So Many Cards Mafia - TEAM B wins!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I thought my supposed way of cleaning myself was getting inspected N0.

Now it would have been keeping a card after not using it for a night. Did you not read the rules? Or did you just not think that through? Team Daenym once again uses misdirection and has given nothing but shit that would benefit the mafia. If I were you, I'd crawl up out of my ass before D1 ends and no inspector comes forward.

It's also worth pointing out that the whole point of a role like mine is to conserve cards late game when there are less villagers than there are cards to send.

Last edited:
[01:01] <@askaninjask> the contents of the deck are not publicized apart from the OP

Von continues his campaign of "be really rude" despite the fact he has nothing going for him other than no inspector CC yet.

Also, while there's a 50% chance or w/e of not drawing an inspect card, there's also a possibility of drawing multiple ones. Random elements are like that.

Assuming his inspector "cleaning" isn't true, the real inspector could easily have not gotten online yet. Or is talking with the person he actually inspected about how to deal with von and the other inspector. Since von said that person knew his ability, it's no doubt it's an inspector, unless 1) they're both mafia or 2) the inspector is made up.

1 seems unlikely, because outing 2 people on your faction would be ridiculous this early. 2, though.

I'm not saying everyone should completely discount von as a leader, nor saying that I'm any cleaner. But him instantly saying "I'm clean claim to me now" D1 is what every village leader mole ever has done. And I'd rather not potentially give one of the mafias a nearly complete sheet on D1, thanks.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Now that I'm sure this won't come back to bite me;

Dear <snip>,

You are Katniss Everdeen, from The Hunger Games.

You are a poor person from District 12 of Panem who volunteered to participate in a competition about children killing each other. In the stupidest plot twist ever, both you and your boy, Peeta Mellark, were allowed to survive the Games.

Because you have such good hunting instincts, at night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Set sights on <user>.” You will spy on <user> for a while, and come daytime receive their full role PM.

You cannot use any cards.

You are allied with TEAM A. You win if TEAM A eliminates all other factions.

“I’ll spend the rest of my life in this arena, trying to think my way out.”

Daenym I'm not saying claim to me, at least not anymore. What I am saying is don't claim to anyone else, and vote for me as by the end of D1 there will be no reason to split the vote.

You keep saying "what if the inspector is made up", but no one is willing to answer my question of "how would I know that?". The possibility of us getting 2 inspects in a turn that matters is far too dubious to base a game on. The more logical reasons I can come up with for there to be an inspector, the more such a gambit should seem like a risk that no one would take. And you're STILL giving no options for how to clean people if the traditional way that has worked in every other mafia game doesn't work here.

Last edited:
This vote is only for the first village leadership. He is only to collect claims and deal the first cards today. Tonight he will make sure that the inspector cleans someone to be voted as the next leader. This will make sure that the inner circle grows and every villager will have motivation to be interested.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
K

I want people talking about the lynch. Even if you just want no lynch, say that. Give reasons. I don't want the lynching process to change radically, so start talking.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Deadline is in an hour or two, but due to Internet problems (posting this from a phone atm) I may not be able to update precisely then.

Deadline will still be strictly enforced, ie no votes posted after deadline will count.

And no, Celever will not be updating in my stead.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My internet magically returned, so that's good.

Anyway, after the votes were tallied it was determined that vonFiedler had won the right to draw from the TEAM A deck for today. Your fate is in his hands.

The sequence of events that is going to occur (as previously stated) is:

1) vonFiedler will draw 10 cards from the TEAM A deck. At this time, both mafia teams will draw cards from their own decks.

2) vonFiedler/TEAM B/TEAM C will determine who they want to pass each card to. vonFiedler can pass a maximum of 8 total cards.

3) vonFiedler will send these choices to me in PM as well as who he would like to lynch for today (he may choose No Lynch if he wants). At this time the mafia teams will also PM me with their choices for who they are passing their cards to. After I receive PMs from these people, the day will end and Night 1 will begin.

It is now Day 1 - Second Phase. This ends in 24 hours or as soon as I receive the PMs I need to.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)