Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
^Zygarde, Dragon/Ground, found in a cave somewhere after the Elite Four. Unspectacular stats. No known signature move. Ability appears to do nothing but cancel the abilities of Xerneas/Yveltal.

D'aww, he called his Meowstic "Mitzi", that was my cats name..

^Zygarde, Dragon/Ground, found in a cave somewhere after the Elite Four. Unspectacular stats. No known signature move. Ability appears to do nothing but cancel the abilities of Xerneas/Yveltal.
It reverses them, it doesn't cancel them.
It's better than people seem to think at first glance, if you want to read the whole story, head back about 10-15 pages where someone did calculations when I brought "reverses" into the equation.

D'aww, he called his Meowstic "Mitzi", that was my cats name..

It reverses them, it doesn't cancel them.
It's better than people seem to think at first glance, if you want to read the whole story, head back about 10-15 pages where someone did calculations when I brought "reverses" into the equation.
Too bad it has shittacular stat distribution.

Well the base stats for the female Meowstic seem to be around 75/50/75/85/75/105 with a BST of 465. Kinda disappointing.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Sorry if it seems like I'm obsessed with this thing! Also it knows Foul Play.
I'm as obsessed as you are.

That page basically narrows Yveltal's Special Attack to 131-132

^ It seems like they're just making anything a fairy now. Hasn't made sense lately.
i kind of get your point in general, because mr mime, but snubbull's and granbull's species name is literally "fairy pokemon" in both english and japanese. a lot of people would have been surprised if they hadn't been retyped.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Gogoat. Good, bad, or average?

Pyroar. Good, bad, or average?
As has been stated multiple times already, we do not have the numbers. However, something can be concluded from that too. It means none of the leakers found them that impressive, and decided to use other, better 'mons to beat the game faster. Add to that the fact that they are early-game Pokémon, and I think we can conclude that they are mediocre at best.

As has been stated multiple times already, we do not have the numbers. However, something can be concluded from that too. It means none of the leakers found them that impressive, and decided to use other, better 'mons to beat the game faster. Add to that the fact that they are early-game Pokémon, and I think we can conclude that they are mediocre at best.
Or they prefer to use other pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)