So Many Cards Mafia - TEAM B wins!

Hey guys I know everyone is making really convincing arguments as to why we should vote them but have you considered that perhaps you should vote Paperblade instead

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
maybe someone should make a serious argument for themselves and stop being dickheads.
I would lead but I don't really think I have a good leading role.

By the way, we have a slightly less than 50% chance of even drawing an inspect card (and then we have to hope we actually get the result and don't get it hooked/safeguarded/killed/on a scum) so anyone who is relying on that is probably better off flipping a coin to decide.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
maybe someone should make a serious argument for themselves and stop being dickheads.
I would lead but I don't really think I have a good leading role.
Unlike some of these other people, I don't think I am being dickhead. Given the setup of the game, I don't even know what a "good leading role" is. And if I did, I'm not sure I'd want to advertise it given the only % chance to have a bodyguard. But what I do know, is that during the last Card Game Mafia, I was keeping track of almost 2000 cards. I think I can handle this. I'm not even keen on being an all controlling dick when it comes to the lynch. I'd allow a vote the same as in any other game.

Here is my role pm, without my ability.

Dear vonFiedler,
You are Tutter, from Bear in the Big Blue House.

You are a puppet mouse from the greatest children’s television show ever aired. Blue and fuzzy, you once sang an exceptional song about smelling cheese.

SNIP

You are allied with TEAM A. You win if TEAM A eliminates all other factions.

“Life is so much betta, when you smell the feta.”
As per my campaign manager Ace Emerald's idea, I can absolutely prove myself clean by D3. Until then, we still need a leader, and we still need to start developing something of an inner circle. If I don't clean myself by then, I can be lynched.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
Hmm I can vote myself, or kiss ass and get cards..........

I have decided to make card game puns in every one of my puns, just Image It!

Kissing ass it is.

Vote vonfiedler

Alright, guys. Time for a serious leader post.

I have yet to actually lead a village from the beginning in a village/mafia game. But my track record for games where I've got good control over my faction is pretty solid. Underground mafia I was somewhere between Wolf and ridiculously OP neutral, so my win was easy, but I was the one who maintained actions for myself, the 4 neutrals I was working with, and also the mafia. Viking Mafia and Internet Mafia were a couple of other places I'd say I did a good god running things, along with a couple of good people to discuss plans of action with.

As far as what I bring to the table besides that, I'm super active in any game I play that's exciting. And since I worked with aska when we did NPL, I know he'll have made an exciting game.

Basically, this is a game that relies on taking the random set of actions you're given each cycle, and finding ideal courses of action with them. That's easily the thing I'm best at in mafia.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I am ok with this plan. Now everyone else don't be fucking butts about it, tie up the votes. I can still clean myself this way, and we don't need a D1 lynch.

If you are an inspector or a bodyguard, don't come forward to Daenym. (I suppose he'd say vice versa but that's not my concern). If you have a less important role, then please claim to me.

[22:55] <vonFiedler> and once daenym doesn't clean himself, as he seems to have no role

Dear Daenym,
You are Ronde Barber.

You are a former NFL cornerback who played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You were one of the premier defensive players of your era.

<snip>

You are allied with TEAM A. You win if TEAM A eliminates all other factions.

“If you win, everybody likes each other. If you lose, everybody hates each other. It’s pretty simple.”
vote Daenym, btw

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
NEVER MIND

20:01 Mister X von
20:01 Mister X i 100% believe your claim in the thread
20:01 Mister X would you like to know why?
20:01 vonFiedler why
20:01 Mister X <snip MY ROLE PM>
20:01 Mister X now
20:01 Mister X how do you think i got this info
20:01 vonFiedler well
20:01 vonFiedler things are coming up tutter
20:02 Mister X mhm
20:02 vonFiedler hmm
20:02 Mister X if you wanna post this log saying inspector has cleaned you
20:02 Mister X and try to get ppl to vote you
20:02 Mister X go ahead
20:02 vonFiedler k

Unless another inspector comes forward, I'd say everyone better claim and vote for me.

