Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The only Emerald Mew that is legal are the ones from JP games.
I meant to ask this a long time ago on the pokecheck chat:
The US version of emerald was released (01/05/2005) before the end of the Old Sea Map event (21/08/2005) in Japan. If you'd travelled to Japan at the time with a US cart, could you have receive the Old Sea Map on it?

Elena90 HP IVs are on the first post of this thread. 31/31/30/30/31/30.
This IV spread is much more difficult (probability wise) to achieve though; 16 times more difficult in fact :P.

Last edited:
Sorry I took so long to reply. Funny you should mention that, one of my best friends told me he has the game this past Friday and he had Noibat in his Safari! So Noibat is no longer an issue :) I'll gladly take you up on that offer though, as long as the Gooey Goodra is a female and if you don't want anything too outrageous in return. I've got a female Modest Deino with 31 in everything except Special Attack, in a Dusk Ball. Decent start for breeding if you don't have a good one already. Also a male Timid Eevee with 31 in everything but HP, Anticipation. Also a few 4 IV Gible in Dusk Balls with 31 in everything but Special Attack and Speed/Special Defense, Rough Skin. The rest of my choices right now are meh, I've been wonder trading a lot of spitbacks away. Lots of Eevee and Gible spitbacks right now though, if you're looking for a specific IV spread only, I might be able to help.
not really looking for any of that, but i should have a female spitback lying around.

Anyone have a icicle crash weavile? Male please
i've got some

Hey everyone,

I was wondering what the percentage of a genderless Pokemon breeding with Ditto has of passing it's HA? Its it 20%?

EDIT: I think I worked it out.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the following pokes:

-female Sableye with prankster (gen 5)
-female Clefable with unaware (gen 5)

I can offer other useful hidden ability pokes in the OU/UU tier in return.

They don't have to have good natures or IVs since I can easily RNG those myself. Send me a PM if interested.

Ausgirl
I've personally never used Pokecheck, so I'm not to sure on the topic. However, I saw the following quote from Agonist a few pages back. Hope it helps you somewhat.
I give no shits about people offering offspring bred from my Pokecheck Pokemon, in fact, that's part of the reason they're public in the first place. I'm fairly sure other prolific Pokecheck users are of the same opinion.

Looking for a female Speed Boost (HA) Carvanha/Sharpedo to breed. I have no issues with the IVs since I can just breed them. I don't have enough to trade for a thread but I might just have something to interest you.

PM me if you have it thanks :)

I'm looking for these pokemon from my wanted list. Does anyone have any of these or at least willing to do any of them as projects for me?
~WANTED LIST~

A Shiny Claydol/Baltoy (Bold) (Heavy ball)
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Trick and Stealth Rock
EV's: UT

A Non-Shiny Groudon (Adamant) (Heavy ball)
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Thunder punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock

A Shiny Machamp/Machop (Adamant/Brave) (Male) (Heavy ball)
Ability: No Guard
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Adamant)
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/00 (Brave)
Egg moves: Knock off, Bullet Punch, and Ice Punch

A Non-shiny Pyroar/Litleo (Timid) (Male/female) (Repeat ball)
Ability: Unnerve
IV's: Grass Hp IV set (Male)
IV's: Ice Hp IV set (Female)
Moves: n/a

A Shiny Aurorus/Amaura (Modest) (Male/Female)
IV's: Fire Hp IV set
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat

A Non-Shiny Skrelp/Dragalge (Modest) (Male/Female) (Net ball)
Ability: Poison Point
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: Draco Meteor
Egg Moves: Venom Drench

Last edited:
Can anybody with black/white 2 teach drill run to a male beedrill/pineco then transfer them to X/Y and trade it me? Need it to pass on to my escavalier, you shall be rewarded in spitbacks or a 5 IV level 1 :)

Looking for a female Speed Boost (HA) Carvanha/Sharpedo to breed. I have no issues with the IVs since I can just breed them. I don't have enough to trade for a thread but I might just have something to interest you.

