Doubles Doubles Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently when you miss 2/2 of your non 100% accurate attacks and get crit on important pokemon twice, you generally do not win.

time for pokebasket to carry

lol will we lose both kom and zach in round 1 that would be QUITE the upset

also i would be disappointed to not be playing you in later rounds so this better not happen guys >:L

My partner isn't very active so if there is a sub possible I would like him to sub noname 4505 as I am active and I won my first match

My partner isn't very active so if there is a sub possible I would like him to sub noname 4505 as I am active and I won my first match
I'd just like to follow up by saying that I'm noname4505's opponent and still have not heard from him beyond our initial contact last weekend, so I guess consider this another activity post on my behalf.

Won against Mizuhime, good battle until some endgame hax kind of ruined it :\ gg, Rhydon too strongth

Kojes please contact me.

Hi guys, if your partner has been inactive for a while now please contact your tiebreaker opponent. Will be posting a more formal list tomorrow but for some of you whose partners haven't even logged on in awhile or stuff like that, best to just set up a match ASAP to conserve time.

I beat majaspic22 in a good game. And since I got the activity win officially over noname4505 to force the tiebreaker, that means Shayhok and I are moving on.

lost to ruppy gg my haxx wasn't strong enough to win
that was a great experience but i think i could advance more turns with a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back