So Many Cards Mafia - TEAM B wins!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That's majority for zorbees.

zorbees is now village leader. Result PMs may be being sent out as your are reading this very sentence.

It is now Day 2 - Second Phase. This phase will last 24 hours, after which it will be night.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
"It's time to die," screams zorbees, "for you."

zorbees points his finger, imbued with the power of democracy, at Ace Emerald. Powerless, Ace becomes a heap of dust. Within this heap of dust you see clearly that Ace was:

Role PM said:
Dear Ace Emerald,
You are Fred Weasley, from Harry Potter.

You are one half of the witty prank-pulling twin siblings of Harry’s friend Ron. Along with your twin brother George, you invented extendable ears, which allow you to listen to conversations you probably shouldn’t.

You will use these ears each day to great effect. When the village leader picks their cards from the deck, you will put one of your extendable ear devices next to him and hear him muttering the name of some of the cards he’s picked under his breath. You will be notified what the last 4 cards picked were.

You know that your twin George is also in this game, fighting for TEAM B. His role PM is almost identical to yours. You do not know who George is masquerading as these days.

You are allied with TEAM C. You win if TEAM C eliminates all other factions.

“Any part of your body, really. We’re not fussy where we stick this.”

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end 48 hours as of this post.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
“I see no reason why I should not go blithely about my day,” said zorbees. “I am going to casually walk to the corner of the arena and hope that nothing terrible happens to me.”

zorbees went for his walk, when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a spark of wizard lightning bolt across the arena and hit him squarely in the chest. And by him I mean THE_IRON_KENYAN. TIK died.

He was:
Role PM said:
Dear THE_IRON_KENYAN,
You are Harrison Ford.

You were the only main character of Star Wars whose career wasn’t completely destroyed by that movie. You have starred in countless action films since, and have become a staple of Hollywood movies.

You know there are a lot of blanks in the deck, and you have a lot of experience with shooting blanks in your movies. Maybe, just maybe, if you can get a hold of a lot of blanks, you will find a bullet among them, and will be able to use that bullet to kill someone. With a gun. By shooting them. Yeah, if you can get a hold of six blanks, you will certainly be able to find a bullet in there.

You are allied with TEAM A. You win if TEAM A eliminates all other factions.

“You may get real tired watching me, but I’m not going to quit.”
After that, you all knew better than to expect solely peace. As you all looked to each other, you wondered, who else would be killed tonight?

“Ok I wear bow ties and do some silly shit, but Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin both married their cousins, so get off my dick,” said Paperblade.

Promptly after saying this, he sustained a head injury after being ruthlessly helmet-to-helmet tackled. He died of his wounds. The world will forever miss his genius brain.

Paperblade was:
Role PM said:
Dear Paperblade,
You are Bill Nye.

BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! An adept teacher, you have taught science to an entire generation of children.

You plan to use your teaching talents to great effect in this game. If you are ever given a particular type of card three times, you will remember how it’s done and be able to use the action of that card every night afterward.

You are allied with TEAM A. You win if TEAM A eliminates all other factions.

“I would tell you how big the universe is, but by the time I even finished the sentence it would have already like fucktupled in size.”
To add to these woes, it looks as though the village will only be able to draw 8 cards today! What the actual fuck is going on!?

It is now Day 3 - Voting Phase. Voting Phase ends 48 hours as of this post.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Yeah, so I lied about deadline being at 1 AM, and it's actually right now.

zorbees, despite suffering numerous flashbacks from what he saw the previous night, managed to get himself elected for a second consecutive day.

It is now Day 2 - Second Phase. Second phase ends 24 hours as of this post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)