Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'd like to request a Mudkip, Marshtomp or Swampert; any nature, etc. is fine. I can offer a DWF Poliwag, Eevee or Dratini.

In HGSS, does Groudon's constant sun interfere with Dusk Balls?

Just had a bitch of a time catching him. :/ Also something weird happened while RNGing him, but I'll post about that in the other thread.
~Uiru

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Does anybody have a landorus-therian form for trade?
Unfortunately, therian-formes CANNOT be traded, ever.

Similar to Plat/HGSS, in which the Griseous Orb item can't be traded (though it can be obtained from GTS)

In HGSS, does Groudon's constant sun interfere with Dusk Balls?

Just had a bitch of a time catching him. :/ Also something weird happened while RNGing him, but I'll post about that in the other thread.
~Uiru
It has no effect on the Dusk Ball (just turn off battle animations if you want to save time ;))

i dont know where to put this sorry.

If i use pokegts to transfer over to my gts already lvl 100 ev/iv trained pokemon with everything legal is that considered illegal?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a DWF Barboach? I have a spare Gamestop Jirachi at level 5 that has a Calm nature; as far as I know, Pokes with special ribbons can be traded through Wifi, right?
EDIT: I still have DW Eevee, Poliwag and Dratini to offer as well.

Last edited:
Hey does anyone around here know how to hack check? Cause I need someone to hack check two pokemon that I got just to be sure that they aren't hacked.

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.​

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.​

Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon?​

WANTED LIST

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Gible (Male) (Jolly)
Ability: Rough Skin
Egg Moves: Outrage, Earthquake, and Stone Edge
Move Tutor: Aqua Tail​
or

A Non-shiny Dream World Spinda (Brave) (Male/Female)
Ability: Contrary
IV Set: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Trick Room and SuperPower
or

A non-shiny Dream World Whismur (Naive) (Male) (Master ball or Dream Ball)
Ability: Scrappy
Moves: Hyper Voice and Low Kick

A Non-shiny Shellder (Naïve) (Male or Female)
Ability: Skill Link
Moves: Hydro Pump, Icicle Spears, Rock Blast, and Shell Smash

A 3rd Gen. Charmander/Charizard (Timid) (Male)
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Move Tutor: Seismic Toss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)