Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
I'll be trading Pokeguy a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Multiscale Lugia, Level 100, OT Wind, as well as my emulator abused shiny Naive Mewtwo. Both of these are fully-redistributable (which is to say everyone can trade these.)

Thanks for the trade, you may trade the shiny Charizard :)
Thanks for the trade; also, I found a level 55 female 31/X/31/31/31/31 Froakie with Toxic Spikes in my P.C., it was leveled up with the elite four, so it wouldn't loose it's egg move, and then I bred with it a lot while trying to breed shiny froakie when the shiny value stuff first started. You can have that one if you want; but the guy on reddit says he can hatch my shiny female froakie in a few days, so you're welcome to hold out for that. Let me know.

Hi, if you are still interested in my shiny Shuckle would you mind trading it for this one?

[716] Xerneas
OT: Ash (39404) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/08/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Well, I do like the shuckle, but ash1236, the owner of Xerneas, PM'd me and said he's not trading it anymore. He said he noticed a few people wanted it, and said to only trade it for very rare stuff or trade rights deals; stuff like that; I tried to spread the word of the awesomeness of shuckle, but he didn't approve. He said shuckle is available in Black/White 2 and that since you don't need to abuse a Shiny Spread in that game, it was too common for Xerneas. I am truly sorry. On that note, his Xerneas is being moved to the Trophy Case.

I'll be trading Pokeguy a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Multiscale Lugia, Level 100, OT Wind, as well as my emulator abused shiny Naive Mewtwo. Both of these are fully-redistributable (which is to say everyone can trade these.)
Thanks for the trades!

Updating:

[6] Shiny Charizard/Shiny Mega Charizard X
OT: Hammie (00069) (Lv. 36)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Blaze (Tough Claws)
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves/Tutor moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: This is Hamstern's Shiny Charizard and is only re-distributable by her and I.

[150] Shiny Mewtwo / Shiny Mega Mewtwo X
OT: Kamek (46602) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Pressure -> Steadfast
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
PP Maxed Tutor Moves 1: Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Low Kick
PP Maxed Tutor Moves 2: Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Fire Punch
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This is Tranquil_Chaos's Shiny Mewtwo and he said it was fully re-distributable. RNG Abused on an Emulator.

[245] Shiny Suicune
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
PP Maxed Tutor moves: Icy Wind, Hidden Power Grass, Scald, Tailwind
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny HP Grass Suicune and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.

[249] Lugia
OT: Wind (52146) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Multiscale
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
PP Maxed Moves: Ice Beam, Aeroblast, Roost, Calm Mind
Notes: This is Tranquil_Chaos's Lugia and he said it was fully re-distributable.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
Thanks for the trade; also, I found a level 55 female 31/X/31/31/31/31 Froakie with Toxic Spikes in my P.C., it was leveled up with the elite four, so it wouldn't loose it's egg move, and then I bred with it a lot while trying to breed shiny froakie when the shiny value stuff first started. You can have that one if you want; but the guy on reddit says he can hatch my shiny female froakie in a few days, so you're welcome to hold out for that. Let me know.

Well, I do like the shuckle, but ash1236, the owner of Xerneas, PM'd me and said he's not trading it anymore. He said he noticed a few people wanted it, and said to only trade it for very rare stuff or trade rights deals; stuff like that; I tried to spread the word of the awesomeness of shuckle, but he didn't approve. He said shuckle is available in Black/White 2 and that since you don't need to abuse a Shiny Spread in that game, it was too common for Xerneas. I am truly sorry. On that note, his Xerneas is being moved to the Trophy Case.

Thanks for the trades!

Updating:

[6] Shiny Charizard/Shiny Mega Charizard X
OT: Hammie (00069) (Lv. 36)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Blaze (Tough Claws)
Egg Moves/Tutor moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is Hamstern's Shiny Charizard and is only re-distributable by her and I.

