Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What 4th/5th Gen exclusive TM/Tutor moves are worth teaching to Lopunny, Altaria and Salamence (besides the obvious Hyper Voice and maybe Focus Punch to Lopunny)? Thanks in advance.

What 4th/5th Gen exclusive TM/Tutor moves are worth teaching to Lopunny, Altaria and Salamence (besides the obvious Hyper Voice and maybe Focus Punch to Lopunny)? Thanks in advance.
Defog on Mence. Specially since its supposed to be getting a pretty big boost to its defense. I'll post some for Altaria and lopunny after I look them up :].

Drain punch looks to be a must on lopunny. Possibly iron tail for fairy coverage.

Heal bell for Altaria is the only noteworthy one I'm seeing.

Salamence likes Outrage for some more offensive sets, Defog if you want to try bulky sets with the Mega's defense increase.
Altaria likes Heal Bell if you're going defensive, outrage if offensive.

does anyone have an adamant 5 iv swablu in premier ball? Must be female. For trade, I have these mons:

love ball buneary
safari ball bagon
heal ball mienshao
female chimchar with t-punch, firepunch

What conditions interfere with Sweet Scent, and which ones can be worked around? Places in particular that give me issue
- Giant Chasm Fog
- Dragonspiral Tower (tried it there, didn't work for some reason)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY***

Hey everyone, it's that time of the week. This time, I've got an extra special giveaway to do. When I TSV hatch, I usually hatch a box full of eggs, and check the TSVs of 4-6 at a time. Often, this means I get multiple matches for the same Pokémon. What should I do with these leftovers? Why not give them away to you guys?

I have two shiny Fletchlings to give away this week. Both are completely UNCLONED, UNTOUCHED, and completely unique. The shinies I use on my team I never clone and offer up in my thread, cloning them makes them less unique in my opinion. For that reason, both of these Fletchlings will be Non-Redistributable. You're free to use them on your own team or for whatever you like, but don't trade them. Keep them special for yourself :)

How do you win them? Well, I've noticed that lately there's been a decrease of the number of giveaways on Smogon compared to how things used to be when I joined. For that reason, I've decided to make this giveaway (and possibly all of my giveaways for the foreseeable future) only available to those who have hosted their own giveaway in the past two weeks. I love giving my Pokémon away to new and old members alike, but let's face it...there's been a lot of mooching here lately, especially from members who've been around enough to have good things to give away. It's not too hard to host a giveaway of your own...just breed up a box of a Pokémon you like and give away the good ones! Unfortunately, if you have not hosted a giveaway in the last two weeks (after the date July 27th), you are ineligible for this one.

On my profile, there will be two posts. If you're eligible, comment on the one that you would like to win (you can only pick one) with a random number between 0 and 100. I'll use a random number generator at the end of the day, closest number wins. Without any further ado, here are the prizes:

#661 Fletchling
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Gale Wings (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
OT: Dyn 04099
Non-Redistributable
**This one is your standard Gale Wings Talonflame build, nothing too special besides the shinyness :)

#661 Fletchling
Ability: Big Pecks
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
OT: LIL 05610
Non-Redistributable
**This is one of the sisters of the shiny Talonflame I now use to hatch my eggs. Bred in Luxury Ball so that it will love you forever and with the ability Flame Body upon evolution. (Also, check out that 0 SpA stat!)​

What conditions interfere with Sweet Scent, and which ones can be worked around? Places in particular that give me issue
- Giant Chasm Fog
- Dragonspiral Tower (tried it there, didn't work for some reason)
Fog can be removed easily:
To remove fog or sand storm in any area, follow these steps as your last part of setting up to abuse.
  • Save the game in the area you are abusing.
  • Change your DS clock's date to one month ahead of what you just saved at in game.
  • Enter the game at any time and encounter a wild Pokemon. When the battle ends, the season will change and the fog/sand will disappear.
  • Save your game, now you can start abusing on whatever date your seed dictates
taken from here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...atest-rng-reporter-9-96-5-pprng-1-15-0.83057/

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'd say Tailwind and Heat Wave are worth considering for Altaria if you're into Doubles.

