Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You switched out; switching out causes all trapping moves to be removed.
Ah, So that's it. I assumed Whirlpool was different that Mean Look because the description of Whirlpool, both on Smogon and bulbapedia, didn't mention that switching the user ended the effect, while Mean Look's did... Well, thanks for clarifying that for me.

The animation for dig (and probably others too) is a bit wonky. If a poke uses dig and then another poke uses a move that it is naturally immune to the sprite of the digger will return to the normal position not the dig position.

When animations are off and you are in the lobby or another battle and in a different battle a turn executes, if you switch to that battle the animations still play.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
For some odd reason i am now unable to spectate battles that are linked on irc, PokemonShowdown has begun treating all linked matches as replays to the spectators, and gives you the message thats given when a non saved battle expires when you attempt to join the match. Note that the match had just started when i clicked the link.

hey

I had some teams on teambuilder and really needed to clear the localstorage, so I made the backup on a notepad file on my computer.
as expected, my teams were deleted, so I simply restored them. but now I need to restore them every single time I log into showdown since it's not saving anymore.

is the problem with me or is it a bug? and how do I fix it?
thanks (;

Iminyourcloset

OBJECTION! What do you mean I have a weakness now?!
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hey

I had some teams on teambuilder and really needed to clear the localstorage, so I made the backup on a notepad file on my computer.
as expected, my teams were deleted, so I simply restored them. but now I need to restore them every single time I log into showdown since it's not saving anymore.

is the problem with me or is it a bug? and how do I fix it?
thanks (;
Have you tried backing up all your teams, then going into each one of them to save (ie, you would go into the import/export part of each team, and hit save after backing all your teams up)? I think that that may help. But otherwise, I have absolutely no idea. :/

There's a glitch w/ Future Sight

I had a Reuniclus use Future Sight and then it fainted in that turn or the next (I forgot which). A eelectross was out when it hit and it did zero damage. I also know eelectross was not a Zoraok (or its pre-evolution) because I damaged it already and it was the last pokemon on my opponents team.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey I was playing against shadow tag Gothitelle and I tried to switch against it just to make sure and it said I'm trapped. But, it didn't let me make a move or anything and I was forced to timeout. Not sure if this has been mentioned before.
This happened to me too. Although, it's Gothita. What I'm wondering is if it happens with other Shadow Tag Pokemon or just the Gothita family?

I don't have any options to return to the moves/I wasn't returned to the moves after I attempted to switch in case the Gothita had its other ability (Deino had no Dark-type moves :( ).

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Hey I was playing against shadow tag Gothitelle and I tried to switch against it just to make sure and it said I'm trapped. But, it didn't let me make a move or anything and I was forced to timeout. Not sure if this has been mentioned before.
This happened to me too. Although, it's Gothita. What I'm wondering is if it happens with other Shadow Tag Pokemon or just the Gothita family?

I don't have any options to return to the moves/I wasn't returned to the moves after I attempted to switch in case the Gothita had its other ability (Deino had no Dark-type moves :( ).
What OS and browser are you guys using? My best guess is that you're using a non-ES5-compliant browser like Safari 5 or below.

Can you enable developer mode and open the error console and tell me if you get any obvious errors when that happens?

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What OS and browser are you guys using? My best guess is that you're using a non-ES5-compliant browser like Safari 5 or below.

Can you enable developer mode and open the error console and tell me if you get any obvious errors when that happens?
64-bit OS and Firefox.

I'm not really familiar about developer mode (not sure what it is, etc.).

I'll try refreshing my tab when it happens again.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu-34941170

Turn 5

The foe's Kimberly used Power Gem!
It's super effective! Bastion lost 48.8% of its health!
Bastion used Rapid Spin!
It's not very effective... The foe's Kimberly lost 1% of its health!
Bastion is hurt by the foe's Kimberly's Rocky Helmet!
Bastion fainted!
The foe's Kimberly was hurt by its burn!
You have 150 seconds to make your decision.

Me rapid spinning caused me to die (due to recoil from RH) but rocks were still on field. I don't believe this is intentional?

edit: Apologies, I missed that. Cheers for info

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu-34941170

Turn 5

The foe's Kimberly used Power Gem!
It's super effective! Bastion lost 48.8% of its health!
Bastion used Rapid Spin!
It's not very effective... The foe's Kimberly lost 1% of its health!
Bastion is hurt by the foe's Kimberly's Rocky Helmet!
Bastion fainted!
The foe's Kimberly was hurt by its burn!
You have 150 seconds to make your decision.

Me rapid spinning caused me to die (due to recoil from RH) but rocks were still on field. I don't believe this is intentional?
Read. The. Second. Post.

- Rapid Spin does not remove hazards if the user faints from Iron Barbs/Rough Skin/Rocky Helmet damage.

I also believe there's a glitch with the chance of freezing. I've frozen 4 pokemon in 10 battles. They all often thaw out immediately too, so there may be an error in the chance of thawing also.

I also believe there's a glitch with the chance of freezing. I've frozen 4 pokemon in 10 battles. They all often thaw out immediately too, so there may be an error in the chance of thawing also.
You have a 20% chance to thaw out per turn. Its completely possible to immediately thaw out.

The drop down menu closes on various applications whenever somebody talks in the lobby chat. In particular I've noticed that that this occurs when choosing natures in the teambuilder, when choosing a team format to save to in the teambuilder, and when choosing a format of battle to view under 'Watch a battle.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)