Official NBA 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

The LAC-GS game made up for things a bit admittedly. It was an intense, playoff atmosphere type of game with a few ejections. That'd be a fun, competitive (and realistic, the way both teams are currently playing) first round playoff series.

>Lin ahead of guards like Westbrook and Lillard in ASG voting
>Kobe leading all guards in ASG voting

The All-Star Game as it's run right now is an absolute joke.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
>Lin ahead of guards like Westbrook and Lillard in ASG voting
>Kobe leading all guards in ASG voting

The All-Star Game as it's run right now is an absolute joke.
I reckon the coaches should get to pick the top 6-7 players or so and have the fans vote on the rest

Kemba Walker / Al Jefferson better get in.
Absolutely no way Jefferson deserves it imo as there have been several centers in the east that haven't been hurt and have been superb (Horford, Hibbert, DRUMMOND, Vucevic, even Hawes honestly). Kemba Walker though has been having a really great season despite his shooting percentage being pretty rough at points. He's had flashes of brilliance (25/10/9 on 10/22 shooting against Milwaukee, 34/3/7 on 12/17 shooting against Detroit) and he totally deserves an all-star berth.

Speaking of young guys becoming great, Andre Drummond is an animal. And he's 20 years old.

Best center in the NBA in a matter of just a couple years? I honestly think so.

Al Horford likely out the rest of the season with a torn pectoral. Damn he and Millsap were shaping into an elite frontcourt duo

^That was to his other pectoral

Yeah... Still not convinced that Portland is a championship contender. Lost at home to the LeBron-less Heat. I know Bosh had one of his best performances since his Toronto days, but...

Bosh is a great player. Deserves a lot more attention than he gets, he especially shines when he has to step it up if Lebron or Wade are out

Terrible for the Bulls unless they're using Bynum to shed salary
Pretty much the reason I would assume, losing Deng is hurtful but he was gonna be a free agent I think from what I read after this year, so he's a rental for the Cavs and not even guaranteed to want to sign with them (I mean, who wants to play for the Cavs willingly, even with their continual lucking out of garnering top 3 picks?). While the Bulks get cap relief, a first rounder and two second rounders with some option to also swap picks. All for cutting a guy the Cavs don't like.

yeah this is pretty much a salary dump by the Bulls, but expect a contender looking for an "edge" to take a flier on Bynum after he clears waivers

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hang on, I thought the Cavs were getting picks? If it's the Bulls getting picks then they just robbed the Cavs LOL

Oh wow, I misread the news. Or maybe it was my disbelief that the Cavs would give away first round picks which made me think it was the Bulls who gave up picks just to be able to clear up cap space.

Either way, Bulls just waived Bynum. To no one's surprise. Good salary dump for the Bulls.

Apparently they offered a 3/30 extension which Deng refused.

now observe as the heat sign bynum and he revitalizes his career and becomes the beast big man he was near the end of his laker days l0l

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

i'm really glad kris humphries is on the celtics now, since he is probably the most effective member to initiate tank mode on the team :')

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)