Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Shiny, Adamant or Jolly Poliwag, Poliwhirl or Poliwrath with competitive IVs. Ive been looking/Masada breeding for this Pokemon for a very long time now with no luck.
I have a Perfect, Timid, IV6 English Mew and a IV6 Foreign Jolly Ditto to trade for one.

Posted about this a while back, but I'm looking for a 5th Gen female Truant Durant. I have 4th gen stuff, Pokerus, other DW females, and I can RNG. Unfortunately I do not have any Gen 6 games. If you can help out PM me please!

Does anyone have a shiny, female Mawile that's nameable ? Preferably adamant, with intimidate -the IVs don't matter, since I really just want one for usage ingame (I don't have anything to trade for a shiny one with competitive IVs, unfortunately) ~

I can breed any nature, gender, ability Pokemon with 5ivs in return (also have a ton of 5iv mawiles with intimidate or hyper cutter and adamant nature !)

Or does anyone have one that I can borrow for a day or two ? (For my friend and I to put in our pokedex lol) ~ * U *

Thanks in advance !!

anyone know how to put hyper voice and heal bell on an eevee ? Do i have to breed it from here and transfer it back to the bank or the opposite ?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
anyone know how to put hyper voice and heal bell on an eevee ? Do i have to breed it from here and transfer it back to the bank or the opposite ?
They are both tutor moves from BW2 and unbreedable. You'll have to transfer an Eevee from those games.

Posted about this a while back, but I'm looking for a 5th Gen female Truant Durant. I have 4th gen stuff, Pokerus, other DW females, and I can RNG. Unfortunately I do not have any Gen 6 games. If you can help out PM me please!
https://www.pokecheck.org/

i mean do i have to breed a perfect eevee and transfer to black white 2 to learn the move or i have to do it from black/white 2 and transfer it up ? Because breeding in black/white 2 is crap right ?
as far as I know, you cant transfer back to 5th gen

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i mean do i have to breed a perfect eevee and transfer to black white 2 to learn the move or i have to do it from black/white 2 and transfer it up ? Because breeding in black/white 2 is crap right ?
Yes, you cannot RNG abuse eggs in BW2. And no, you cannot transfer back to the 5th gen once you've transferred via the Poketransporter. So pretty much course of action:
1. RNG abuse Eevee in 4th gen or B/W
2. Trade to BW2
3. Tutor moves
4. Send to XY

To crush your hopes and dreams, you cannot have a Kalos-bred Eevee, aka blue pentagon Eevee with the tutor moves.

Yes, you cannot RNG abuse eggs in BW2. And no, you cannot transfer back to the 5th gen once you've transferred via the Poketransporter. So pretty much course of action:
1. RNG abuse Eevee in 4th gen or B/W
2. Trade to BW2
3. Tutor moves
4. Send to XY

To crush your hopes and dreams, you cannot have a Kalos-bred Eevee, aka blue pentagon Eevee with the tutor moves.
ew that's too much work, f that sylveon lol . was trying to go for something like this
wish/protect/heal bell/ hyper voice with pixilate ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)