Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they'll retcon hitmontop so it evolves the same way. You know, if the "leak" is real. Which it probably isn't.
Food for thought, TPCi (The Pokemon Company International) probably wouldn't silence a guy who was spouting things that are not true. Doesn't it make it 100% true, but it does give it a heckload more credibility points, no matter how silly it is. Remember how everyone thought the starter evos were fake, or the Skymin?

My opinion is the pokemon is some sort of Lemur, which would be pretty cool to have.

I don't think France is a good place for a Pokemon game. It doesnt have the more common taste that other countries have. Maybe Germany would have been a better country to have this game in.
Nah, they should have carried further down the USA and made a region based on the southeast coast of North America that you can't travel through to reach Unova, so we would have another series of routes that start in the 100's again.
But then again, deal with it we're in France

Maybe that upside down psychic/dark is a flying fox, or a bushbaby. Lemur'd be a great choice.

Food for thought, TPCi (The Pokemon Company International) probably wouldn't silence a guy who was spouting things that are not true. Doesn't it make it 100% true, but it does give it a heckload more credibility points, no matter how silly it is. Remember how everyone thought the starter evos were fake, or the Skymin?

My opinion is the pokemon is some sort of Lemur, which would be pretty cool to have.
We don't know if the guy is silenced by TPCi or if he decided to keep his mouth shut so the story seems real, which would also mean that the leaks are true. But the thing is, the names he gave in February were names from this months Corocoro. Why did he gave those four names? Could he have known what kind of information Corocoro would give this month? That would mean he's a Corocoro insider or w/e and he doesn't have a roommate who has playtested the game.

I don't think France is a good place for a Pokemon game. It doesnt have the more common taste that other countries have. Maybe Germany would have been a better country to have this game in.
I live in the US, so i cant judge, but idk bro. the games looks promising as is.
So far of what we see the region looks clean. I think Fance was a good pick.

What kind of legendaries would we get in this region? I know nothing about French mythology at all, but I'm guessing we might have a tricolored Pokemon or something.

that's exactly what i've been wondering. What will the legendary trio look like this gen

btw no more dogs, plz

Maybe that upside down psychic/dark is a flying fox, or a bushbaby. Lemur'd be a great choice.
Not to mention that psychic/dark dual typing sounds pretty badass. I am trying to think of its weaknesses and all I can think of is 4X weak against bug.

What kind of legendaries would we get in this region? I know nothing about French mythology at all, but I'm guessing we might have a tricolored Pokemon or something.
Well, we're likely to get some with 580 BST, one or two with 600 BST, and maybe a handful of 680 BST legendaries. Those are the kinds we're certain to get.

Not to mention that psychic/dark dual typing sounds pretty badass. I am trying to think of its weaknesses and all I can think of is 4X weak against bug.
This is actually accurate. it would have one immunity and only one weakness, though it's a double weakness. And yes, Psychic/Dark is a kickass typing :DDD

Last generation we got a legend based on taoism,shinto mythology, and the musketeers

I doubt we'll get many if any based on french mythology. Depending on the theories you subscribe to, maybe some Norse I guess.

That would be Scandanavia
To be fair, France was the home of the Normans, who apparently did have Norse mythology as part of their heritage.

I honestly doubt GF would base all the legendaries in one gen on myths from a certain area, though. I mean, have they done that before?

However, if they do decide to take stuff from mythology in France, then we might end up with Pokémon based on antlered gods, washerwomen with webbed feet, water spirits who drown people, and various kinds of fairies. Not bad ideas for Pokémon in my opinion.

It's fine for us, but what can actually happen in the anime for a gyro-evolution to work?
If real, I think the idea is that Inkay evolves when it's upside-down, possibly with Malimar's design being based on an upside-down Inkay. The anime could explain that it's hard for Inkay to flip over like this on their own, so it evolves quickly with a trainer's help.

a psychic cat being called "espurr" isn't so ridiculous an idea that only a fan would come up with it

Really, what seems more unlikely to me is that we're going to get ANOTHER Psychic cat. We have what, three? Four, if we add in Mewtwo's new forme.

Really, what seems more unlikely to me is that we're going to get ANOTHER Psychic cat. We have what, three? Four, if we add in Mewtwo's new forme.
If we're counting Mewtwo & Mew as cats, then it'd be 2.
It would be three if we count Espeon as a cat and not a weird fox dog thing.

But cats that are known for being cats we have 3 2 stage Normal cat lines and a Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)