Notes: This is Tranquil_Chaos's Shiny Mewtwo and he said it was fully re-distributable. RNG Abused on an Emulator.

[245] Shiny Suicune
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 40)
PP Maxed Tutor moves: Icy Wind, Hidden Power Grass, Scald, Tailwind
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny HP Grass Suicune and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.

[249] Lugia
Notes: This is Tranquil_Chaos's Lugia and he said it was fully re-distributable.
You're welcome!
Believe it or not, I used the exact same seed for Mewtwo to get a Naive shiny Bellsprout. S'pose I have to thank you for that as well :)

Hello, I'm very interessed by your shiny gengar,
You've got a lot of shinies, so I don't know if you'll be interessed by the pokemons I have :

Shiny Charizard Timid (level 100) luxe ball 31/x/31/31/31/31
Shiny greninja (Nickname GamaBunta Timid (level 100) pokeball 31/x/x/31/x/31
Shiny Bravery (nickname Esteban but i can change) Adamant, Sheer force (level 98) pokeball 31/31/31/31/31/x
I have some shinies not strat and some legendaries you can trade :
Zekrom level 100 luxe ball
Articuno shiny level 50 masterball
Moltres shiny level 50 masterball
Zapdos level 100 masterball
Giratina Shiny level 100 (Event Summer2013)
Oh-Oh level 72 (jap)

Tell me if you can trade your gengar for something in my list :)

My CA : 2036 7381 0303

(I'm sorry for my english, I'm a french Froakie (very bad joke) )

CMT for those please:

[492] Shiny Shaymin / Shiny Sky Shaymin
OT: Chev4 (01515) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure (Serene Grace)
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
PP Max Moves: Seed Flare, Air Slash, Healing Wish, Hidden Power Fire
Notes: Chev4's shiny fully re-distributable Shaymin.

[492] Shaymin / Sky Shaymin
OT: Sam (07308) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Natural Cure (Serene Grace)
IVs: 31/20/30/31/31/31
PP Max Tutor Moves: Seed Flare, Air Slash, Earth Power, Hidden Power Ice
Notes: Antar the super moderator's Shaymin! He said it was only re-distributable by him and I.

I prefer to wait for the shiny Froakie :)
Well, did you want a nickname? I might be able to pull that off, depending on cloner availability at the time I trade him.

Hello, I'm very interessed by your shiny gengar,
You've got a lot of shinies, so I don't know if you'll be interessed by the pokemons I have :

Shiny Charizard Timid (level 100) luxe ball 31/x/31/31/31/31
Shiny greninja (Nickname GamaBunta Timid (level 100) pokeball 31/x/x/31/x/31
Shiny Bravery (nickname Esteban but i can change) Adamant, Sheer force (level 98) pokeball 31/31/31/31/31/x
I have some shinies not strat and some legendaries you can trade :
Zekrom level 100 luxe ball
Articuno shiny level 50 masterball
Moltres shiny level 50 masterball
Zapdos level 100 masterball
Giratina Shiny level 100 (Event Summer2013)
Oh-Oh level 72 (jap)

Tell me if you can trade your gengar for something in my list :)

My CA : 2036 7381 0303

(I'm sorry for my english, I'm a french Froakie (very bad joke) )
Sorry, nothing I needed Monsieur Froakie. See kids, it's okay to make that joke because I have French heritage in my bloodline; my great grandmother speaks fluent French, but I had to google how to spell Monsieur. lol

CMT for those please:

[492] Shiny Shaymin / Shiny Sky Shaymin
OT: Chev4 (01515) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure (Serene Grace)
PP Max Moves: Seed Flare, Air Slash, Healing Wish, Hidden Power Fire
Notes: Chev4's shiny fully re-distributable Shaymin.

