Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vending machine on the ground floor takes $2.50 for an Amp drink, and I use 10 quarters because I have no small bills. The machine always misses out on counting one quarter, so I essentially need 11. I keep forgetting, so it sucks taking an elevator six floors down, remembering you need one more quarter, then taking the damn thing back up to your room just to eventually go all the way down again. All this just for some morning energy...

I have a physics final on Thursday that I need to study for or I may or may not actually pass the class. However, I'm spending my time on this thread.

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
My friend and I spent the last two hours quantifying the 'hotness' of girls and the energy that they would have to put it to change it, loosely based around the Q=mc(dT) equation, time that I should've spent studying for finals.

My mom won't drive me to school tomorrow. It was walk to school day because these classes did environmental things. :( I usually walk, but I feel like a rebel.

No matter when I go to bed I'm always, 100% of the time tired as fuck in the morning and fall asleep in 9th hour class.

My luck in getting gear to drop in WoW is so bad, I feel like doing /wrists after every wasted Rune of Fate...

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I made dinner yesterday for people in my house. About three hours later, my housemate knocks on my door and shows me the discarded pepper i threw in the bin, asking why i didn't use it. There was a small amount of spare, as i don't really like the white parts (not the core, but the bits connecting to it) he then says that i should not use their peppers if i waste so much, cuts up the rest of the pepper bits and leaves them on a plate in the kitchen. There's a small amount that would be almost unnoticeable when it would be split between three people.

Am i being too wasteful or is he being unreasonable? I didn't think there'd be any tangible difference if i included the pepper offcuts, and i'm not sure whether he'd have reacted at all if he didn't see the pepper stalk.

Or am i being way too worked up about a pepper? -_-

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
OTHER PEOPLE'S CONVERSATIONS ARE TERRIBLE.

OTHER PEOPLE'S DATE CONVERSATIONS ARE THE WORST.

FUCK, DON'T SIT AT THE TABLE NEXT TO ME WITH YOUR DATE AND TALK LOUD ENOUGH THAT I CAN'T AVOID EAVESDROPPING. FUCK.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why do I have to learn french?

Can't the french just learn english?

Oh wait, they do, and all this french will be completely worthless.

:/

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
there are too many cunts that play league of legends - sometimes i want to say 'fuck it' and be as huge as dick as the rest of them. that sentence was very sexualized.

lots of people (boys) on this forum keep taking digs at me for doing exactly what the fuck i want, and i think: you are the reason why 'girls on the internet' get a bad rep, because you are the ones caring too much.

i really hate that you 'have to' talk to your neighbors if you're walking past, or somehow feel obligated to acknowledge their presence, just because you're neighbors. if i want to talk to you i will gladly do so, but engaging in awkward conversation is so much worse than ignoring me. please ignore me.

doing laundry fucking sucks when you have to walk three flights of stairs to another building where someone will inevitably try to talk to you and ask if you're single, when you're just there to wash goddamn clothes, carrying a basket with jeans and shirts that obviously aren't yours anyway. siGh

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I made dinner yesterday for people in my house. About three hours later, my housemate knocks on my door and shows me the discarded pepper i threw in the bin, asking why i didn't use it. There was a small amount of spare, as i don't really like the white parts (not the core, but the bits connecting to it) he then says that i should not use their peppers if i waste so much, cuts up the rest of the pepper bits and leaves them on a plate in the kitchen. There's a small amount that would be almost unnoticeable when it would be split between three people.

Am i being too wasteful or is he being unreasonable? I didn't think there'd be any tangible difference if i included the pepper offcuts, and i'm not sure whether he'd have reacted at all if he didn't see the pepper stalk.

Or am i being way too worked up about a pepper? -_-
housemate looks like an overeager greenie, you did nothing wrong

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
People at least ask you if you're single. WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THIS ENTITLEMENT.

I roam around like an invisible asshole around here.. oh yeah bitches ignore me all you want you cunt sucking elitists. FUCK YOU ALL. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR MOTHER. FUCK PIKACHU.. I don't care you all suck anyways. Play your pussy pokemon all you want. I am fucking sick and tired.

and GOD-FUCKING-DAMMNIT I wanna get laid. It's about GODDAMN time. I tell you man, women are like the little she-devils who'll suck you dry (not a blowjob pun) and leave you to die. I had to waste a shitton of cash taking my ex out and SHE FUCKING DUMPS ME... tells me that 'I always knew this wouldn't work out'... IF YOU KNEW THAT YOU BITCH WHY DID YOU START DATING ME ANYWAYS? YOU ASSHOLE

oh yes. all that and the fact that I suck at LC.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Soo I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet. Wow.
It has been done, just a while back and with the same results you're seeing now. Good luck keeping this one on track =P

As for the thread itself, my only complaint is that there's so much pressure these days to be politically correct in everything you say and do. Since when are people incapable of asking for clarification rather than jumping to conclusions?

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I hate being in an office with people who consistently blast their shitty music from generic pop radio stations. Especially when I can't raise the volume of my own stuff because no one else likes it/it's not particularly work friendly

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
fuck whichever moderator tagging all these threads

lots of people (boys) on this forum keep taking digs at me for doing exactly what the fuck i want, and i think: you are the reason why 'girls on the internet' get a bad rep, because you are the ones caring too much.
"girls on the internet" get a bad rep because even though yes there are a lot (too many) of boys out there who go crazy over any girl who reveals herself online, some of these girls play up to it because they like the attention. Then they complain when they get attention that they don't like.

also fuck tfl's time limit on journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)