PM me if you have it thanks :)
My thread has that and we have a spitback as well please check it out

EV Berries are -10 right? Does anyone have two Def ones I could trade for?
Unless they were changed this gen, EV-reducing berries have always subtracted 10 EV points. I can't help you with acquiring any berries, however, as I don't have any berries that can't be found from Pickup or from the various trees around Kalos.

Unless they were changed this gen, EV-reducing berries have always subtracted 10 EV points. I can't help you with acquiring any berries, however, as I don't have any berries that can't be found from Pickup or from the various trees around Kalos.
Yeah I then I need those berries. I mixed up wings with the vitamins when I was trying to finish up a stat so I wayyyy over shot, and I'd perfer not to restart to entire spread just to fix one stat.

Yeah I then I need those berries. I mixed up wings with the vitamins when I was trying to finish up a stat so I wayyyy over shot, and I'd perfer not to restart to entire spread just to fix one stat.
EV training this gen is so ridiculously easy, even my trained monkey could do it, and I don't even have one!

Seriously, use this thread/guide to help you out, and hopefully you have some Pokerus to spread.

EV training this gen is so ridiculously easy, even my trained monkey could do it, and I don't even have one!

Seriously, use this thread/guide to help you out, and hopefully you have some Pokerus to spread.
Hm? I can train just fine. I just needed a extra 2 EV points on a single stat and I had some Irons. I forgot that Irons=5 Def instead of 1 Def, which are resist wings. I use a combination of Horde Training and Super Training.

Hm? I can train just fine. I just needed a extra 2 EV points on a single stat and I had some Irons. I forgot that Irons=5 Def instead of 1 Def, which are resist wings. I use a combination of Horde Training and Super Training.
Once again, unless they were changed this gen or I'm just plain wrong, Vitamins (Iron, Carbos, Calcium, Protein, etc.) provide 10 EVs (up to 10 times for a single stat).

Once again, unless they were changed this gen or I'm just plain wrong, Vitamins (Iron, Carbos, Calcium, Protein, etc.) provide 10 EVs (up to 10 times for a single stat).
Right, that's what I meant, only half paying attention. Which is why I need two Qualot Berries. Otherwise I have to start the entire spread over from the beginning.

I'm looking for these pokemon from my wanted list. Does anyone have any of these or at least willing to do any of them as projects for me?
~WANTED LIST~

A Shiny Charizard/Charmander (Adamant) (Male) (Dusk ball)
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Flare Blitze, Dragon Dance, and Outrage

A Shiny Claydol/Baltoy (Bold) (Heavy ball)
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Trick and Stealth Rock

A Non-Shiny Groudon (Adamant) (Heavy ball)
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Thunder punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock

A Shiny Machamp/Machop (Adamant/Brave) (Male) (Heavy ball)
Ability: No Guard
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Adamant)
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/00 (Brave)
Egg moves: Knock off, Bullet Punch, and Ice Punch

A Non-shiny Pyroar/Litleo (Timid) (Male/female) (Repeat ball)
Ability: Unnerve
IV's: Grass Hp IV set (Male)
IV's: Ice Hp IV set (Female)
Moves: n/a

A Shiny Aurorus/Amaura (Modest) (Male/Female)
IV's: Fire Hp IV set
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat

A Non-Shiny Skrelp/Dragalge (Modest) (Male/Female) (Net ball)
Ability: Poison Point
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: Draco Meteor
Egg Moves: Venom Drench
I am already working on these for you,The skrelp,litleo and charmander

EV Berries are -10 right? Does anyone have two Def ones I could trade for?
I have all the EV-reducing berries if you still need them.

EDIT: No problem.

I am already working on these for you,The skrelp,litleo and charmander
Oh, you are? In that case, I'll let you work on the Litleo then as I have a lot of other orders I need to work on. Diabolico Feel free to ask for the Litleo again if something comes up.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I meant to ask this a long time ago on the pokecheck chat:
The US version of emerald was released (01/05/2005) before the end of the Old Sea Map event (21/08/2005) in Japan. If you'd travelled to Japan at the time with a US cart, could you have receive the Old Sea Map on it?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)