OT: Sam (07308) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Natural Cure (Serene Grace)
IVs: 31/20/30/31/31/31
PP Max Tutor Moves: Seed Flare, Air Slash, Earth Power, Hidden Power Ice
Notes: Antar the super moderator's Shaymin! He said it was only re-distributable by him and I.
Impish Quick Ball Shiny Knock Off Shuckle and Careful Dusk Ball Zygarde (if it's fully redistributable, which I think it is).

Also, to ensure that only the monsters of the utmost legitimacy are traded on this thread, I am removing Tranquil_Chaos's Shiny Naïve Mewtwo and Dream Ball Lugia, until more information regarding his banning is revealed to the public. Neither of these were traded to the public as they are very new additions; you know it's funny, I couldn't even find an entry in the black list for AegisSlash, just this link to his/her profile. Oh well :

Removing:

Notes: This is Tranquil_Chaos's Shiny Mewtwo and he said it was fully re-distributable. RNG Abused on an Emulator. EDIT: It seems Tranquil_Chaos is an ALT account of AegisSlash, and these are removed until more information can be found about their legitimacy.

[249] Lugia
Notes: This is Tranquil_Chaos's Lugia and he said it was fully re-distributable. EDIT: It seems Tranquil_Chaos is an ALT account of AegisSlash, and these are removed until more information can be found about their legitimacy.​

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Well, did you want a nickname? I might be able to pull that off, depending on cloner availability at the time I trade him.

Sorry, nothing I needed Monsieur Froakie. See kids, it's okay to make that joke because I have French heritage in my bloodline; my great grandmother speaks fluent French, but I had to google how to spell Monsieur. lol

Impish Quick Ball Shiny Knock Off Shuckle and Careful Dusk Ball Zygarde (if it's fully redistributable, which I think it is).

Also, to ensure that only the monsters of the utmost legitimacy are traded on this thread, I am removing Tranquil_Chaos's Shiny Naïve Mewtwo and Dream Ball Lugia, until more information regarding his banning is revealed to the public. Neither of these were traded to the public as they are very new additions; you know it's funny, I couldn't even find an entry in the black list for AegisSlash, just this link to his/her profile. Oh well :

Removing:

Notes: This is Tranquil_Chaos's Shiny Mewtwo and he said it was fully re-distributable. RNG Abused on an Emulator. EDIT: It seems Tranquil_Chaos is an ALT account of AegisSlash, and these are removed until more information can be found about their legitimacy.

[249] Lugia
Notes: This is Tranquil_Chaos's Lugia and he said it was fully re-distributable. EDIT: It seems Tranquil_Chaos is an ALT account of AegisSlash, and these are removed until more information can be found about their legitimacy.​
Sinister_Spectre
The alt that she/he traded hacks on. Find their trade thread (would link but on phone and read the last post made by Agonist.

Sinister_Spectre
The alt that she/he traded hacks on. Find their trade thread (would link but on phone and read the last post made by Agonist.
I checked the links he posted and it just showed AegisSlash on marriland. Oh well, if Agonist thinks this guys hacks, I'll take his word on it. I just really wanted it to be legit... I can't find a Timid Multiscale Lugia anywhere. :(

Yeah Zygarde is fully redis but shuckle isn't. Let me know when you can trade
Thanks for the trade; updating:

[718] Zygarde
OT: Sophie (22388) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Aura Break
PP Maxed Moves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Coil
EV trained: 252 HP / 4 Defense / 250 Special Defense / 4 Speed
Notes: Date Met: 11/7/2013. Traded to me by Sb4ll4t0. Fully redistributable.

[184] Shiny Azumarill
OT: Ben (64190) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Huge Power
IVs: 31/31/31/27/31/31
Egg Moves: Super Power, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Tradeable Stock :
Note: I bred this after watching aim's video on hyper offense. Jolly Azumarill to out speed Rotom wash. I really enjoy PokeaimMD's youtube channel; you should check it out sometime. He's almost as cool as Shofu. Hatched by ben943D of reddit.

