Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fucking shit. Shadow Tag MEGA Gengar, huge SpA, decent bulk...
As for Chandelure, it may still have a chance to perform in OU since Gengar is very very likely to go uber. The thing is Shadow Tag Chandelure might be banned as well so >_<

Ahh gengar! If you were op before you are now! I have a shiny gengar thats just waiting to mega evolve...
Although megastone wilk make sub disable harder to pull of imo. Idoubt its defenses will get better and now you have strong sucker punches in mawile and absol. I think subsplit is the way to go with shadow ball and sludge bomb hitting everything hard (bar drapion and skunktank lol) even fairy blissey will fear sludgebomb lol

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
As for Chandelure, it may still have a chance to perform in OU since Gengar is very very likely to go uber. The thing is Shadow Tag Chandelure might be banned as well so >_<
Or we could just ban the Mega Stone...like Soul Dew for Lati@s.

Either, Mega Gengar is not to be trifled with.

MUAHAHAHAHAAHHA YESSSSS!!!!! Gengar you are now GOD!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!

And you get to PICK what you you're trapping! Switch in on a Ground immunity, wait till they switch to something you want to murder, Mega Evolve and seal their fate. Ooooh that's delicious. Gengar, you are the king of OU. Oh the beauty. I can't handle it.

EDIT: I still find it ironic that Ghosts are immune to Shadow Tag now...

It's safe to say at least normal Gengar will still be usable in OU right? Specific Mega Stones can be banned in OU I hope, like Soul Dew.

lol Mega Gengar keeps high special attack and speed and gets Shadow Tag lol what an OG.

by the way

weather stops after 5 turns incoming - I can be your hero baby ;)

ladies hold your orgasms ;)
I have no reason to doubt you but you know........I don't know if that Hippo guy used sandstorm manually. Like uh yeah. I think.

But anyway if the auto weather limit is true then GODDAMN.

Let me confirm you as well, that a Mega-Stone can not be tricked away. And once your Mega-Pokémon dies and you revive it, no other Mega-Evolution is possible. Not even the pokemon that died couple turns ago.
Ok so it is literally once per battle. I suppose that is more of an in-game balance than anything else.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Mega Gengar stats 60/looks like attack didn't change so 65/72(minimum)/160(MINIMUM)/89(minimum)/126(minimum)
this is with iv 31 everything so in reality they might be higher

Just ban Gengarlite. Simple as that. And it wouldn't be precedence, because Soul Dew is standard ban on Lati Twins in OU. If item makes certain Pokemon broken, it doesn't mean it must be banned. Life Orb/Leftovers/Whatever Standard Gengar is 100% OU material (this Gen as well with Ghost STAB being this good).

EDIT: Ninjad X_x.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
The important question now is: which has priority, Mega Evolution or switching?
Very good point... the only thing that can possibly save you against the terror that is Mega Gengar: Switch and let some other poor soul deal with him!!

As for Mega Gengar's stats they are most likely +20 def, SpDef, and Speed, and if he really is Impish he must have at least 160 base SpA..... (from the pattern of other mega evo's I'm guessing +40 but still unsure)

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Let me confirm you as well, that a Mega-Stone can not be tricked away. And once your Mega-Pokémon dies and you revive it, no other Mega-Evolution is possible. Not even the pokemon that died couple turns ago.
Tricked after or before it mega evolves?

And could you test if Knock Off and Embargo have an effect before the pokemon mega evolves please?

It's safe to say at least normal Gengar will still be usable in OU right? Specific Mega Stones can be banned in OU I hope, like Soul Dew.
Yep, must be. Thankfully too. That thing makes normal Gengar look like Jigglypuff.

But thanks again TrollFreak, lolz. I'm totally over the moon with MegaAero though, may throw a party if it has Base 85 defence instead of the quoted 80 too.

Also, may have 2 wait till release day for confirmation of Hawlucha base Atk. I mean Gogoat 105 vs Haw's 95 wtf ftw wtf:mad:??

Shadow tag is great but not that OP, considering you can switch once you've seen Gengar, he still got to switch into you and use his stone to trapp you.

Btw no news about the team preview ? I hope it's removed dear god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)