south of the area lies a cabin amid the trees, though with no lights in it, it could be disused. The only way to confirm would be to check it out.
To the east of the center of the area, where the battle is starting, is an odd temple of sorts amid the trees, rich for exploration and plundering, if anything remains to be plundered.
Some distance to the north of the area, there are distant mountains. While they are too distant for the battlers to reach while in the battle, they can provide a landmark for one to base their directions off of.
But as the battle continues... remember... you are not the only ones in the woods... and the others may not respect the rules of battle...

Would Glacier Knight, EspyOwner, The Royal Guard, and Ragnarokalex please confirm (publicly) in this thread that they are still willing to do this, and then PM me mons and type(s)? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)