Trading 5IV/HP/Shiny/Legend/Tutor Move/Ditto [Status : closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what I will still need when pokébank comes out, so I can't ask for specific things yet. If you're using a credit system I guess I ask for how many credits I'm earning, or how many pokémon I'll be able to get or whatever.

Anyway I definitely don't mind trading you those shinies if you can give me a clone back, so this is a deal.

Awesome, hopefully you and I can trade tonight then. I am still working so I will hopefully be on in around 3 ish hours or so. I am also online from 4:30-5:30 AM GMT -8 (Pacific Standard). Just let me know what works.

As to your credits, each Pokemon I take to clone will give you a credit. So, if I took both the Aegislashs, Helioptile and Poliwag then that would be four credits for when the PokeBank launches. Please look at my thread to see what you are interested in though as you may end up trading for all of them and I will then have a problem giving you something...However, I have every single legendary and all the events excluding some of the Japanese ones so that shouldn't be a problem.

Hey alpha :D
Does that swampert still need to be cloned? If so, I can do it :D
All that I ask is if I may clone a copy for myself, as stealth rock swampert is a huge want, and would only be used for battling purposes :D

Awesome, hopefully you and I can trade tonight then. I am still working so I will hopefully be on in around 3 ish hours or so. I am also online from 4:30-5:30 AM GMT -8 (Pacific Standard). Just let me know what works.

As to your credits, each Pokemon I take to clone will give you a credit. So, if I took both the Aegislashs, Helioptile and Poliwag then that would be four credits for when the PokeBank launches. Please look at my thread to see what you are interested in though as you may end up trading for all of them and I will then have a problem giving you something...However, I have every single legendary and all the events excluding some of the Japanese ones so that shouldn't be a problem.
It might be difficult to trade since I'll be going to sleep before that. Hopefully we can trade at the 4:30-5:30 AM time period. That should be 13:30-14:30 PM for me since I'm GMT+1.

No problem :D
Most of the stuff I clone is for battles anyways. If we trade now, I can hopefully have it cloned twice (1 for me as well) in 10 to 15 min hopefully :D
let's trade now then

Note to myself :

Lol, well from the breedables here's what greatly interests me:

HP Grass Timid Swift Swim Omanyte w/ Egg moves
HP Fire Calm Nat. Cure Roselia w/ Egg moves
Careful Duskull(would breeding a Levitate one be possible? Else I can take any Frisks you have in stock) w/ egg moves Pain Split/D-Bond
Male Jolly Regen Mienfoo w/ Knock off/Baton Pass(for the knock off :P)
HP Ice Abra
HP Ice Mareep(Modest)
Bold Blue Shellos w/ egg moves
Jolly Technician Smeargle.
HP Fighting Yamask w/ Disable(I bred my own but no Disable :/)

And just some verification on the Shiny Hippos legitimacy? : P

Forgot to add that I am also interested in Calm Chinchou lol. I can scrap the Mareep for that to be fair. I think 3 rare legends for breedables is somewhat of a fair bargain haha.
I actually just realized that I have my own Smeargle(derp). Here's what. I happen to have an S-Toss Kangaskhan(I have Ability Capsule'd it and changed it to Scrappy) on me as well(no indications of hacking but we can't say for sure). I'll throw that in with the other 3.

And I am willing to wait as well. Your Calm Rose, Omanyte, and Abra and Careful Skull interest me above all else along with Knock off Foo. (I am an HP breeder but these will save me the trouble). So these 5+Chinchou would be greatly appreciated. I can do Trick Rachi+Mew for those 6 and I'll do Melo for that Hippo. The S-Toss Kangaskhan is what you can consider a complementary gift for your breeding efforts. I'm probably one of the few willing to do breedables for legends so I am viewing this as quite reasonable. I am mostly a breeder above all else.
Yes it is Jolly and 5IV. It is the one I recently got in trade. I have had no conditions put on it hence me willing to lend this out as well. And I am willing to wait for you so you can take your time with the Pokes. If you have 4IV Female Regen spares of Knock Off Foo that works for me and you need not expend the effort for him. I understand the pangs of HP Breeding so I am willing to give you whatever time you desire. I am HP Breeding Abras I'll throw in any HP Fires I get. If I get a perfect 30/x/30/31/31/31 HP ice Abra then you need not worry about breeding that either.

Last edited:
if you can clone trade then sure I can do that. what's the nature/egg moves/ability on the two mons you offer?
yeah i can clone trade abra timid hp fire HA (31/xx/31/30/31/30) eevee unfortunatley lv 31 fully ev trained in speed and hp timid HA (31/xx/31/30/31/30) Moves are batonpass wish covet yawn

yeah i can clone trade abra timid hp fire HA (31/xx/31/30/31/30) eevee unfortunatley lv 31 fully ev trained in speed and hp timid HA (31/xx/31/30/31/30) Moves are batonpass wish covet yawn
ok I'm interested. is there anything you want other than the victini. I don't like trading it since it's nft.

Hi!
I'm interested in your:
Shiny Blue Pentagon Modest Gooey Goomy (OT : Shewp, ID : 02896) 31/31/31/31/31/31 Counter, Acid Armor, Iron Tail, Curse
Shiny Blue Pentagon Quiet Honedge (OT : Alkis, ID : 45870) 31/31/31/31/31/0

Would you be interested in anything here?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvYTyD18UPSKdEI1QXotZjNrZmxvRWdMU1J1VWc1ZFE&usp=sharing
Second tab at the bottom/top has HP pokemon.

Also, are the two shinies cloned? Doesn't matter to me but would like to know for trading purposes.

