The Strumline [Fakedex Project on 4th post]

Oh man that's adorable!! I love how you always add on a little bit extra to all of your requests n_n
You have passed the infamous "RitterCat requests a Purugly" challenge with flying colours

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
This thread needs more luvdics, really.

Can you draw Bianca (the one from the Pokémon Heroes! Movie)? Thanks!

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Oh man that's adorable!! I love how you always add on a little bit extra to all of your requests n_n
You have passed the infamous "RitterCat requests a Purugly" challenge with flying colours

Sure! I'll have it done by the weekend. :)
Magistrum can you do me a favour and stop being so god damned amazing?

Okay, thanks.

(Luvdisc'd)
Err...but...I...how...why...x_X
Okay, this is amazing, thanks so much! Love the bright colors and the Persona 3 style!
Also that Purugly looks adorable too! ^^
Glad you liked it!

Also this is my first logo attempt: LC Premier League Logo requested by blajaran.

Since he said he'll use it for the tournament, I thought I might as well post it here too :P

I don't know if someone already commented on this, but that is the most amazing Cloyster I've ever seen. I can almost hear it say, "Time to die, bitches"! o_O

Also can I request a gallade? Pleeeease

Magistrum

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Weekly update! (/^o^)/
(For the record, I'm lying. Never stop.)
Err...but...I...how...why...x_X

I don't know if someone already commented on this, but that is the most amazing Cloyster I've ever seen. I can almost hear it say, "Time to die, bitches"! o_O

Also can I request a gallade? Pleeeease
Ooohh Gallade is my gen iv fave! Here you go! Psycho(?) Cut!

I really liked the interaction between Latias and Ash at the course of the movie. Heck you could say that at a point in time I was shipping them!

...Ah yes, you asked for a Bianca...? Errrrmmm now that I think about it, I'm not really sure whether what I drew was Bianca...or Latias?

Again, I'm not very confident on my digital painting skills yet... (In traditional art I'm weak at watercolor/acrylic media too...) Perhaps a sketch version is more my cup of tea:

Tell me what you think :)

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

this is so fucking amazing I don't even have words for it

Really, I didn't hope for something like this

Really, many many thanks!

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
wow magistrum very nice body on Bianca 0_0 I want to marry her :3 i always thought of her as slightly annoying in the games but i wouldnt mind being pestered by your version of her, and the shading/painting aspect is really good too. The hair is kind of weird, but I can't talk, hair is hard.:/ anyway, keep up the awesome work, love it! and the eevee mac entry was pretty bomb too :D

We'll just pretend that this post didn't happen.

In Summary:
Great work,
I luvdisc'd you a while ago
can I have a Glass Absol/an Absol
Carry on

Magistrum

is a Top Artist Alumnus
ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

this is so fucking amazing I don't even have words for it

Really, I didn't hope for something like this

Really, many many thanks!
Whoa I'm glad you liked it! :heart:
Wow your art amazing! Luvdisc'd :)
Thank you ^_^
Errrrrrrmmmm I'm almost sure you're drunk, and I'm not sure which part is legit in your post but I'll still have your request done by the end of the week. :) Don't expect me to post a photo of a glass absol figurine though... I can only dream of being an artisan :P
wow magistrum very nice body on Bianca 0_0 I want to marry her :3 i always thought of her as slightly annoying in the games but i wouldnt mind being pestered by your version of her, and the shading/painting aspect is really good too. The hair is kind of weird, but I can't talk, hair is hard.:/ anyway, keep up the awesome work, love it! and the eevee mac entry was pretty bomb too :D
Hmmm pretty sure you meant the movie, but thank you very much! Yeah I kinda agree on the hair; it kinda looks...rigid and straw-like, I guess? In my traditional artworks the hair is still detailed but does not sacrifice softness/smoothness that much... this is certainly a thing to consider when I do another digital painting again. Thanks for the critique!

By the way, this is a bit of a combo breaker from the Pokemon artwork and digital artwork streak I've done. Presenting Ekreya Moonripper, a Rune Knight class character of mine from Ragnarok Online!

yes I know, she's really skinny:P

Oh dear. I really would like to apologise. However the key sentiments in that post are all valid. You are great, and I would love a Glass Absol. I don't even know why I thought Smogon was appropriate.

Yeah. Carry on being great.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Yo mag, can I request a frikkin' sexy Weavile and Glaceon? maybe this is kind of weird, being sexy and all, but I know you're the best one for the job. Or at least really high up there. Shoot, who am I kiddin, I just want a Weavile and Glaceon in their natural sexiness...Gamefreak designed these two to be sexy but downplayed their original designs for tha kids, cuz Ken Sugimori seems to be notoriously anti-sexed up for whatever reason...again i'll blame the kids. but whatev's :D :D

Magistrum

is a Top Artist Alumnus
WTF did I do last night

Warning! This is a weird update. I have a hangover so parental guidance is advised.

A logo attempt for Pick of the Pools Tournament!