Because a log proves anything?

Prior to this von said he could clean himself independently of an inspector. I'd much rather wait for that, than the above log.

For now, I'd rather go with something zorbees said, which is to have a tie in leadership. At least until someone can be proven clean.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
You would think that if you were mafia, oh master of leading mafias. Now if I'm lying and there is a real inspector out there, then I've taken a STUPID FUCKING RISK by doing this. Now we all know I can clean myself within 2 rounds. I'm sure the mafia would love to have us with our dicks in our hands until then, no spreadsheets, no idea who to send cards to, but I say don't look a fucking gifthorse in the mouth. I said I'd lead on N0, so I was inspected. You said it yourself on IRC.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Because this is a game where figuring out who to trust as soon as possible is more important than ever? Do you want cards sent around willy-nilly, possibly to mafia, because the leader has no reads on anyone?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
What the fuck do you want? I am clean. Glistening. I was the first person to call leader, so I got inspected. If I had always planned to "lie" about being inspected, why the cockamamy "clean on day 3" plan no less than an hour before I was contacted by the inspector? Do you really think what I was going for D3 was better than being inspected? Cause it wasn't.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Whatever, we have two days and GTA 5. When no inspector comes forward I'll expect some claims, but until then don't vote for Daenym, vote for me. I promise to give each card to a different person, and people I trust will know who got cards. If I ended up being mafia, it'd be a short paper trail if I gave the cards to the mafia team.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
step 1: make up fake inspector
step 2: claim you were inspected
step 3: ????
step 4: profit

also if the inspector inspected someone who said "i want to lead" on n0 than the inspector is a moron.

also gta5 sux.

Even in the event that you're lying, the real inspector may either have not seen the thread yet, or else is sitting there trying to decide how to deal with this. There's NO proof that the person who inspected you is legit, or even exists. I agree that you shouldn't give out his name, in the event he's really the village inspector, though. In a game where we can draw inspect cards, I don't even know that it's guaranteed we have a dedicated inspector, even.

You yourself said on IRC that splitting up the cards early was a good idea. Then the inspector just happened to come forward and "clean" you. Too convenient to not be suspect.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
It was a great idea when I wasn't clean. The inspector "just happened" to come forward because I got on IRC. It's not rocket science. Daenym maybe you mean well, but when someone tells me that getting inspected isn't getting cleaned, and doesn't come up with a better way to clean people, well then I think I have some ideas as to who Mr. X should inspect tonight.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Let's actually think about this for a bit. Let's break this game down.

21 players. 6-8 mafia leaves 15 to 13 villagers. Now I have no doubt in my mind that some of you have odd roles that would only work in this mafia game. But I also know for plain fact that there are gonna be some normal roles. I'd bet anything there's a bodyguard out there, and when he reads this he's gonna know what's what (just don't make it painfully obvious ok?). Unless we have vanillagers coming forward, that's 13-15 roles. Can you think of 13-15 that doesn't include inspector? Cause I can't, and I made this game before. Keep in mind we probably aren't including Silencer or Persuader, since there isn't a lynch vote. I mean maybe they could have worked as well as mayor, but obv aska didn't think so cause he gave us TEN of those cards. That's practically 10 more blank cards. Which leads us back to a great point; who the fuck really thinks the village has only a 50% chance to inspect each night? I mean come on.

I've more than proven myself enough, so I don't even feel bad about revealing my ability;

You have a very messy mousehole. As such, if you are ever given a card, you will lose it in your piles of stuff. You will not be able to use any card on the night that you receive it, but you can use it on any later night. You may still only use one card per night, but you can hold onto as many as you want.

In other words, I can better than anyone keep the mafia from getting unneeded cards. I expect the BG to contact me on N1 now that I've outed myself, btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)