Speaking of Altaria, I'm looking for a Female Dream Ball Altaria. I can offer anything on this list
5IV Bold Chansey in an Ultra Ball with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy
5IV Timid Ghastly in a Moon Ball with Perish Song and Disable
6IV Timid Smeargle in a Premier Ball - Also have ones with 0 Attack IV
5or6IV Jolly HA Starly in a Pokeball
5or6IV Adamant/Quiet Honedge in a Timer Ball
5IV Adamant HA Fletchling in a Quick Ball with Quick Guard
5IV Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid Charmander in a Dusk/Luxury/Dive/Quick/Repeat Ball with Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse Dragon Dance, and Outrage
5IV Adamant Azumarril in a Dive Ball
5IV Bold/Modest Porygon in a Pokeball
5IV Bold Eevee in a Pokeball with Wish
5IV Jolly Tyranitar in a Luxury Ball with Dragon Dance
5IV Jolly Garchomp in a Pokeball with Iron Head
5IV Jolly Kangas-KHAAAAAAAAAAN (Sorry, I had to :P) in a Nest Ball
5IV Modest Cyndaquill in a Pokeball with Quick Attack
5IV Jolly Pinsir in a Pokeball with Quick Attack
5IV Adamant Scyther in a Timer Ball

Box clearing giveaway

Here's what I'll be trading away:
(F)

Egg moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
All of these are Female, Jolly, and will have at least 4 maxed IVs.

How to win: this will be a GTS giveaway. Deposit any Female Pokémon with a Hidden Ability in a ball other than a Pokéball, asking for a Lv. 1 Bagon (F) Bagon in return. Put "Smogon" as your message. EDIT: on second thought, it would be better to post in my profile
Still going strong

***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY***

Hey everyone, it's that time of the week. This time, I've got an extra special giveaway to do. When I TSV hatch, I usually hatch a box full of eggs, and check the TSVs of 4-6 at a time. Often, this means I get multiple matches for the same Pokémon. What should I do with these leftovers? Why not give them away to you guys?

I have two shiny Fletchlings to give away this week. Both are completely UNCLONED, UNTOUCHED, and completely unique. The shinies I use on my team I never clone and offer up in my thread, cloning them makes them less unique in my opinion. For that reason, both of these Fletchlings will be Non-Redistributable. You're free to use them on your own team or for whatever you like, but don't trade them. Keep them special for yourself :)

How do you win them? Well, I've noticed that lately there's been a decrease of the number of giveaways on Smogon compared to how things used to be when I joined. For that reason, I've decided to make this giveaway (and possibly all of my giveaways for the foreseeable future) only available to those who have hosted their own giveaway in the past two weeks. I love giving my Pokémon away to new and old members alike, but let's face it...there's been a lot of mooching here lately, especially from members who've been around enough to have good things to give away. It's not too hard to host a giveaway of your own...just breed up a box of a Pokémon you like and give away the good ones! Unfortunately, if you have not hosted a giveaway in the last two weeks (after the date July 27th), you are ineligible for this one.

On my profile, there will be two posts. If you're eligible, comment on the one that you would like to win (you can only pick one) with a random number between 0 and 100. I'll use a random number generator at the end of the day, closest number wins. Without any further ado, here are the prizes:

#661 Fletchling
Ability: Gale Wings (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
OT: Dyn 04099
Non-Redistributable
**This one is your standard Gale Wings Talonflame build, nothing too special besides the shinyness :)

#661 Fletchling
Ability: Big Pecks
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
OT: LIL 05610
Non-Redistributable
**This is one of the sisters of the shiny Talonflame I now use to hatch my eggs. Bred in Luxury Ball so that it will love you forever and with the ability Flame Body upon evolution. (Also, check out that 0 SpA stat!)​
good idea even though I cant get any of them because I dont do give aways anymore (too many bad experiences in the past) I thinks its an pretty good idea though because there are tons of people wo are only here for give aways

Is that supposed to worh in B2W2 as well? Cause I tried it to remove the sandstorm at route 4 but it didn't work :/ Is it possible to remove the sandstorm in B2W2?
There is no sand on route 4 in black2. That's how you can sweet scent abuse e.g. darumaka. You will always have sand in white2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)