Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post, but I need to know: Did Pokemon X and Y change up EV training? I know the old limit was 255 in one stat and you had to keep an eye on it yourself as to not waste the excess 3 points, but my brother and I have been experimenting and it looks like the game now limits you to 252 points per stat. Can anyone confirm? Can you no longer waste the other 3 EVs in one stat? I'm asking because I don't have time to sit here and Super Train these 3 Pokemon for hours, so I want to Horde Train, but I also don't want to waste the 3 points.
Yes it limits it to 252 EVs for one stat :)

Have this guy to trade. 5iv-Flawless, Bold, HA. Egg moves: Batonpass, Encore. Kalos Born

LF: 5iv mons with HA- Grimer, Squirtle (w/aura sphere, dragon pulse, water pulse), linoone (gluttony, Egg moves-extreme speed/seed bomb) Or any offers you have is fine as well.

Shoot, well let me make the post again, edited.

upload_2014-5-14_14-11-32.png
upload_2014-5-14_14-11-39.png

Have this guy to trade. 5iv-Flawless, Bold, HA. Egg moves: Batonpass, Encore. Kalos Born
LF: 5iv mons with HA- Grimer, Squirtle (w/aura sphere, dragon pulse, water pulse), Or any offers you have is fine as well. Looking for NU or RU pokes.

I'm looking for these pokemon from my wanted list. Does anyone have any of these or at least willing to do any of them as projects for me?
~WANTED LIST~

A Non-Shiny Groudon (Adamant) (Heavy ball)
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Thunder punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock
EV's: UT

A Shiny Machamp/Machop (Adamant/Brave) (Male) (Heavy ball)
Ability: No Guard
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Adamant)
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/00 (Brave)
Egg moves: Knock off, Bullet Punch, and Ice Punch

A Shiny Aurorus/Amaura (Modest) (Male/Female)
IV's: Fire Hp IV set
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat

Last edited:
(Sigh) If I can't find a shiny claydol caught in a heavy ball, should I just add it to my personal wanted list and wait & see what comes on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire when it comes out?

EDIT:
I'll take your silence (no response from you) as a "Yes".

Last edited:
If only Volbeat could be female, I'd be all over breeding that.
Why, do you need a illumise? I have one that is flawless also in a repeat ball. But volbeat is just superior and already bred to perfection except nature of your choice. Mine are all bold.

As for the Groudon, Does anyone have a SoulSilver so they can try to RNG capturing an Adamant Non-shiny Groudon with a heavy ball?

With these moves:
Thunder punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock

I really don't care if you use a rebattle code to make reappear and then capture it. Thank you.

As for the Groudon, Does anyone have a SoulSilver so they can try to RNG capturing an Adamant Non-shiny Groudon with a heavy ball?

With these moves:
Thunder punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock

I really don't care if you use a rebattle code to make reappear and then capture it. Thank you.
ask Buckert :) He just RNGd one for Miria I believe. I would do it myself, but I don't have Soul Silver :(

Can someone help me learn and figure out RNG? I have all the 3ds, and ds pokemon games as well as Leadgreen and Rudy, I could pay with later RNG projects

Reactions: Jio
Diabolico and Elena90 not to be snippy,but the groudon Miria got was sadly in a level ball...
I KNOW, especially since I will be receiving that Groudon. I just said that he should ask Buckert if he could RNG one for him.

Can someone help me learn and figure out RNG? I have all the 3ds, and ds pokemon games as well as Leadgreen and Rudy, I could pay with later RNG projects
Have you read any guides or watched any videos? That would be your first step. After that, if there is something you don't understand, PM me :) Or ask questions in the RNG threads on here :)

I think Elena90 can teach you, if I remember correctly. You will also want to check out this hub. YouTube is a good source of live-action abuse and/or tutorials. You'll also want EonTimer/ZomgTimer for standard 4th gen abuse and 5th gen C-Gear abuse (BW only, iirc).
Thanks for the vote of confidence ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)