[658] Shiny Greninja
OT: YANNICK (18661) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
Tradeable Stock :
Note: I bred this when the games first came out, from a 2 IV safari female, and just bred the hell out if it. I had three flawless female eggs (one was HP Ghost flawless), and after months of waiting and searching, this one finally hatched shiny. Same as my other Greninja, but female, for extra trading value. Hatched by FreakyPriest of Reddit.

Last edited:
RE: Shuckle

it's ok, I understand why he wouldn't want it to be semi-redis. If you still want it I can maybe ask for something else, if not that's cool

Hi! please CMT for this beauty :D If you don't find anything I can EV train. Also I have the event shiny suicune and a calm shiny heatran with SRs both full redis.

Black pokemon are so cool!!

[384] Shiny Rayquaza
OT: CHEVAR (00523) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Air Lock
Notes: Chev4's shiny fully re-distributable Shiny Rayquaza.

I'm interested in the Follow Me Squirtle but I checked out your want list and I unfortunately don't have any of those. :/ Best things I have to offer really are 2 IV Brave or Mild Virizion, 5 IV Belly Drum Teddiursa, 5 IV Mawile, and tons of spitback Scraggy, Larvitar, Beldum, Skrelp, Pawniard and Togepi. If any of those interest you at all haha.

Hi am I correct in saying that because of the poll above you're looking for people to EV train pokemon for you? because if so I'd EV train as many pokemon as it took to get a copy of these legends

[251] Celebi
OT: WIN2011 (02211) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure
EV Trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Moves: Giga Drain, Hidden Power Fire, Nasty Plot, Earth Power, Psychic, Trick
Tradeable Stock : Infinite
Notes: This is ooh shiny's event Celebi and is only distributable by her and I. Comes from a legitimate wondercard. This is cloned with Action Replay.

[385] Jirachi
OT: SMR2010 (06260) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Iron Head / Fire Punch / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Notes: This is GoldChico's event Jirachi and is fully re-distributable.

[490] Manaphy
OT: TRU (09297) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Hydration
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Notes: SnoopysWorld traded me this Manaphy and it is fully re-distributable.

OT: TRU (02089) (Lv. 64)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure / Serene Grace
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
PP Max moves: Seed Flare, Earth Power
Also knows: Hidden Power Ice, Air Slash
Notes: This Shaymin was traded to me by Snoopysworld, who tells me it's fully re-distributable.

[649] Genesect
OT: Plasma (10072) (Lv. 15)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Download
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Genesect. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

If I'm mistaken, I don't have much to offer otherwise

Last edited:
Toadai if you can pull it off :)
Thanks for the trade. I always enjoy doing business with you. :)

Stop tagging me for no reason. If you continue to do it, I will infract you.
Can I offer you two monsters for a Non-redis copy of your Timid Multiscale Lugia w/4 tutor moves?
RE: Shuckle

it's ok, I understand why he wouldn't want it to be semi-redis. If you still want it I can maybe ask for something else, if not that's cool
Got a Shuckle with Knock Off. PM me if ORAS doesn't get a Stealth Rock tutor. ;)

Hi! please CMT for this beauty :D If you don't find anything I can EV train. Also I have the event shiny suicune and a calm shiny heatran with SRs both full redis.

Black pokemon are so cool!!

[384] Shiny Rayquaza
OT: CHEVAR (00523) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Air Lock
Notes: Chev4's shiny fully re-distributable Shiny Rayquaza.
I'll let you know when I have clones of stuff to ev train. PM me back if you figured out cloning yet.

I'm interested in the Follow Me Squirtle but I checked out your want list and I unfortunately don't have any of those. :/ Best things I have to offer really are 2 IV Brave or Mild Virizion, 5 IV Belly Drum Teddiursa, 5 IV Mawile, and tons of spitback Scraggy, Larvitar, Beldum, Skrelp, Pawniard and Togepi. If any of those interest you at all haha.
I'm sorry, this thread does not offer a follow me squirtle and I got turned down for the one you're looking for anyways; lol.

