Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What about an attack Iv of non zero but still low?

Or does it have to be 6iv to be timid?
Do you mean "does it have to be Timid to be 6IV", or "does it have to be 6IV to be Timid".

If the first, no, but there's only limited natures it can be with 6IVs [Modest, Calm, Docile, Timid for roamers, IIRC, probably wrong though].
If the second, no, there are literally thousands of different IV spreads it can have and still be Timid.

But other than that:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid, with X = 7,9,12,14,17,28,31 are available (as well as many other great ones like 31/6/31/30/31/30 and 31/2/31/30/31/31). Obviously only one can be shiny on any given save file, and will (almost certainly) require you to TID/SID abuse your save to be so.

Still looking for a Cherish Ball Flareon.
Will probably still be looking for years to come.
Someone just shoot me to put me out of my misery...

Let it go, let it go, turn away and slam the door...
It's really not worth the trouble...

EDIT: Never mind... xD
Yay- I'm not the only one singing Frozen songs! :)

Hi all,

I am still looking for an enigma berry. I can offer any other berry obtainable in the game.

As a side note, my trade thread is now open, but I will likely be busy the next coming weeks and not sure of the time I'll be able to spent here - unfortunately...

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Giveaway!

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Prankster (HA)
IVs: 2 are 5IV spitbacks, 3 are 4IV spitbacks
Egg moves: Blaze Kick, Crunch, Bullet Punch, Follow Me

Deposit a bunnelby on GTS, put my username "EnGarde" in the message section, and leave a message on my profile asking for one. I only have 5 of them, so they should go fast. :)
Only 1 left! Who will claim the last riolu? All gone! Thanks to everyone who participated! :D

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am still looking for an enigma berry. I can offer any other berry obtainable in the game.

As a side note, my trade thread is now open, but I will likely be busy the next coming weeks and not sure of the time I'll be able to spent here - unfortunately...
I got a ton of them, I'll add you and send one over

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just finished a TSV hatching project, and now I have a Bulbasaur parent that I don't need anymore. Here's what she looks like:

Nature: Bold
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/5/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Amnesia, Petal Dance

It's HP Water, but still is a fantastic parent for HP Fire Bulbasaurs. I'm looking mainly for things in the "Current Wants" section of my closed shop for her, so if you've got one of those, let me know!

Last edited:
I just finished a TSV hatching project, and now I have a Bulbasaur parent that I don't need anymore. Here's what she looks like:

Nature: Bold
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/5/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Amnesia, Petal Dance

It's HP Water, but still is a fantastic parent for HP Fire Bulbasaurs. I'm looking mainly for things in the "Current Wants" section of my closed shop for her, so if you've got one of those, let me know!
pm me what nature and moves you want on krabby and i breed you one for free just because you did so many cool give aways

So I'm trying to SR the Pinsir/Heracross event that's going on now and I'm noticing that the IVs seem to stay within a specific range. Is this a thing? Or am I crazy? Should I even try for 31s in more than one stat? (Not that I've even seen a 31 yet, lol)

So I'm trying to SR the Pinsir/Heracross event that's going on now and I'm noticing that the IVs seem to stay within a specific range. Is this a thing? Or am I crazy? Should I even try for 31s in more than one stat? (Not that I've even seen a 31 yet, lol)
Really the only thing that should be set is the gender, everything else should be possible to SR. You have way more determination than I do if you do try though.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
trying to finish my white 2 cart and had a question regarding Kyurem White. How are his EVs/Nature generated? Do they come from Kyurem or Reshiram? Is it an average? Can I catch a crappy Reshiram then and fuse it with a flawless Kyurem and that would give me a flawless Kyurem White?

Really the only thing that should be set is the gender, everything else should be possible to SR. You have way more determination than I do if you do try though.
I've got a 1-2 hour drive home from my cottage today - what better way to spend it then gouging your eyes out SRing for a Pinsir and listening to music?

Ok does anyone here have a 5IV Unnerve Aerodactyl? I need one that is either male OR Adamant with Aqua Tail, I have 5IV stuff to trade and will gladly add in a Battle Masion item, PP Max on top of the poke you want.

I have been looking for it for DAYS and I am practically begging for help!

trying to finish my white 2 cart and had a question regarding Kyurem White. How are his EVs/Nature generated? Do they come from Kyurem or Reshiram? Is it an average? Can I catch a crappy Reshiram then and fuse it with a flawless Kyurem and that would give me a flawless Kyurem White?
It depends on Kyurem, so you should be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)