So Many Cards Mafia - TEAM B wins!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
zorbees, his body bursting with the power of democracy, points his finger at Daenym.

"FINGER BANG!" he shouts.

Daenym falls in a heap on the ground, dead. He was:

Role PM said:
Dear Daenym,
You are Ronde Barber.

You are a former NFL cornerback who played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You were one of the premier defensive players of your era.

Your coverage skill will come in handy in this conflict. Each day, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Intercepting card from <user>.” If <user> was being given a card that day, the card will be given to you instead.

You are allied with TEAM C. You win if TEAM C eliminates all other factions.

“If you win, everybody likes each other. If you lose, everybody hates each other. It’s pretty simple.”
Glad to see another enemy fall, you all go to sleep (except for those of you with night actions, who never sleep ever).

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends 48 hours as of this post. Results are all out now.

Last edited:

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
zorbees was walking peacefully in the center of the arena when suddenly, he was shot with a gun and fainted, never to be seen again.

zorbees was:
Role PM said:
Dear zorbees,
You are Patrat, the Pokemon.

You are a weasel beaver rodent Pokemon from Unova. Never letting anyone sneak up on the pack, you always leave one of yourselves awake to stand guard.

At night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Standing guard for <user>.” You will stand guard for <user>, following him around making sure nobody attacks him. Unfortunately, you’re only level 4, so the only information you’ll be able to glean from your trip is who <user> targeted.

You know that there are roles and abilities in this game that may make tracker results such as your own unreliable.

You cannot use any cards.

You are allied with TEAM A. You win if TEAM A eliminates all other factions.

“Patrat patrat rat rat patrat.”
In courtesy to Agape, this next part will be in sign language.

=

was:

Role PM said:
Dear Agape,
You are Hattori Hanzo, from Kill Bill.

You are an expert samurai swordmaker from Okinawa, Japan. With a genuine Hattori Hanzo sword in hand, one becomes almost unstoppable.

You will be using your swordmaking talents to aid TEAM A in this game. If you were given a card in the day, then instead of using that card at night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Enhance currently held card with new steel.” You will turn the card that you are holding into something even better before it gets shuffled back into the deck.

“You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo steel.”
However, you also see that:

Mysterious Result said:
Last night, after a thoughtful walk in the woods, you found man with gun. No honor. No samurai spirit. Just gun. You became so enraged that you charged at him with your unbeatable sword. No sword can beat Hattori Hanzo steel! Unfortunately, every gun can. You were shot in the lung from point-blank range and the doctors say you will never be able to speak again. You can communicate using sign language, so while your posts may not contain any words (and as a result of that, you can no longer vote for village leader), you may post as many images as you want.

"But waimt," says a voice from above. "That's not all. We have a delivery for you!!!!"

Flying from the sky comes a helicopter reading "Bubs' Concession Stand". Suddenly, thousands of cards come flying out of the helicopter. 20 of them land in TEAM A's deck, 20 of them land in TEAM B's deck, but miraculously, none of them land in TEAM C's deck.

You pick one of them off the ground. It reads:
You have drawn an Bubs' Totally Useful Not At All Broken Lamborghini Hottub Card. This card does absolutely nothing.

It appears that TEAM C has successfully used four Superpower Helper Cards! All other Superpower Helper Cards have instantly disappeared from the game.

It is now Day 4 - Voting Phase. Voting Phase ends 48 hours as of this post or until majority is reached as determined by me.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Hi,

I am stepping up to lead in zorbees' place. I was trusted well enough with the spreadsheet so I know who has what roles and who claimed what. If you want to talk to a reliable villager please talk to me.

Also Vote Acklow.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Alright, I'm calling majority, and it's basically 48 hours anyway.

After the vote, Acklow has been given the title of TEAM A leader for the day.

It is now Day 4 - Second Phase. This phase ends in 24 hours. Get these actions in on time, please.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I want everyone's results for last cycle stat. Failure to do so will mean you will be put on the blacklist and lynched off.

This has been an announcement by your wonderful village leader.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Now it is the democratically elected Acklow in charge of TEAM A. Will he make a good decision with his short-lived unlimited killing potential?

He pelvic thrusts in the direction of imperfectluck. imperfectluck bursts into flames and dies.

He was:
Role PM said:
Dear imperfectluck,
You are Tiki Barber.

You are a running back who used to play for the New York Giants. You retired in 2006, and the Giants won the superbowl in 2007. Tough luck!

Due to your running and tackle-breaking skills, in the day you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Day X - Picking myself up a card from <deck>.” You will use your speed and agility to take a card of your own from the <deck> before anyone can stop you.

You are allied with TEAM B. You win if TEAM B eliminates all other factions.

“Rushing the ball is all about control.”
Happy to see that Acklow didn't fuck anything up, you all go home and not sleep.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends 48 hours as of this post.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Tired update.

Someone died, it was LightWolf. He was killed by a surprise attack.

Role PM said:
Dear LightWolf,
You are James A Garfield.

You were the president of the United States for six months or so before you were shot and died when your pre-germ theory doctors messed up your recovery. You were a cool dude, and probably would have been a complete boss as president, but the world will never know.

You were ambidextrous, and could write Latin with one hand while you wrote Greek with the other - a skill that, believe it or not, will be useful in this mafia. Because you are so deft with both hands, you may use two cards every night instead of one.

“The president is the last person in the world to know what the people really want and think.”
He is the unluckiest player I have ever seen in a mafia game, ever. Ever, ever. My god.

Anyway, there was another death and it was Yeti. She was shot with a gun. Sucks to be her!

Role PM said:
Dear Yeti,
You are a Stormtrooper, from Star Wars.

Your trademark white armor strikes fear into the hearts of civilians, but also makes you death fodder for those damn Jedi. You're supposed to be an elite soldier, but in most of your appearances, you never seem to hit anything with your blasters.

Since you can't do anything, you have no night role. Vote well during the day, and play your cards wisely.

“These are not the droids we’re looking for.”
It is now Day 5 - Voting Phase. Voting Phase ends 48 hours as of this post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)