Hi am I correct in saying that because of the poll above you're looking for people to EV train pokemon for you? because if so I'd EV train as many pokemon as it took to get a copy of these legends

[251] Celebi
OT: WIN2011 (02211) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure
EV Trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Moves: Giga Drain, Hidden Power Fire, Nasty Plot, Earth Power, Psychic, Trick
Notes: This is ooh shiny's event Celebi and is only distributable by her and I. Comes from a legitimate wondercard. This is cloned with Action Replay.

[385] Jirachi
OT: SMR2010 (06260) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Iron Head / Fire Punch / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Notes: This is GoldChico's event Jirachi and is fully re-distributable.

[490] Manaphy
OT: TRU (09297) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Hydration
Notes: SnoopysWorld traded me this Manaphy and it is fully re-distributable.

OT: TRU (02089) (Lv. 64)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure / Serene Grace
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
PP Max moves: Seed Flare, Earth Power
Also knows: Hidden Power Ice, Air Slash
Notes: This Shaymin was traded to me by Snoopysworld, who tells me it's fully re-distributable.

[649] Genesect
OT: Plasma (10072) (Lv. 15)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Download
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Genesect. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

If I'm mistaken, I don't have much to offer otherwise
I'll PM you when I have some stuff cloned for ev training.

Updating:

[160] Shiny Feraligatr
OT: Solar (02438) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/05/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Crunch
Tradeable Stock :
Note: Bred from .com's Shiny Crocigatr, by myself. I saved, hatched, reset and traded it to SolarHatesPie of smogon who hatched it shiny. Fully re-distributable if it doesn't have a nickname.

[210] Granbull
OT: Pokéguy (Y, 11246) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Rattled
Egg Moves: Close Combat, Focus Punch, Double Edge, Metronome
Tradeable Stock
Notes: Started with LeopardTalon's female Dream Ball Snubbull and bred this to 5 IV, for Chev4, to thank him for all the monsters he reset for the community.

[620] Shiny Mienshao
OT: Tom (53363) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Regenerator
Egg Move: Knock Off
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: Bred by myself. I saved, hatched, reset and traded to BucketOfSnails of reddit who hatched it shiny. Can come nicknamed Shao Time on request. Credit to Pink for the mother.

[666] Fancy Vivillon
OT: GTS (00108) (Lv. 12)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Compound Eyes
IVs: 26/17/00-01/30/03/31
Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock
Note: Soft reset by myself on a legitimate wondercard. With 80/50/50 Defensive bulk, Vivillon isn't taking any hits with out focus sash anyways, so I saved on this one, even though my goal was X/X/X/31/X/31, because the hidden power might be useful for Mega Swampert; after a few Quiver dances of course.

[146] Shiny Moltres
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 50)
PP Maxed Tutor moves: Defog, Roost, Fire Blast, Hidden Power Grass
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny HP Grass Moltres and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.

[150] Mewtwo / Mega Mewtwo X
OT: ALEX (28072) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure
Tutor Moves 1: Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Self-Destruct, Low Kick
Tutor Moves 2: Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Self-Destruct, Drain Punch
Notes: This Thomaz's Kanto Mewtwo and he said it was only re-distributable by him and I.

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: T h o m a s (11588) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Synchronize
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Defog, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch
Notes: Thomaz's Shiny Mew, which he said was only re-distributable by him and I.

[282] Shiny Gardevoir / Shiny Mega Gardevoir
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Trace
PP Maxed Tutor moves: Hidden Power Grass, Hyper Voice
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Gardevoir and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.

[319] Shiny Sharpedo
OT: Ali (21150) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Speed Boost
Egg moves: Hyrdo Pump, Ancient Power, Double Edge, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Sharpedo and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.

[323] Shiny Camerupt
OT: Nachito (18849) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Quiet - Ability: Oblivious -> Solid Rock
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Camerupt and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.

