Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sure I will openly detail the inner workings of the village and the tools we have access to! I do not believe I have even a single reason to explain why someone is a mafia after my previous lynch(the only thing you should really worry about at this point is me being wolf and that wouldn't change the fact the penguin false claimed(and lets be honest jalmont wouldn't be the one I killed either))

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sure I will openly detail the inner workings of the village and the tools we have access to! I do not believe I have even a single reason to explain why someone is a mafia after my previous lynch(the only thing you should really worry about at this point is me being wolf and that wouldn't change the fact the penguin false claimed(and lets be honest jalmont wouldn't be the one I killed either))
You have had several wordings and possible slip ups that have implied that your ability is different from what you claimed. And to be honest, right now I am heavily entertaining the idea that you are wolf. I'm all for a penguin lynch if it kills another mafia or even an Orc. I am just looking for some reasoning besides, "trust me". I don't think it's crazy to actually want that.

LightWolf

lightwoof
You have had several wordings and possible slip ups that have implied that your ability is different from what you claimed. And to be honest, right now I am heavily entertaining the idea that you are wolf. I'm all for a penguin lynch if it kills another mafia or even an Orc. I am just looking for some reasoning besides, "trust me". I don't think it's crazy to actually want that.
Please do point out these slipups of mine so I can destroy your argument effectively.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I'm not answering anymore pointless questions that just serve to reveal stuff about the village to the general public that includes the mafia. Unless you want them to be able to prevent future lynches via avoiding the mistakes of penguin.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I'm not answering anymore pointless questions that just serve to reveal stuff about the village to the general public that includes the mafia. Unless you want them to be able to prevent future lynches via avoiding the mistakes of penguin.
Then I will not lynch Penguin. What reason have we to not believe him when he says he didn't lie about his role? None. Until a reason becomes apparent this is a flawed wagon and should realistically be ceased immediately.

Celever

i am town
As I said I know for a fact he isn't Eowyn simple as that. I don't ask you to believe in the proof I'm not providing, believe in me who believes in his own proof!
I'm afraid that's not good enough. "Trust me over him" doesn't work because you are not a confirmed townie. You are a probable townie, yes, but not confirmed, and I do not wish to follow someone who does not provide basic evidence for their lynch target. Not for the lynches, anyway.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
lightwolf is more likely a townie than penguin imo, i don't see why not to lynch penguin344

celever you're basically saying not to trust anyone, i don't see where that would really get us, if lightwolf isn't town we'll deal with that later

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
yeah and thats just shit mafia play. instead of defending himself after being called out by the village leader who potentially has power roles supporting him, he says "PROVE IM BAD". He should be the one proving hes not bad, not asking Lightwolf to prove otherwise.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I do not see what the difference in me saying I know penguin isn't Eowyn and me stating that thanks to X's Y I know penguin isn't Eowyn other than mafia learning about X's Y. Please do be a dear and tell me Celever.

Celever

i am town
I do not see what the difference in me saying I know penguin isn't Eowyn and me stating that thanks to X's Y I know penguin isn't Eowyn other than mafia learning about X's Y. Please do be a dear and tell me Celever.
Because then you have a reliable source to back you up. reyscarface is right, though, penguin doesn't have particularly good logic as to why he IS Eowyn, either. I won't vote him just yet, but I will cast suspicion on him should he not try to prove his claim, and MAY lynch him. Probably not, though. It depends.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I do not see what the difference between me telling people I have a reliable source and me outing how the reliable source works as far as the village goes, while it tells mafia much more than they need to know...

Look at it this way dammit: If I said what my source is, I might as well be already pinning the blame on the guy should this lynch go wrong, meanwhile what I'm doing is basically completely taking any risk associated with this lynch MYSELF. If things go wrong everyone will look at me with suspicious eyes making excuses it came from X will be pointless then. I'm literally putting my hands in the fire for my source here! If anyone here honestly needs me to tell them in detail how I caught penguin then they are blatant mafia sympathizers, mostly because I do not wish to question anyone's intellect. Even if I'm wolf(since we already cleared I can't be mafia, and honestly I also cleared I can't be wolf but again not sharing Alpha's Beta) this lynch can't be wrong, if it was I'm basically throwing myself under the chopping block for absolutely no reason. So be freaking reasonable already and realise how ridiculous everyone opposing me is asking for sensitive village info.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LightWolf, still at the shoot so I haven't been able to look up your past posts. However, this is a very dangerous game you are playing right now, and if it wasn't you who was doing it, you would most likely oppose. You are asking to basically blindly follow you. If you are wolf, this will escalate and the village will be fucked. And I feel like you are pressuring us into this because you currently hold the power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)