Last edited:
Hi!
I'm interested in your:
Shiny Blue Pentagon Modest Gooey Goomy (OT : Shewp, ID : 02896) 31/31/31/31/31/31 Counter, Acid Armor, Iron Tail, Curse
Shiny Blue Pentagon Quiet Honedge (OT : Alkis, ID : 45870) 31/31/31/31/31/0

Would you be interested in anything here?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvYTyD18UPSKdEI1QXotZjNrZmxvRWdMU1J1VWc1ZFE&usp=sharing
Second tab at the bottom/top has HP pokemon.

Also, are the two shinies cloned? Doesn't matter to me but would like to know for trading purposes.
Yes they are cloned. However if you aren't able to clone my shinys and give me back one copy, I don't think I'll trade.

If interested in something let me know.
Darkrai Shiny 6 ivs, 2 types of HP Fire shiny Froakies, Arceus 6 ivs, Rayquaza Shiny 6 ivs, Groudon 5 ivs, Victini 6 ivs, Latias shiny 6 ivs, Xerneas 5 ivs, Mew Shiny 6 ivs, Jirachi 6 ivs, Lugia Shiny 6 ivs, Latios Shiny 6 ivs, Manaphy 6 ivs, Kyurem Shiny 6 ivs, Celebi 6 ivs, Ho-Oh shiny 6 ivs, Shaymin shiny 6 ivs,Keldeo HP Ghost, Reshiram 6 ivs, Deoxys 6 ivs, Suicune shiny 6 ivs, Aegislash Shiny 6 ivs,Togekiss 6 ivs, Noivern Shiny 6 ivs, Sylveon shiny 5 ivs, Gengar Shiny 5 ivs, Suicune Shiny 0 ivs, Delphox Shiny 6 ivs, Fenekin shiny 5 ivs, Chespin Shiny 6 ivs, Froakie shiny 5 ivs, Bulbasaur shiny 5 ivs, Rotom shiny 5 ivs, Entei Shiny 6 ivs, Blaziken Shiny 5ivs, Hawlucha Shiny 4 ivs, Klefki Shiny 5 ivs, Magikarp Shiny 5 ivs, Talonflame Shiny 5 ivs, Furfrou 5 ivs, Tyrunt shiny 5 ivs, Greninja Shiny 5 ivs, amaura shiny 5 ivs, Florges Shiny 5 ivs, Reuniclus shiny 5 ivs, Rotom Shiny 5 ivs, Gardevoir shiny 5 ivs, Gliscor shiny 5 ivs, Crobat shiny 5 ivs, Charizard X shiny 5 ivs, Charizard Y shiny 5 ivs, Metagross shiny 5 ivs, Swinub shiny 5 ivs, Meloeta 6 ivs, Scizor shiny 5 ivs, Dragonite shiny 5 ivs, Garchomp shiny 5 ivs, Tyranitar shiny 5 ivs, Meowstick shiny 5 ivs, Stariu shiny 5 ivs, Medicham Shiny 5 ivs, Azumaril shiny 6 ivs, Garchomp Shiny 5 ivs, Heliosk Shiny HP Ice 5 ivs, Ditto 5 ivs - atk, Ditto 5 ivs - spatk, Ditto 6 ivs japanese.

If interested in something let me know.
Darkrai Shiny 6 ivs, 2 types of HP Fire shiny Froakies, Arceus 6 ivs, Rayquaza Shiny 6 ivs, Groudon 5 ivs, Victini 6 ivs, Latias shiny 6 ivs, Xerneas 5 ivs, Mew Shiny 6 ivs, Jirachi 6 ivs, Lugia Shiny 6 ivs, Latios Shiny 6 ivs, Manaphy 6 ivs, Kyurem Shiny 6 ivs, Celebi 6 ivs, Ho-Oh shiny 6 ivs, Shaymin shiny 6 ivs,Keldeo HP Ghost, Reshiram 6 ivs, Deoxys 6 ivs, Suicune shiny 6 ivs, Aegislash Shiny 6 ivs,Togekiss 6 ivs, Noivern Shiny 6 ivs, Sylveon shiny 5 ivs, Gengar Shiny 5 ivs, Suicune Shiny 0 ivs, Delphox Shiny 6 ivs, Fenekin shiny 5 ivs, Chespin Shiny 6 ivs, Froakie shiny 5 ivs, Bulbasaur shiny 5 ivs, Rotom shiny 5 ivs, Entei Shiny 6 ivs, Blaziken Shiny 5ivs, Hawlucha Shiny 4 ivs, Klefki Shiny 5 ivs, Magikarp Shiny 5 ivs, Talonflame Shiny 5 ivs, Furfrou 5 ivs, Tyrunt shiny 5 ivs, Greninja Shiny 5 ivs, amaura shiny 5 ivs, Florges Shiny 5 ivs, Reuniclus shiny 5 ivs, Rotom Shiny 5 ivs, Gardevoir shiny 5 ivs, Gliscor shiny 5 ivs, Crobat shiny 5 ivs, Charizard X shiny 5 ivs, Charizard Y shiny 5 ivs, Metagross shiny 5 ivs, Swinub shiny 5 ivs, Meloeta 6 ivs, Scizor shiny 5 ivs, Dragonite shiny 5 ivs, Garchomp shiny 5 ivs, Tyranitar shiny 5 ivs, Meowstick shiny 5 ivs, Stariu shiny 5 ivs, Medicham Shiny 5 ivs, Azumaril shiny 6 ivs, Garchomp Shiny 5 ivs, Heliosk Shiny HP Ice 5 ivs, Ditto 5 ivs - atk, Ditto 5 ivs - spatk, Ditto 6 ivs japanese.
nothing, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)