[377] Shiny Regirock
OT: Thomas (11588) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Pressure
Moves: Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Seismic Toss, Counter
Notes: Reset by Thomaz, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I.

[379] Shiny Registeel

[383] Shiny Groudon
OT: Thomas (35015) (Lv. 30)
Moves: Stealth Rock, Counter, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch

[386] Shiny Deoxys
Moves: Stealth Rock, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
Notes: Reset by Thomaz, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Comes nicknamed Kevin on request. Un-nicknamed copies are available. Lol I named it after aim's youtube video found in Azumarill's description.

[386] Shiny Deoxys
Moves: Stealth Rock, Knock off
Notes: Reset by Thomaz, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Comes nicknamed Kevin on request. Un-nicknamed copies are available. Lol I named it after aim's youtube video found in Azumarill's description.

[658] Shiny Greninja Nicknamed : Bl
ck~Star
OT: Carlos (47261) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/26/31/30/31/30
Tradeable Stock:
Note: Chev4 bred this Shiny Froakie and got it hatched by Caarlosaug of reddit. Fully re-distributable, as long as you credit Chev4 for breeding it. Nicknamed after Bl
ck~Star from Soul Eater.

[718] Zygarde
OT: Solar (02438) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/27/13/31/31
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Notes: Soft reset by SolarHatesPie, who said it's only re-distributable by her and I.

New tutor moves
I recently got White 2, from my cousin, and it had six badges, so I spent a night listening to Marriland's youtube walk through; a pain no one should suffer and I managed to beat the game and make it to the stealth rock tutor; so this section is a small list of monsters with new tutor moves!

[212] Scizor
OT: Kevin (62616) (Lv. 21 UT or Lv. 100 EV)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Technician
PP Max Tutor Moves (UT): Bug Bite, Superpower, Tailwind, Knock Off
PP Max Moves (EV): U-turn, Superpower, Bullet Punch, Pursuit
EV trained 248 HP / 252 Attack / 8 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
: Infinite
Notes: This is Kiebin's Scizor and is only distributable by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over. Note that the EV trained copy only has Superpower. I recently got White 2 from my cousin, so this now comes with Bug Bite, Superpower, Tailwind and Knock Off.

[383] Shiny Groudon
OT: O'Donut (01111) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Drought
IVs: 31/30/31/15/31/31
EV Trained: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
PP Maxed Tutor moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Stealth Rock
Note: OmegaDonut said this was re-distributable only by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over. I just recently got White 2 from my cousin, so this now comes with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch and Stealth Rock!

[474] Shiny Porygon-Z
OT: Terezi (47974) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Adaptability
EV Trained: 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
PP Maxed Tutor moves: Electro Web, Icy Wind, Pain Split, Trick
Note: ooh_shiny's Shiny Porygon-Z; Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over. I recently got White 2 from my cousin, so this now comes with Electro Web, Icy Wind, Pain Split, and Trick.

[479] Shiny Rotom
OT: CHEVAR (22288) (Lv. 20)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/31
PP Maxed Tutor Move: Pain Split, Signal Beam, Electroweb, Snatch, Hidden Power Grass
Notes: Chev4's Shiny Rotom. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit Chev4 for it. I found this on my old Platinum game and transferred it to black. I just recently got White 2 from my cousin, so this now comes with Pain Split, Electroweb, Signal Beam and Snatch.

[482] Shiny Azelf
OT: Terezi (47974) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
PP Max Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Signal Beam, Trick, Nasty Plot
Note: ooh_shiny's Shiny Azelf; Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over. I just recently got White 2 from my cousin, so this now comes with Stealth Rock, Trick and Signal Beam.

[491] Shiny Darkrai
OT: CHRIS (41176) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Bad Dreams
EV Trained: 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
PP Maxed Tutor Moves: Nasty Plot, Icy Wind, Foul Play, Trick
Note: Christian said this was re-distributable only by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over. I recently got White 2 from my cousin, so this now comes with Icy Wind, Foul Play and Trick.