Billiards. Cuz Pools. Geddit? So punny.

Woohoo awesome MAC! Tied with nov for 1st place!

As a tribute, I believe a Pokerap is in order!

WWWOOOHHHWWW!
Catch your breath man!
Shake out those lips!
There's 24 pokemon in my MAC entry, yo!
Now it gets tricky,
So listen real good!

Flareon, Eevee, Glaceon, Beedrill
Mothim, Wobbuffet, Volcarona (Pokemon!)
Espeon, Metapod, Exeggutor
Jolteon, Leafeon, Yanmega, VenuSAUUURRR!!!

Gotta catch'em all Gotta catch'em all (yow!)
Gotta catch'em all Gotta catch'em all (ugh!)
Gotta catch'em all Pokemon! (YEAY!)

VAPOREONNN!!!
Beautifly
Lilligant, Vileplume, Scyther, Venomoth
Butterfree? Umbreon
Vespiquen, Sylveon, That's all folks!
Catch'em Catch'em Gotta catch'em all
Gotta catch'em all, Pokemon!

And because I'm in a weird mood today, I tried faceswapping! (hope this is allowed in the forum)

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You know every Pokemon has an official artwork?
Could you make the "fake" official artwork of a new Pokemon, it is a Normal-Ghost type who is based on a gazelle, it has stats
HP: 55
Attack: 155
Defense: 35
Sp. Attack: 65
Sp. Defense: 30
Speed: 132
Ability: Raw Power (Attack increases when HP lowers)
It lives in deserts and savannas
I hope you can do something with this
Edit: it can create portals to move itself, but it can run very fast too

Blizzard

@ NeverMeltIce
hey, magistrum, there's some great artwork here! i really like it.

i'm assuming you still take requests? if so, could you please draw me a lucario? One with a cool pose, probably holding that glowing staff or whatever, or maybe using Aura Sphere? i'd really love to have an artwork from you. i'd be very happy if you made me one, because your artwork's cool!

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to make a request for an avatar sized Bisharp that mimics this picture.

note: please keep some hints to Joe Strummer in the image if possible.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
One thing I want to say

You are just great/marvelous/incredibly/amazing/excellent/unbelievably good/superb/fantastic at drawing

So, I just wanted to say, I think your artwork is absolutely incredible.

Now that the brown-nosing is out of the way, can you make me a Honchkrow, with the words "The Rabid Chipmunk" or "TRC" somewhere on it? :3 Nothing fancy, I just wanted a new icon for my YouTube channel.

If I need to suck up to you more first, just let me know :D

*luvdisc'd

Magistrum

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Whew, what a busy week this has become!
And while I wasn't looking, the requests piled up!
Sorry if I can't do pkblizzard's, Mack the Knife's and RabidChipmunk's requests on this post. I promise I'll get to it next weekend. the smog too :P

A trio of very odd requests this time! @_@ Let's see how I do.

You are great, and I would love a Glass Absol.
I hope this is okay. Presenting ABSOLute sheen!

This was a real challenge for me. Didn't know if I nailed the glass effect, [it seemed hollow inside and not like a full glass sculpture] and I did too much tinkering with layer effects that my saved presets are a mess lol. Thinking about it now, I should've looked for glass effect tutorials...-_-;
Yo mag, can I request a frikkin' sexy Weavile and Glaceon?
Another first for me. I asked andrew3391 if he wanted standard pokemon 'sexified' or gijinka. He replied with gijinka! sexified was easier... I should've shut my mouth lol So here it is! Featuring my first gijinkas in an e-mag cover! Presenting The Smut Premiere: Whoever Thought Ice can be Hot?!

Oh, and if any mods think this is an infringement violation to The Smog, I would gladly remove the infringement-worthy elements.
You know every Pokemon has an official artwork?
Could you make the "fake" official artwork of a new Pokemon, it is a Normal-Ghost type who is based on a gazelle, it has stats
HP: 55
Attack: 155
Defense: 35
Sp. Attack: 65
Sp. Defense: 30
Speed: 132
Ability: Raw Power (Attack increases when HP lowers)
Oh dear. By official artwork you mean Ken Sugimori-style artwork. I actually suck at adapting styles of other artists, but let's see how I do: Presenting Ghozelle oops, forgot you named it Gazceit!

Concept is from Dullahan, the headless knight, and the Iron Mask, who is the Musketeers' infamous enemy. [Yes, I wanna connect this guy to the musketeer quartet, if only on concept art.]
And while I'm at it, how about I pitch in some Pokedex entries?

Gazceit
Normal/Ghost
Noble Pokemon
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 412 lbs.
Black: The gray and dark blue shades of its fur never reflects the moonlight. It's often mistaken for a headless horse as a result.
White: Its peculiar hooves never make a sound when it runs. As a result, natural predators struggle to hunt Gazceit at night.
B2W2: The dark parts of its fur is theorized to be made of an otherworldly substance. Folklore refers to it as a soul of a noble knight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)