Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you even run Vital Spirit instead of Motor Drive? Sleep immunity's not worth giving up an entire type immunity for. And it's Electivire, that's basically it's only niche.

And he could have just Icicle Spear'd the Voltorb instead of Shell Smashing, too. Not that it would probably kill, but at least do something.

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
That entire battle is a stronghold of stupid :
-Dig Shedninja
-Seismic Toss/Blizzard/Fire Punch Blissey without an item.
-Flotazel on a Balloon. Gotta do something about that annoying Ground neutrality.
-And yes, Dusk Ball Maractus is pretty bad

You know something's wrong when your most viable Pokemon is a Fearow.
Yeah I was so amazed by dusk ball Maractus that I forgot to mention the rest of the team.

Edit: Blissey didn't have seismic toss. Too unoriginal, and it adds nothing in terms of wallbreaking power or coverage: who needs seismic toss on Blissey when you can use fire punch coming off 10 base attack? It can flat-out 3hko one of the best physical walls of the game, it only needs stealth rock support:
252 Atk Blissey Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Parasect: 92-112 (28.3 - 34.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock

do lots of poo: it's easy to win when you chose to run boring, overpower, unoriginal pokemon, hey?. learn to have some fun bro
do lots of poo forfeited.
yes, because you think zygarde is too mainstream. Anyhoo, I should have been quaking in my boots before the horror of head smash emboar!

dicks used Head Smash!
It's not very effective... The opposing Zygarde lost 17.9% of its health!

Oh noes! Also, amnesia against a haxorus? What was it gonna do? Draco meteor you? With that sp. Atk? LOL
#amnesia against a haxorus

Funniest things I have seen in OU? WELL... Before I knew Slurpuff got unburden, I got swept hard by a belly drum one. Then the guy called me a "bloody fruit" and forfeited vs Heatran.

So, because I am the spaciest being in the history of ever, I very often forget to put important moves on my pokemon. This results in battles where I have to make due with things like Greninja with Dark Pulse/Ice Beam/Night Slash/U-Turn, or a Mega-Mawile that I forgot to put the mega stone on. I can only imagine what the enemies think of me :P

So, because I am the spaciest being in the history of ever, I very often forget to put important moves on my pokemon. This results in battles where I have to make due with things like Greninja with Dark Pulse/Ice Beam/Night Slash/U-Turn, or a Mega-Mawile that I forgot to put the mega stone on. I can only imagine what the enemies think of me :P
Adorable x 10000 ^__^
lol

Silly Minds at Work, Fifth Edition:

- Seadra.
- Defense Curl + Rollout Sandslash.
- Bounce Azumarill.
- So you're building a rain team. You have five Pokemon, ready to abuse the rain you set up, it looks fine but you need a sixth team member. Let's think...how about Charizard Y?
- Your opponent is one-shotting your entire team with a Porygon-Z spamming Tri Attack. You send in Ditto. Their team has no ghosts. Let's click Shadow Ball!
- X-Scissor Galvantula.
- A post-Dragon Dance Charizard X switching out of Terrakion...into Talonflame. Which, after it got a chance to attack due to a Stone Miss miss, didn't use Brave Bird.
- Trick Room used when it's already active, on the last turn when it would have faded on its own anyway.
- Flash Fire Ninetales.
- Special Mamoswine, and it didn't even have Freeze-Dry.
- A two-Pokemon team of Smeargle and Scizor. After the Smeargle used Belly Drum, its item was revealed as...Leftovers.
- Your opponent has a FEARon out. Due to Trick Room being up, it's currently at 1 HP. You send in Infernape after it faints a Pokemon. Priority, who needs it, let's use Close Combat!
- Zen Headbutt Mega Absol.
- Aerial Ace Dragonite.
- Rotom with no appliance.
- Eject Button Politoed.
- I don't know what's more sad, the player attempting to set up 6 Quiver Dances with Volcarona and sweep while their opponent has a healthy Azumarill, or the fact that they succeeded.
- Someone spamming Protect while their opponent spammed Roar.
- Agility Lopunny...which it used after their opponent had 4 Dragon Dances and almost no health left.
- Hammer Arm Ursaring. You know it gets Close Combat, right?
- That feeling when you see Excadrill against Salamence and both of them use Brick Break.
- I normally don't like going on hearsay like this, but it's too good: someone in the PS lobby (who seemed actually intelligent) claimed they saw a Choice Band Marowak. And let's face it, given the rest of this thread, I think taking their word for it is a pretty safe bet at this point.

Eeveelution teams are pretty much completely walled by Ferrothorn unless you run Flareon.
I meant Flareon overall being used in any team and that I have seen a lots of Eeveelution teams as well. I was not talking about Flareon being in an eevee-themed team. That would have made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)