[635] Shiny Hydreigon
OT: Raquel (41328) (Lv. 38 UT or Lv. 99 EV)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Levitate
PP Max Tutor Moves: Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Tailwind, Signal Beam
EV trained : 100 Special Attack / 100 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
: Infinite
Notes: ooh_shiny's Shiny Hydreigon; Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it. This is cloned with Action Replay on Black version and Banked over. Thanks to my Cousin giving me White 2, this now comes with Dark Pulse, Earth Power, TailWind, and Signal Beam on the EV'd copy only.

[639] Shiny Terrakion
OT: Raquel (41328) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Justified
EV Trained: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
PP Maxed Tutor Moves: X-Scissor, Rock Slide, Close Combat and Stealth Rock
Note: ooh_shiny's Shiny Terrakion; Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over. I just recently got White 2 from my cousin, so this now comes with Stealth Rock.

Last edited:
I'm posting in this thread to confirm that Pokeguy and I have re-distribution rights for the following Pokémon I caught on the emulator:

Notes: This Thomaz's Kanto Mewtwo and he said it was only re-distributable by him and I.
I want to point out that the Mimic/Rage glitch was used to teach Self-Destruct to Mewtwo.

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
Notes: Thomaz's Shiny Mew, which he said was only re-distributable by him and I.
A code was used to warp directly to Faraway Island to get Mew.

[377] Shiny Regirock
Nature: Careful - Ability: Pressure <-- This is supposed to be Clear Body. ;)

[379] Shiny Registeel
Nature: Careful - Ability: Pressure <--- lol Clear Body.

[383] Shiny Groudon
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure <--- lol Drought.

[386] Shiny Deoxys
Notes: Reset by Thomaz, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Come nicknamed Kevin on request. Un-nicknamed copies are available. Lol I named it after aim's youtube video found in Azumarill's description.
A code was used to warp directly to Birth Island.

[386] Shiny Deoxys
Notes: Reset by Thomaz, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Come nicknamed Kevin on request. Un-nicknamed copies are available. Lol I named it after aim's youtube video found in Azumarill's description.

I'm also in the middle of catching a shiny Timid Mew. This little guy will also be only re-distributable by Pokeguy and myself.

I'm posting in this thread to confirm that Pokeguy and I have re-distribution rights for the following Pokémon I caught on the emulator:

I want to point out that the Mimic/Rage glitch was used to teach Self-Destruct to Mewtwo.

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
A code was used to warp directly to Faraway Island to get Mew.

[377] Shiny Regirock
Nature: Careful - Ability: Pressure <-- This is supposed to be Clear Body. ;)

[379] Shiny Registeel
Nature: Careful - Ability: Pressure <--- lol Clear Body.

[383] Shiny Groudon
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure <--- lol Drought.

[386] Shiny Deoxys

[386] Shiny Deoxys

I'm also in the middle of catching a shiny Timid Mew. This little guy will also be only re-distributable by Pokeguy and myself.
lol I'm such a cave man at 3:31 Am. I'm updating the rest of the info as fast as I can but Careful and Timid Deoxys have the same OT; was one re-battled?

lol. No, they weren't rebattled. I made a savestate after my TID was formed but before my SID was created, so two different save files. :)

If a mod could, correct me if im wrong, but mimic glitch pokes are technically considered hacks and arent able to be traded here

Apologies if I am wrong, but I think its come up before...

CMT for the Low Kick Jolly Mewtwo and the shiny Careful Mew? I have some stuff that I haven't added to my thread yet if nothing there interests you

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know. I assumed it was legal because Eppie did the same for his Mewtwos afaik. And yes, the Mewtwo was caught in FR.
Pokéguy [tagged on the off-chance you don't follow your own thread].
Just to clarify (since it was me who incorrectly said to flargananddingle that this was not allowed), found this post stating that it's fine (apologies for the confusion).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)